Elfyau's DF v1.3 Blood Death Knight **Updated 29-Jan-24**

i’m sorry what do you mean?

Elfyau’s DF v1.1 Blood Death Knight Updated 20-Jan-23

Dungeon Not Build Macro Doesn’t Work :frowning:

The macro has been updated and is available in the original post and via Curseforge. Let me know what you think, Cheers!

2 Likes

Elf, this baby slaps. Been running the updated macro for the last couple hours just leveling and it is running smooth and provides great DPS and sustainability so far. Good work.

1 Like

@Paul_Harris Thanks! :smiley: Keep me updated on how it goes!

1 Like

i love this macro. thank you so much for your macro’s. Makes it so much easier for me to tank.

1 Like

this is to be tank correct?>

That is correct yes.

Elfy, in your current macro, where would be a good place to insert Abomination limb?

Elfyau will be indisposed for awhile. RL and his health has hit hard. please be patient for any updates or responses til he can. i will help as best i can when needed.

2 Likes

It must be something ongoing. He had to leave the scene earlier in the year. He has our prayers. (you won’t have to believe in GOD to pray for someone’s health/welfare).

1 Like

just read the previous comments hope everything is ok. Prayers for Elfyau.

Has anyone tried using Elfyau’s macro in 10.2… does it still work or are people using different Talents?

I just tried it out on a test dummy…seems to still be working great. I logged in and didn’t need to change talents or do anything.

I use wowhead’s talents and it works very well. So far in S3 I’ve been doing up to +18s without issue. I did make a couple of changes just to make it easier for myself, such as a ctrl mod to cast Death Strike, but the core macro is the same. The damage output is very nice! Here’s dps meters for a +16 BRH from today (471 ilvl).

dps

4 Likes

hey what should i do the one button stop working while running mythic on combat ?

Try this: ActionButtonKeyDown or ActionButtonKeyUp and Why this matters Macro Cycling not firing · TimothyLuke/GSE-Advanced-Macro-Compiler Wiki · GitHub

these are ok?
BoPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACJJCJJi0iEBJiECSSSkAAAAAAJSSOQEJNhIBAAESSSAAAAA

The macro has been updated and is available in the original post and via Curseforge. Let me know what you think, Cheers!

3 Likes

Can you go and make a thread for this please. this way ppl coming here will use his macro and they have a place to talk to you about yours, without taking up Elf thread

2 Likes