Elfyau's DF v1.3 Subtlety Rogue **Updated 22-Feb-24**

ya instant and crippling poison

The macro possibly needs adjusting, but what is your current ilvl?

329/360 pvp gear is equipted

granted its not gunna be super high but i get about 10k dps with this at my ill

Anyone having issues with downtime? It seems like I often have full combo points and full energy or near it yet the macro isn’t doing any abilities to consume the combo points. I have tried differing timers including the suggested one but doesnt seem to help. I am also using the talent points posted at the begging of this topic. Any help is appreciated!

Elfyau (or ne1), how is this DF macro different from the ST, OB, AOE macros that you include in your curseforge distribution?

TIA

its just the name he put in the title. it is the same as the addon

I’m betting it stands for something… but thanks.

the “DF”?
if that is it then its Dragon Flight.

or are you talking about something else? :slight_smile:

I think you are right. That makes sense - my question remains, though, which of the 3 macros distributed is this one? I’m going to guess the same as the OB one (One Button). Just want to make sure I’m using the right one, sorry for any confusion.

i have to admit i dont use the addon. but usually he puts all 3 in the addon. i get the macros from him so i can test them, before he releases them to all you great players.

3 Likes

evertime i try to play sub rogue, its really feels alot harder than other classes.

Im guessing due tot he 2 main sub rogue resources, its really hard to make a sub rogue gse that performs remotely well.

The 2 resources that gse authors have to account for for sub are
combo points
and the use of shadow dance

sub is just plain JUNK when shadowdance is down, and the most shadowdances you can have are 2 CDs that are too long IMO for the class.

I dont knwo why sub jsut cant go into shdowform like a spriest and have perma access shadowdance skills.

anyhow synergizing all these abilites on gse doesnt seem to work.

im always getting really really bad dps use gse macros with sub

2 Likes

The macro has been updated and is available in the original post and via Curseforge. Let me know what you think, Cheers!

2 Likes

Evening . A serious question. Is there anyone here with whom the macro is running well, i.e. the Rota and such

works just fine for me.

1 Like

working for me atm as well

1 Like

So play wow in German. There are some things not translated correctly or not translated at all. And there are many important things missing in the rota.
I’ve now translated it myself or replaced it correctly. It’s running reasonably well now.
But as I said, many important things are missing or skills are in there but in the wrong place
Sorry My englisch ist Bad

Even if I put wow in English. The original just doesn’t work god

Is this macro usable in pvp? :slight_smile: also can anyone verify if its still valid

if you want to use it in PvP. try it out and adjust the macro if you think it is needed.
same goes for if it still works. i know the talent code is out dated. but you will need to use it to see if the whole macro is still reliable.