Elfyau's DF v1.3 Havoc Demon Hunter **Updated 02-Jan-24**

k
/20characterssomethingsomething

I dont think half the people on here can read and comprehend English?

please show me where I made a ‘demand’? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I understand just as well as anyone else the pressures of the macro developers…

I repeat… is this forum not for feedback and to ask questions?

Yes, but it takes also takes a bit of common sense, too.
People have jobs, family, other characters to work on, guild duties, school, a life, …etc., etc.
What I suggest is Simming your Talents and then use the Passive ones that Raidbots suggests or go to Icy Veins and pick them.
Or build your own macro and share it with the community.
And WE GO THROUGH THIS EVERY DAMN EXPANSION. Every one. It gets tiring after 10+ years reminding people.
This’s the last time in this thread I’ll speak about it and I expect everyone will do so, too.

Hey Elfy - first of all, thank you - your macros are just outstandingly great and your work is so massively appreciated :slight_smile:

I just can’t seem to get Mod:Shift to get Metamorphosis to work today and I’ve not done anytihng different at all. Just wondering if anyone else is having this problem? I’ve checked all keybinds and nothing is bound to shift on other addons…feels weird…thanks for any help, I’m sure you’re busy enough as it is :slight_smile:

As of yet no issue for me - All I can of is did you install a new addon? check each of the addons as they may have shift bound.

I did check them all - but I think I’ll do a fresh install of GSE and everything and give it another try. Thank you for replying, much appreciated :slight_smile:

Edit: Well, that worked! I deleted the addons and uninstalled your macros and all settings for both, then reinstalled. Initially, nothing happened, but then i restarted the game and as if by magic, all is well. Unsure if this’ll help anyone else, but hopefully it will if they need it. Will be subscribing later too, cheers!

1 Like

I have a version of Molar’s 70 with some changes.

Its tricky to play in M+, for instance i just had a DH with 378 to my 390 iLvL score 13M more for the Algethar Academy run with a good rotation.

talent trees are complex so nothing is out of the box. Look at the talents that are not passive and build those into your macro. Just pratice on the rotation and have a build for Raid and M+ as they are played differently.

This macro was really for prepatch i think and it did work well.

1 Like

Peter - are you using ElvUI? If so the latest version doesn’t let you use modifiers. I’d suggest rolling back to 13.10 or 13.11 - they seem to work.

Just saw this post.
Yeah, the answer is here on different threads which are searchable and also on Discord…

This is weird but this is exactly why I couldn’t use Shift for Meta. Funny thing is, it’s only Shift, if you change it to CTRL or use the mod for Darkness, it works without issue.

I’ve sent in a bug report to Elv about it, see what their response is.

Here’s the workaround while it’s being worked on.

Enable Lock Actionbars, and then setting it to “None” allows shift to be used as a modifier again. See pic

3 Likes

Hi all,

As ever i love this macro, has anyone managed to get to 70 and has the tree please?
I understand Elfy is busy enjoying his game so asking if anyone else has a tree by any chance ?

TIA

Tom

1 Like

nTx has a decent macro that works.

1 Like

yeah i have been using it for the last week or so not to bad :slight_smile:

1 Like

The macro has been updated and is now available in the original post and via Curseforge. Let me know what you think, Cheers!

4 Likes

will test tomorrow and report back.

1 Like

Excellent, as always. :slight_smile:

1 Like

not bad for MM+ is there any chance to have the same for Raid ?

It would depend and wether I end up in one lol

Not sure of the issue but throw Glaive and Eye Beam dont cast for me. i double checked everything in the macro and all looks good.