Elfyau's DF v1.2 Restoration Druid **Updated 29-Feb-24**

Anyone make a good 10.1 update yet?

its still usable in 10.1.

Hi Guys, i have a Problem. I have this makro without updating and in fight he change the friendly target random and heal them. Now i make the update and all is Mouseover. I know for most of them is it better but i love the random one. Can everybody tell me how to change it to old version ?

I am not exactly sure what you are trying to say it is very unclear - But how to heal with macro (targeting) has not changed at all since I first started macros. As for older versions there is a section for that on this site.

I just tried to import the talents and it gave me an outdated error. Yes everything is up to date. Also the macros show was unclickable icons.

2 Likes

nothing to do with macros im talking about the actions itself. I had to fully remove and reinstall everything just to get it to work with 10.1. Hopefully this will help with the constant same pointless replies from the creators all the time.

You have three choices:

1. Copy the Talents from WoWHead or icy Veins (my fan page preference)
  2. Sim your Talents and you’ll never ever have them out of date again. (best result)
  3. Sit and wait till someone posts one.
  4. …profit?

I couldn’t import either so I used the image but still ended up with an extra talent. This should import. I accidently deleted my macros is only reason I noticed this too.

BkGAjgO5l4zUDkYE8W5/Dtff2RSSKNJJJpdAlkIClEKKRAAAAAAAAAAAAgIhQEQgQChEJhSSCcAAAAAAgIAIAA

This macro works with elvui?

not really any of them. Elvui doesnt like GSE in general. Elvui changes the Shift key and CVARS (think thats how its spelled) and it messes with at least 90% of the macros. i would suggest NDui as a ui addon. its like using Elvui without the issues. lol

@Pedro_Marrocos My 2c is this - Elvui did have a lot of issues at the start of the expac. But for a long while now I have had no issues and I use Elvui with all of my macros. (I cannot speak on behalf of other macros though)

1 Like

its tell me its out of date for 10.1

1 Like

Honestly those are not good talents right now no convoke just off top that I didn’t see but I imported off wowhead and works good

Hi… why does it goes in cat form, and stealth mode as soon as i start dps ?

the macro dps is made to cat weave as its the strongest part of dmg for resto drus brother

1 Like

roger that, then i understand :+1: :grinning:

all good the steath mode is i think you get bonus dmg on your first attack out of stealth? but yh cat weaving dps and then when you need to heal it will kick into normal form to heal

The talents above didn’t work so I imported #1 from check-pvp.fr

BkGACG4EgN+c3/TAgq/XoBdcw0IJp0EJJaICSSJppokEAAAAAAAAAAAAoEgkIkgkAkESi0QahDAAAAAAEBAAE

Elfyau will be indisposed for awhile. RL and his health has hit hard. please be patient for any updates or responses til he can. i will help as best i can when needed.