Elfyau's DF v1.3 Balance Druid **Updated 02-May-24**

You can edit that yourself in the GSE interface. In the code blocks for the AIO macro just replace all the tags for SHIFT to ALT and Voila!

I tend to edit down a lot of macros and remove the CD’s and other such spells so I am in control when those fire. I keep things slim and just keep the actual rotation items. Elfy’s macros are tops.

2 Likes

Can someone do me a big favor, and remove these 3 spells from the AOE, and ST macro?
IT would greatly help!

Natures Vigil
Barkskin
Incarnation chosen of Elune.

I feel like if i can hit these seperately when needed this would greatly help especially in situations when most needed.

I am having a hard time learning how to use the GSE addon to remove them myself.

I also read in the description" This macro contains 2 macro templates." How do I change this? What variations do these 2 templates give? Trying to learn here.

Thank you in advance!

Hey Elfy! Can you do me a big favor, and remove these 3 spells from the AOE, and ST macro? Then post the macros in the response please.
IT would greatly help!

Natures Vigil
Barkskin
Incarnation chosen of Elune.

I feel like if i can hit these seperately when needed this would greatly help especially in situations when most needed.

I am having a hard time learning how to use the GSE addon to remove them myself.

I also read in the description" This macro contains 2 macro templates." How do I change this? What variations do these 2 templates give? Trying to learn here.

Thank you in advance!

if you want it done quickly, go into the macro and remove it. Elf is working on updating macros at the moment. or your gonna have to wait til he comes back to this spec to update it.

1 Like

Due to time constraints, I will not separate this macro unless in an update I need to, you can just make a copy of the macro and edit the line with Starfall (remove mod:shift and Starsurge from the new macro).

If you need help with that Timothy has a wiki that can help: Home · TimothyLuke/GSE-Advanced-Macro-Compiler Wiki · GitHub

As for the 2 versions: Version 1 (Tab 1) has Regrowth in the sequence, and Version 2 (Tab 2) does not.

3 Likes

Hey Elfy, ST seems to sit in Lunar way too often for me and Sunfire/Moonfire fire about 2-3 seconds too late.

If I can provide you with any info to figure out why this might be please let me know, I’ll poke around a bit with it myself but I haven’t played WoW or tinkered with GSE since like 2020/21 so I’m not sure what good it’ll do haha

2 Likes

The macro has been updated and is available in the original post and via both the Wago and Curseforge app. Let me know what you think, Cheers!