Elfyau's DF v1.2 Fire Mage **Updated 06-Mar-24**

Hey man I checked out Pandas macro and watched the debugging on it and found it to be better in single target but not even close in AOE. So i tweaked out the rotation just as smidgen to get more procs and get closer to the sims… Then i checked with my friend who raids for method and he said to try different talents and im getting over 150% increase on single target and about the same on AOE… Check it out and if you like it feel free to use it and spread to everyone… Thanks for sharing your work so we can grow as a community.

I do not have my 4pc but there is a small adjustment for 4pc in the way of dropping Firestarter and switching to Controlled Destructions that is supposed to edge out a bit more dps with the 4pc, but i cannot test that just yet… Also I added a counterspell alt:shift mod because i use it all the time in m+

Ill send you a message with the stuff in it so you can check it out and see if its worth amending the macro.

1 Like

I will have a look, Thank you. Most of my macros are leaning towards AOE as I mostly do Mythic dungeons. I am not too keen on raids as they take up too much of my time. But I will definitely see if I can improve the ST. :smiley:

1 Like

I would like to try your adjustments if you are willing to share.

When I get home this evening I’ll send it to you. I’m waiting on elf to test and confirm since he is higher geared then I am to see how it flows.

1 Like

I, too, would love to check it out.

1 Like

Would love to get to test your Macros , Currently been messing around with a few Macros so would be cool to test yours bud if its okay?

1 Like

Its posted in a new topic for you to check out.

It is posted in a new topic for you to check out