Elfyau's DF v1.3 Blood Death Knight **Updated 29-Jan-24**

NOTE I have created a plugin for all of my Death Knight macros!! To find the plugins you can go to curseforge or your curse client and search for either “Elfyau” or “GSE” and they should show up in the results.

Okay, Blood DKer’s, confession time: I built this macro while channelling my inner flesh-eating ghoul, accidentally using its claws instead of keybinds. It turns corpses into confetti faster than a gnome butcher! I’ve embraced the gore enough, so it’s your turn! Unleash this undead beast, witness the pixelated carnage, and tell me if any mobs survive the meat grinder! Your feedback is the only thing missing (besides actual ghoul costumes).

TALENTS:-

BoPA/gf1fDREKLfAcG9Z2HkF/BCJJCJJi0iEBJiECSSSkAAAAAAJSSOQEJNhIBAAESSSAAAAA

ONE BUTTON MACRO:-

d0exhaqiPe9jOO0OGIkNcveMLs5wGi7skHFjknmOQJjulJKEgLyAcrxtj12GcFdvHXrH6CGW6ajDpuf9pHWarfPdsrlKs6HGutek5IIIncs8rPKAKOk1jrv1kvQ6LkvMPqQBkLYojXpHImuHKJIkIwkfYtbMQiUQus2QuQ(kQkDwOOQ1cffVfk1Drf2lYFrvXGLCyvwSQYJvLjJkDzQ2mf8zOYOvvDAs9ALKzdQBtP2nKFJYWfPJJQKLlvpxW0vCDr12rfvFhe14rfLZlfZxj2pXumLqkXeiJjFSI1o(GjRKIkLqGKd2rtGarSfXweBrSfXweBrqaZ85N1jqRqRqmiJKYmF(zDc0AqM29EqZqKILy8yqGmidS(ZHMzNEZ9PH1tdzLarFHPvPCVX5sav8QrIpwvnwfVLiXGa81VvM59lqj0qG2UxNfOesjMsiq7xxFFWEGsiWoVXih2VGtjKsmbY(UWif2pM93nBi27)qihwJWXHuTF2P6U(jLvygJlPOsGSVlmbNx5o65sH9Jz)DZgI9(peYH1iCCiLus19Gp88XS)UrkPW6qpncNugLJCP4RFPm0MuzStzq27szuoYLIV(LYq0qGDEtuDpeOesjMazNRJZhh52nsHnI9FDBoWMRFC5Guujq23fgPW2MXfQHFTHHdPm)y2A0nAgsQO12FKIfcK9DHrkSTzCH6bpCiLjA0qQTdN(jf43HHPHgcy(gndfOesjMsiLykHuIjGSil78MO6EiilYcPOsGSVlmbNx5o65sHnI9(peYH1iCCiLus19Gp88XS)UrkPwJ34iv3KksiGacJjfleqwKLDEJroSFbxwKfcK0K6eW8nAgIgsrLsiLycilYYoVjQUhcYISqkQei77ctW5vUJEUuyZPPWxJ33Em7VB2qS3)HqoSgHJdPKsQUh8HNpM93nsjvKwuXy9MuXqSo2y1nPSeJHQfi2KkgI1XgRUjLLymuTabPyHaYISSZBmYH9l4YISqGKMuNaMVrZq0qkwOesjMaYISSZBIQ7HGSilKIkbY(UWeCEL7ONlf2pM93nBi27)qihwJWXHusjv3d(WZhZ(7gPKksmwB86nPuXZJym4XMuQXqymEiifleqwKLDEJroSFbxwKfcK0K6eW8nAgIgcK0K6eiAglLag5P(nKIkbaJNcLC0B0mebIQRzD90qdneGF0xUgEA)667d2ducbGMz)DdzLajDnALpXKvcK01Ov(OswPHgAiai1F8JfPGbbsWe0Kce4vXZdc0Mphw3Cucb4TdNcRrRiW)mPbOMn7NM1cynAvwh2qZLtGKd2rtGawzrzMfNHydyzuMDrBW81AiWmQ8EfuYAf697HE)EnEDgR71zGgaaRmnnnnn3dayItMzVYp)wnnZaaatttttcan8fc8JfPGbbmZNFwNazGn0C5eO1GmT79GMHiflXRTqG2ou(bZpA8oN7OrZqKvcKGjOjLy84vXVMarFHPvPCVX5sav8QX4Xqns8QQgVMheG3oCkbApUfwKQTJRlfNQUgVDq2BgDcuHKuqH1LYenAi12Ht)Kc8RDyUYEaV5hkjqfssbfwxkZpgsJUrZqsfT2(t2l753Gu2nszFVolifK9Ul1jf3(HJH2KQHLVjLDJurDt3zOWMuqMLdZvQpxQ53LYGFDypeKkaFnEpi1k3t1iCsPhPm4CLcY65xkd6UdPVUFZVgHtkB2O58B0mulLcZZY7sfYttz9rkDqQ53LY(WPFs5WAot3LA(VrQvUNgKY2L6X4Qr4KcwVYL6K6Dgm4A0noxPWHy2UumKuNuHCCxxQEE4Vfsbysb7dMniv)0bxQtQHDHrkmhRl1jvQMZC4BCUsLYgndXjAPuq)7Epi1WKQHLVjvdlxk7dhsBq)C0i1xo693scGLB4YHhsjMakNTtGmM8Xkw74dMSsaqQ)4hlsrDnEcWx)wzM3VaLqdbYGmW6phAMD6n3NgwpnKvAOHgIa

Usage Information

V1.3 Made @250ms
ALT:- For Anti-Magic Shield
SHIFT:- For Abonination Limb

If my macros were a dragon, you, my Patreons, would be the fearless slayers keeping it fed with fire-breathing motivation! Your support is the magic elixir that keeps me coding like a caffeinated gnome on a sugar rush. So let’s raise a toast (or a pixelated potion)! Cheers to you, you magnificent bunch!

This macro contains 1 macro template. This Sequence was exported from GSE 3.1.53.

Your feedback is the rocket fuel that blasts these macros into legend! Every click, every comment, every nitpick - consider it a vote for future awesomeness.

Tell me how I can make them smoother, stronger, faster. Together, we’ll craft tools that take your gameplay to the next level. Let’s unlock the macro magic! :sparkles:

P.S. Like what I do? Why not Shout me a coffee? Also, if you have a chance to check out my Twitch , I use GSE macros on all of my toons! Or catch me on other social platforms!!

3 Likes

It works like a charm all I did is to change the
Sanguine Ground for Bone storm

I think the Dmg reduction and all is better>? what do you think ?

1 Like

To be honest I haven’t noticed much difference…

Can handle most things solo, … with that do you mean world content or little/no healing needed in dungeons.? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Just to be sure. :stuck_out_tongue:

@vondreth obviously it depends on your play style and gear, but it should hold up well.

Hi,m any update on this one after the official release? or we are good to go ? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

its on the list (more toward bottom of the list, since it was just made less than a month ago.). he will be on it as soon as he can. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

thanks a lot XD so far the macros is 100% Perfect

1 Like

This still running smooth?

Was working yesterday fine.

1 Like

anyone got a lvl 70 talents export?

1 Like

The macro has been updated and is now available in the original post and via Curseforge. Let me know what you think, Cheers!

2 Likes

Great macro! Has anything changed since the last update except for the talent tree?

1 Like

What I like most about your macros is that you put survivability into all of your macros, if you can. Thx for all the hard work @Elfyau !!!

2 Likes

I agree with Elfyau, imo Bone Storm is a waste of a talent point. My shield never runs out since it is constantly refreshing.

1 Like

When Comes an update ?

not anytime soon since it was just updated.

1 Like

Timed One +15 Key Today with The Marco.

Good Job. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

“New” talent string 3/21/2023:

BoPA/gf1fDREKLfAcG9Z2HkF/BCRCIJOQSLSkkkISIQSSkAAAAAAikEkk0OQiIBAAkIJRCAAAA

1 Like

Or Macro Dungeon Error :frowning: