Elfyau's DF v1.4 Windwalker Monk **Updated 22-April-24**

@Kaytaro613 I was using this as you posted no issues - is anyone else having the same issue with this spec? as I am unable to replicate this issue

These talents haven’t changed - please for the moment use the pic that I added to the post. I will update the entire macro soon <3

1 Like

The macro has been updated and can be found in the original post and via Curseforege. Let me know what you think! Cheers!

Thank you Elfyau for the update of the macro. Can you please post talents as well?

1 Like

@Charlemagne I have double-checked and the talents are both in the plugin and the original post - as well as an image if you cannot import the talent string.

1 Like

I get B0QAGQ/CbCTTG8MCvSnxuQqJYBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAkSokEJSIFSSSSKJgDAAA from both this page and plugin. When I use your picture and export that I get B0QAGQ/CbCTTG8MCvSnxuQqJYBAAAAAAAIJSSiSEJCAAAAkIJBJCkkEphSSiIhUkkkkkWCOAAAA (10 more letters)
I look forward to trying your new build now, thanks mate.

1 Like

Ok, I’m just going to put this in here. I just tried this macro on my lvl 60 monk on a quest mob in Waking Shores. The talents included in the macro did import, but they set no talents. So, I used @Charlemagne’s talents from his comment. When I tried the macro on the quest mob, it died in a few seconds during the burst phase, and put my DPS at around 54k. Mind you, this is a lvl 60 monk with a 233ilvl. This macro is great.

2 Likes

@Toetag1974 Thanks for the feedback! Have you tried copying the talents from the picture?

Ok new to this gse thing. I am currently trying out monk WW i have input the talents and the macro. Have moved the icon to action bar number one but doesn’t seem to cycle through the spells? sorry for the noob questions. anyone able to help please. Mashing the button just does this…

/cast Tiger Palm
/cast Storm, Earth, and Fire
/cast Touch of Karma

What am i missing or doing wrong? Please help would love to get this working,

What addons are you using?

When I import this, I have a typo @curdor for Ring of Piece.

1 Like

@patf0rd Thank you, I will check this in the morning!! Cheers!

what did i tell you about you using australian slang for real words. lol jk

1 Like

Fixed spelling error in macro. @patf0rd Thanks for catching this!

1 Like

Regarding the talent string not working. Just using the picture is completely fine with one exception: We can only guess what you have chosen for Fortifying Brew… both talents are literally using the exact same icon. :innocent:

1 Like

Talent Loadout is out of date, broken macro.

Macro not broken. i just tried it out and it works fine. admit the talent code is old. juts go to wowhead and get a new one til Elf gets back to this class/spec to fix it.

Elfyau will be indisposed for awhile. RL and his health has hit hard. please be patient for any updates or responses til he can. i will help as best i can when needed.

1 Like

The macro has been updated and is available in the original post and via Curseforge. Merry Christmas and let me know what you think!

5 Likes