Elfyau's DF v1.3 Preservation Evoker **Updated 01-April-24**

why wouldn’t it be for lvl 70 ?

Because they made this before DF really launched. They’re working on macros for every class in the game and haven’t gotten back to this one for its level 70 version.

2 Likes

Options>Game>Combat>Empowered Spell Input: Hold and Release… OR …Press and Tap

Let us know in all of your Builds.

Works perfectly. Here is a video in action. Mouseover single button healing - YouTube

2 Likes

none of the empowered ones work for me

I’ve neevr played healer but am thinking of giving it a whirl on my evoker alt, How exactly does it work with marcros?
Is it a mouseover nameplates or players?

@NoobSlayer all you need to do is mouseover the nameplates and get used to how the macro works and you will be in top shape in no time :smiley:

nice one thanks! I’ll have to give it a try!

1 Like

I noticed some inconsistencies here as well - sometimes the empowered spell telegraph shows on the ground for a split second before canceling and other times it builds up to level 1 and fires. Not sure if it’s a timing thing or what. I need to test different repeat delays to see.

It has to do with the empowerment feature - it’s a pain to macro to/with. I am working don’t his but it is going to take some time

Only way i found around it in mine is to have it on just a /cast but it’s really hit and miss in casting macros as it just how it works unfortunately. but thank you for the mouse over casting I been trying to work out what i was doing wrong for a while I managed to fix some mistakes i made in my own thank you again for the time and work

1 Like

This doesn’t seem to be updated for level 70

really i mean really .

Still no update? Haven’t seen anything.

Creator is dealing with some Health problems please keep them in your T’s and P’s.

1 Like

Elf is going to be gone for either small amount or large amount of time. they changed his meds and its taking a big hit to him. so please be paitient with him on any updates while he gets used to new meds. Thank you. this was taken from another of his macro posts and his discord.

4 Likes

I was having trouble with the mouseover targetting. So, I changed “/target mouseover” to “/target [nodead,help,@mouseover]”. Then made sure that Mouseover Cast was enabled in Options. I’m not sure about the last part, but now it selects the target by mousing over them, or the party frame. I hope this helps.

macro does not show any /target mouseover on the one I just uploaded

KeyPress
/cast [nochanneling:Spiritbloom,nochanneling] Spiritbloom
KeyRelease

is all I see

read further in the macro and you will see it.

The macro has been updated and is available in the original post and via Curseforge. Let me know what you think, Cheers!