Elfyau's DF v1.3 Beastmaster Hunter **Updated 29-Dec-23**

I am new at lazy macros. Do the spells need to be on certain buttons? I also see them cycling but not casting. Thanks so much for your work.

The cycling happens on all macros, I am assuming it is cast some spells right, just seeing it cycle past some of the spells still?

One barbed shot, then just does auto shot; I disabled Con-Ro and still the same.

oo THANK GOD. My poor gnarled hands were hurting so bad

3 Likes

Thanks elf for another great macro. For anyone that only has the macro or any macro just cycling use this command any time that happens
/console ActionButtonUseKeyDown 1

Hello Elfy!

Another great pleasure to use your macro.
I’m having a problem since the last update, when I use ALT to cast Binding, or Wild Spirit, it casts to the ground at my location instead of going to the cursor, any idea?

The command is

/cast [mod:alt,@cursor]

In Macro variable

Thanks !

@Wolfyfhang go to your game setting then click fighting setting u will find then, sry my english poor

Having issues with GSE, Not firing anything. Not cycling through. I’ve updated my talents to match what Elfyau recommended. Not working since I’ve updated past 3.1.15.
Any suggestions???

NVM. Read some more an saw from @Survival-Warlock “/console ActionButtonUseKeyDown 1”
Thanks that worked!!

2 Likes

Hi Greyfox

if you open up /GS there is an options button, inside there is a button with plugin’s listed, select that and inside there should be the plugins that your got from curse, just click the add-on you want to make sure its updated. That should save you having to import them manually :slight_smile:

Also above the plugging button is one called trouble shooting. Sometimes other addons don’t play well, if that happens, disable the offending add-on and then run “Update Macro Stubs” button, which should hopefully get you firing away again.

2 Likes

Hi,

Yes i found setting in “fight” → Alt = launch spell on you.

Thx!

is it me or this not work after maintenance nov 15th 2022

super macro the best so far of all here in the forum thank you Elf

1 Like

Does this macro use aspect of the wild ?

Only if it’s in the Talents.

When you say that macro has 2 templates, are they switched automatically? Or i have to decide which to use by myself? how does it work in case choosing a template to use?

There are 2 tabs, yes, and yes they will swap automatically.

1 Like

Thanks a lot, very good work!

Appreciate your work as always. Good job!