Elfyau's Blood DK 8.3 Macro **Updated 12-Apr-20**

so far works great. very happy with it.

1 Like

that’s great to hear!! Thank you very much :smiley:

i like it after coming back to wow only issue i have is that it locks up and you cant do anything apart from log out or die

what level is your toon @r3g1

it was starting from 100 now at 118, not sure if it was (and this is a guess) throwing in some extras like antimagic shell cc stuff that threw it.I did notice that when i left it a few min it started working again but still good and loving it Thank you

My guess is yeah because you weren’t 120 the other thing it could be as well is the necklace and essence that goes in it

Could be but happy just need to sort uh now lol

1 Like

i notice that alot of macros made have the necklace in it and its what hangs up the macros when your leveling a toon.

1 Like

This is the exact issue. For any leveling toon, disable auto use of the neck piece, and then delete or place // or – in front of any /use Heart Essence commands.

2 Likes

For some reason while playing the game and using this macro it seems to freeze up on me. Hitting the escape key seems to activate it again. I find myself hitting escape quite often to keep it going. Any idea what might be causing this?

Seems like a UI issue with WOW. Could be GSE be causing this issue? Sometimes the action buttons quit working all together and I have to log out and back in for it to work again.

if you are leveling it could be because of /cast [nochanneling} Heart Essence. Short of that check your trinkets are any of them use or cast at a location? if they are go into the macro and uncheck the offending trinket on the right of the sequence (you can turn it on again if you replace the trinket) Let me know how you go!

1 Like

I am leveling. No trinkets that use cast. Should I remove the /cast [nochanneling} Heart Essence?

yes remove that line and you should be good :slight_smile: