Elfyau's DF v1.4 Shadow Priest **Updated 08-Feb-24**

250 ms using what ahk ? or mouse software ?

250 ms is kinda slow to stay in void form after eruption

I made the macro @250ms - and as for my software I use both AHK and mouse software and both are set to 250ms

I am trying the macro with both the ST and AOE with the shift modifier. Single target works great, but nothing happens when I hold shit and the keybind. I have it set on 3 on my bar, so I am pressing shift-3. Using AHK set at 250ms.

@woodjwl There is no SHIFT modifier in the ST and AOE macros only in the one-button, and in the one-button, you hold SHIFT down to do AOE DPS

What’s the word on an update for lvl 70?

2 Likes

I think you misunderstand what begging and asking what the progress on something is. I don’t recall asking for your input either.

2 Likes

FYI: The macros here are not dependent on level requirements.
:beers:

1 Like

@Elfyau Is there a reason Mindgames is not in the macro but we talent for it?

@imsystem to be honest I missed it - new spells only sometimes go to my bars and while I read through the talents and spellbook sometimes things get overlooked - Hopefully will be fixed in the next update :slight_smile:

1 Like

Another excellent macro! Bravo Elf! The survivability is outstanding too!

2 Likes

For Mindgames, I just fire it off separately since I save it for bigger enemies.

1 Like

doesnt work in DF ! mind games .

You can talent for it in DF

yea sry forgot derp !

hi here, impossible to cast mind sear and mind flay, its auto décast.

None of the talent imports work all leave 5 points

@dwezzel level are you? if your higher than 60, then your gonna get points you have to put in yourself.

1 Like

I love the macro but im having one issue. I bind my mouse wheel up for ST and down for AOE. In AOE I find im switching targets a lot when i scroll down which causes a spam of Shadow word pain. Is there a way to stop this

@bob1 I know that the target enemy command doesn’t work correctly when attached to the mouse wheel (it used to be the case for the modifiers too, I don’t know if it is still the case) the only thing I can think of that may work is to edit the macro go to the KeyPress section and remove /targetenemy and manually select enemies from then on, though to be honest, I don’t know if this will work.