Elfyau's DF v1.3 Frost Death Knight **Updated 12-Mar-24**

listen before you go around chasing your stats etc etc do this
1 hit 70
2 (if 20-30k gold) go to auction house to buy starter gear
3 use a website i suggest u.gg search your class and get the stat prio for your class and spec
4. buy all your starter gear following those stats
5. start doing content to upgrade your gear
6. every single item until you get to atleast 440 you do not trade unless its a clear downgrade or a guild member needs it more
7. sim every single item that drops for you on raidbots.com top gear sim
remember these facts your playing for you your gearing for you keep what you need dont ever feel bad are be gult tripped into giving loot you need away
2 dont rush to end game or you will be disappointed
3 even a 1% icrease is a upgrade
4 STATS CHANGE WITH EACH ITEM CHANGE 1 SECOND HASTE COULD BE YOUR PRIO BY A MILLION MILES CHANGE ONE ITEM AND ITS MASTERY SIM EVERYTHING ALWAYS

4 Likes

Try this.

1 Like

Like Siodar replied. check that first.
Also You need GSE installed and best is use of a macro key.
(if you don’t have a macro key on your keyboard or mouse, use something like autohotkey (AHK) instead. << Search this forum for more info about that, if needed.)

1 Like

hello just a quick one. im trying to use this macro, but I don’t understand the talents section of 1,1,2,1,1,1,2. can you please assist? also, to use the modifiers, would I key bind them to shift 1, alt 1 for example so they activate?

I noticed it only does one or two talents for me then does nothing.
any help appreciated :slight_smile:

1: you might be using a Shadowlands macro, cuz talent system does use those numbers now or Elf forgot to take out the numbers for a talent code.
2: when using the macro, you just hold down said mod key.

so I take the talent build above for frost DK, I add the macro, I allocate it to say “number 1” when I click number 1, only a few things happen then suddenly I cannot do anything else with number 1 as its on cooldown, and my other numbers are flashing at me then cause no other spell is happening, just using melee.

I checked to see if I had settings with “key up” but they’re all key down. not sure where im going wrong

how fast are you running the macro?

Not very, I believe it is still at the 250ms and it is bound to the button on the side of my mouse which corresponds to "1"on the action bar

sounds like my set up. this is weird. i’ll look into it and get Elf’s attention to this post.

I think it was to do with the targeting under settings > controls and combat. I turned off sticky targeting, press and hold casting and enable action targeting. so far, it’s doing more than one cast, so hopefully that is it. Maybe check your settings whenever you can and let me know what you got if you could (please) as not sure if its just a placebo effect anymore lol

Elfyau will be indisposed for awhile. RL and his health has hit hard. please be patient for any updates or responses til he can. i will help as best i can when needed.

Best of luck to him. Hope he is ok!

Hey Elfyau! We direly need a frost DK update! You’ve been pumping them back out like a champ, so when you get around to it, mad love!

1 Like

The macro has been updated and is available in the original post and via Curseforge. Let me know what you think, Cheers!

1 Like

Epic update Elf. I wasnt sure if having howling blast in the macro instead of manual on proc was going to work but it certainly does (and this is without even using the legendary)!

1 Like

I tried to have it work lol I do think I came close. Let me know how you go if you get the legendary!

I think he alredady has it xD ilvl496

Cheers.

1 Like

Oh I have the legendary haha, that was just on dummies and I didn’t use it. here’s from a +16 BRH I just ran

3 Likes

So I’ve got an odd issue with this one and it only seems to affect this sepcific character. When I am holding down the macro button, I cannot turn the camera while holding down the right mouse button. I’m only level 45 at the moment so I am thinking it might be trying to do something that I don’t have yet, but I was posting this just to see if anyone else was having the same issue.

I’m going to manually put in the macro from the first post and see if that helps at all.

Also, it’s been a while since I posted here and just wanted to that you Elfyau and the creators and community in general for making this game playable for people like myself.

2 Likes

Try checking your Trinkets are any of them a cast or use @location?

1 Like