Elfyau's DF v1.3 Havoc Demon Hunter **Updated 02-Jan-24**

Check to make sure your trinkets are turned off int he macro that might be the issue

what build are you using?. noticed theres no eye beam even on mods

Trust me Eye Beam is in there (though not on a mod) so if it isn’t being used then something must be stopping it before or mid-cast - check your trinkets first.

Eye Beam is in the macro and it does go off, so what Elf says is a good place to start.

apologies did not see it in the sequence with essence break, i just got use to it being on mod from the past. ty

1 Like

@Alderion_1324 glad you found it - is it going off though?

honestly no, granted i am only 66 but i picked essence break to test it as well as uncheck both trinket boxes and it does not even cast, it cast essence break everytime but no eye beam cast so i’m chalking it up to being below 70

1 Like

@Alderion_1324 when you get to lvl 70 let us know how you go with it!

will do and thank you for the input.

1 Like

First of all srry for my poor english xd Well i got to much time to try it pushing +15, honestly i have problems around +12, why? Cuz felblade make me eat to much mechanics and die instant(+15), looking for a solution i raplace felblade for hunt, to use felblade when its needed and nothing more, in details i was geting more often 2nd place or 3rd place(but with not much difference in dps), i recomend have a weak aura to track when u must use fel rush :smiley: thx for ur work ! Very usefull

elfyaus macros are the best. only ones i look for now. =)

1 Like

Hi there. Is there a way to disable the activation of trinkets?

right click the macro in the GSE, go to “1” tab and scroll all the way to the bottom. you will see diffrent gear and can uncheck the box for what you dont want to be used in the macro.

2 Likes

Many thanks! Worked like a charm

is there a chance for an update? it says that they are old talents and yes the talent tree changed its not possible for me to try the macro :-/
would be really great atm im looking for my first GSE Macro ever (for DH DD best would be a glaive tempest skill tree but momentum should work too)

Not anytime soon. Elf has been out of commision for last couple of months. once he is better, he will update stuff.

1 Like

this is the same with me, did it change once you got to 70?

Any updates for the talents? I cannot import it.

there will be a update when he get around to updating the whole macro. i suggest using Wowhead talents til then. :slight_smile:

Thank you Elfy for updating the macro on curseforge. I just updated my plugin (May 2nd update) but I notice the talent string is already broken and will not import. Can you post a new string please.