Elfyau's DF v1.2 Demonology Warlock **Updated 14-Mar-24**

can someone help me understand why im pulling such low dps wiht this macro?

I am ilvl 434 with nelths trinket at 447 - my dps is between 34k and 45k… thats terrible

Hi Elfyau,

sorry to be a pain but what was the final talent tree please?

Moobie

Elfyau will be indisposed for awhile. RL and his health has hit hard. please be patient for any updates or responses til he can. i will help as best i can when needed.

I wish him the best and hope he is better soon.

Is there a current update to this macro because the Talents you have marked in your screen shot dont match the current talent tree?
so is there an update comming anytimne soon?

@Elfyau how do i know which one of your macros i should use I am new I an new to Demo and I am doing raids and mythic+ 15 keys and higher plus raids so which would be best for what i am doing please help I am also new to the whole macro thing here…

thank you for your help

what is there is the most up to date talent build.

All of Elf’s Macros are made just so players have a macro to play with. They are not made to do higher content than world PVE and heroics (maybe as high as +2s). So you will need to test the macros and see which one will do what you need it to do. If it doesnt, then you might need to tweak the macro to work for what you need it to do.

These talents work (v1.1):

BoQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQCSCJJQERkmkESBAAAAAAIBgERSSaRSSAAAAAAAkA

1 Like

These talents work in WoW DF 10.2, but the tree is different from the one in the original post.

BoQAj5LiEN4VXhSin5RcWeAUgQCSCJJQERkmkESBAAAAAQQSQKRSOQkkkWkkkAAAAAAAkA

1 Like

How to use this macro with the Demonbolt option? I haven’t figured out the best opportunity to cast the Demonbolt. If I am just pressing the one button, I get better DPS than when I am trying to include the Demonbolts.

DO you know if Elfy’s macros will work with the talents from WOWhead?

i have been using Wowhead talents with his macros and they work right out of the box or lil tweak to the macro.

Ok, thank you for the reply.

do u used naked tyrant build from wowhead with effy marcos?

you can do yes buddy

hey tris yeah you can use the modifer its probably best also if your struggling to know when to press the modifer for optimal usage you could download a addon called hekili rotation helper it requires zero setup its just 3 small boxes with what buttons to press next so when i use a macro its when im learning a class i download a macro and hekili and if it has modifiers i just watch hekili for when i should be using them

1 Like
BoQAj5LiEN4VXhSin5RcWeAUgolgkQSCEREpRSINAAAAAABJBpEJ5ARSSKRSSCAAAAAAQC

I love you, made my Warlock life so, so, so much easier. Came back to WoW after playing Rift for a number of years, where spell stacking in macros was de-rigger. Until I found GSE I did not think it was possible in WoW. Grazie Millie

1 Like

Having installed the macro and assigned it to a mouse button why does it only cast Demonbolt. Tried a couple other macros but they all do it. Supposed to be shift for demonbolt . Frustrating !