Elfyau's DF v1.2 Restoration Druid **Updated 29-Feb-24**

are you using his plugin or the script off the wlm?

1. if your going off the WLM then yeah its outdated.
  2. if your using the curseforge plugin, then you will need to tell GSE to update the plugin after you download it.

how? open GSE and do something?

open GSE/Options/Plugins, then click the plugin you want updated.

1 Like

Your listed talents in the plug in are coming up as outdated.

Thats a handy feature you just taught me ty

1 Like

Hello All! Is there a way that I can add Moonkin Form to this macro, so when I hold shift to range dps it first puts me in Moonkin form then starts attacking like it does for cat form when you dont hold shift?

Have to try this tonight ya just using the wlm version

Does anyone have an updated level 70 dps/ healing tree for this setup? I quite like it.

1 Like

The macro has been updated and is available in the original post and via Curseforge. Let me know what you think, Cheers!

1 Like

Nice to see you back Elf ! ; )

1 Like

@oiciniv Thank you! Now it’s time to try and catch up :smiley:

Great to see you’re back! Hope you’re well!!

1 Like

while healing is the macro supposed to switch me to moonkin form or anything like that?

No, as if I did do that most healing spells will take you out of that form.

Anyone make a good 10.1 update yet?

its still usable in 10.1.

Hi Guys, i have a Problem. I have this makro without updating and in fight he change the friendly target random and heal them. Now i make the update and all is Mouseover. I know for most of them is it better but i love the random one. Can everybody tell me how to change it to old version ?

I am not exactly sure what you are trying to say it is very unclear - But how to heal with macro (targeting) has not changed at all since I first started macros. As for older versions there is a section for that on this site.

I just tried to import the talents and it gave me an outdated error. Yes everything is up to date. Also the macros show was unclickable icons.

2 Likes