Elfyau's DF v1.3 Destruction Warlock **Updated 06-Feb-24**

they still need updaring bro, im just gonna find some M+ talents off wowhead for now

3 Likes

The macro has been updated and is available in the original post and via Curseforge. Let me know what you think, Cheers!

3 Likes

So im trying to remove unending resolve from the macro but it seems like its locked and i cant make changes. Is that correct?

No it shouldn’t be locked - I don’t export them that way

i just checked my copy and it is not locked for me. that is weird that it locked for you. delete the macro and reimport it.

Was an addon blocking it. Got it figured out.

1 Like

Is there a way to set the macro to hit at target and not at cursor? I play one handed and it is a pain to switch. Hope you know what i mean.

@LSU4life if you mean with the Rain of Fire I am sorry to say there isn’t :cry:

ty. i’ll figure something out. love the macros.

Blizzard took out the ability to do what you asked back when DF came out. alot od creators and players are still PO about that.

Question:

If I took Crashing Chaos + Grand Warlock Design

Instead of

Diabolic Embers + Chaos Incarnate

Would anything in the macro need to change?

All four are passive but looks like yours will get more soul shard generation and the other would just allow extra damage and quicker summon infernal.

if they are passive, then no changes in macro. test it out and see, then let us know

Elfyau will be indisposed for awhile. RL and his health has hit hard. please be patient for any updates or responses til he can. i will help as best i can when needed.

is this macro working?

All the macros, in say last 3 month, on this site work. you just need to try them out and see if they work for your playstyle.

3 Likes

These talents work (v1.2):

BsQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAggkEJJQaKEpdgkESLQiDUSSElgWpIJAAAAAAAAAAAAgkSSSC

1 Like

On single target macro do I hit shift once for Rain of Fire or hold it down, neither seems to work for me. Any help would be greatly appreciated and yes I’m a noob to GSE

i normally hold it down til it goes off.

Okay I’ll try that, thank you.