Elfyau's DF v1.3 Devastation Evoker **Updated 20-Feb-24**

all it say that the talent are level 63 is there anyone that got them to level 70 and want to link them ?

read the above message from me.

The macro has been updated and is available in the original post and via Curseforge. Let me know what you think, Cheers!

Elfyau will be indisposed for awhile. RL and his health has hit hard. please be patient for any updates or responses til he can. i will help as best i can when needed.

1 Like

I’m not aware of what’s happening. If it’s a private matter I understand, but if there’s any way to indicate to them that we care for them and that we hope they get better, it would be appreciated.

2 Likes

i am telling him to come least read what ppl are saying in here and his Disc.

Old message so I’m sure you’ve moved well on but I just used the picture of the Talents to add them.

Is this still working or does anyone have a working devestation evoker macro? Thank you in advance

seems all the creators (Other than Elf) have gone Aug. Elf will get to update soon as the spec comes up in his list of classes/specs needing to update.

If this one is still working, you will need to go test it yourself. only way your really gonna know if its working to your liking.

1 Like

Thank you for the response. Can you direct me to this elf persons page here? THnal you

anything that has Elfyau in the title, is his thread.

1 Like

The macro has been updated and is available in the original post and via Curseforge. Let me know what you think, Cheers!

Works fantastic for a casual player like me! Love the healing as well! Welcome back Elf!

1 Like