Elfyau's DF v1.4 Arcane Mage **Updated 12-April-24**

Thanks for your efford, what DPS you output on the dummy?
Your frost macro is performing better on my toon (maybe has to do with the ms?)

pretty nice macro! ty for making it

1 Like

dps is quite low unless im missing something lol

Yes most mage macros here have issues :frowning:

1 Like

Are there others website that Similar like This?

1 Like

@GauPanda What websites are you referring too?

its been a few years, but back then i never found one as good as this. it was usually just somebodies personal site for their macros. but most of them just moved here.

Just googled and seems most sites are just how to make macros and the only one that looked like it might be like WLM (based on the google info about said site) doesnt exist anymore or is down right now.

I was asking referred to the other guy above me saying “most macro here”….

1 Like

Yah, I did the same. There is nothing else look like this.

sorry for the late answer, my macros are from this site i don’t have any other sources :wink:

Okay, I see. I was curious if there are other similar websites like this.

1 Like

The macro has been updated and is available in the original post and via Curseforge. Let me know what you think, Cheers!

1 Like

Hello,
macro is not working
i have the current GSE version and talent build from this post.
is it just me?

The macros of the other classes all work

thanks

edit:
oh, my mage is lvl 56, could it be because of that

2 Likes

Possibly there could be a talent or talents stopping the flow of the macro as they are designed for end-game. Make a copy of the macro and delete any spells you don’t have

1 Like

ELFY WELL THIS MARCO work with new changes to mage or shloud i want til u have chance to work on new version ?

1 Like

i would go try it and see if it works for you. :slight_smile:
thats what i am gonna do. lol

1 Like

kk ill fiddle with bit this weekend i just knew they overhaul m,age skills so had me worried

When posting in WOWhead this is the error I get so no that didnt work

interesting. i just post it into Wowhead and it worked just fine. wonder why you got a error.

The macro has been updated and is available in the original post and via Curseforge. Let me know what you think, Cheers!

1 Like