Elfyau's DF v1.4 Beastmaster Hunter **Updated 26-April-24**

So quick question, I have developed a High Performing macro for BM AOE and ST (95% of target dummy SIM on raidbots with both macros, around 18k at 320 ilvl for the ST and 22.5k AOE) but I have never posted a macro here before. How do you create the box to paste the macro string in. I would love to have other people test and give me feedback.

2 Likes

Are you talking about the One button Macro? Np on the talent reminder, I used WoWhead for the talents. That have ones for Raiding, M+ and another for Lvling.

Do you have an updated talent build for level 70? I only count 26 talents chosen here and there are a total of 31 at level 70 and 25 out of 30 on the Beast Master side

“I’m gonna put this out in here and soon on WLM. please don’t ask if there a level 70 update soon. let the man enjoy the game at his pace and he will get them out as he gets to them. if you want something between 61-70, then edit the macro yourself. Elfyau got RL (his son and his health) he has to worry about first, then ACTUALLY trying to have fun in the game himself, then the Macros. Thank you for your time.”

From Elf’s Discord by Siodar.

4 Likes

he does not and wont for awhile. he trying to enjoy the game and dealing with RL while getting the classes he hasnt put out yet onto WLM.

2 Likes

would it be possible to get a version using death chakram and wailing arrow both talented?

when ever i add them i either get bogged waiting for cobra shot in the cast sequence or wailing arrow and chakram cast at odd times.

thank you in advance if you read this

it will be awhile. he has so many other macros he hasnt put out yet. once he gets that done and he actually gets to enjoy the game. then he will have 61-70 stuff out.

You can export the string in game and then post it here.

Interested to see it :slight_smile:

No. Don’t post it here. This’s Elf’s Thread.
I’d be more beneficial to post it on it’s own.

i added it to mod shift

When I figure out how to format the box I will get it and my AOE posted in its own chat @Fin

@Elfyau could you assist me?

go to Elfyau discord, he will see you faster there.

1 Like

I have never used macros before until a friend and guilty turned me on to you and this website.
I’m loving this macro except for one thing or maybe 2. I’m finding that enemies are targeted that we don’t want targeted and auto attack is pulling them or the pets. I do not know what to do about this. Even if I hit passive sometimes uto attack will fire at the enemy that’s targeted automatically.

There are 2 things you can do - 1) practice letting go of the macro just before the mob dies or 2) go into the macro and fine and remove the line /targetenemy

1 Like

I really appreciate the help from this group and how quickly I’ve been getting some answers. I don’t really know much about macros so I’m not sure which lines I should add and where in the text and how to do it using GSE?

1 Like

I am using your BM hunter macro now in myth xeros but in all done and I’m having issues with auto targeting and my pets running off and pulling stuff or the auto shot pulling stuff. How do I Edit the macro so this does not mark I am using GSE and really don’t know much about editing them.

@Phoenix65 highlight the macro click edit - click tab 1 (repeat this on tab 2) Scroll to the bottom where you will see the KeyPress box, delete /targetenemy line and hit save.

1 Like

Hii Elfy ! What you use in talent after reach lvl 70 ? I try some builds but not rlly good

he hasnt gotten to 70 yet. between RL and playing the class he likes and trying to finish putting out lvl 60 macros for the classes he hasnt put out yet. it will be awhile. best option is to just put points in passive skills or see what talents you like and then add the spell to the macro.

2 Likes