Elfyau's DF v1.4 Fury Warrior **Updated 08-May-24**

thank you for taking the time to do it! I cant see myself playing something else than fury warrior no matter what my friends are saying and with one hand available to me since birth your macro made it possible for me to play and prove them wrong :wink:

1 Like

The macro has been updated and is available in the original post and via both the Wago and Curseforge app. Let me know what you think, Cheers!

awesome macro m8 pulling 615-620k on aoe dummies in 505 ilvl.

Any chance for a ST macro? :slight_smile:

the update is a ST and MT macro in one macro.

hmmm, in AOE its really good but in ST its not even close to what with normal buttons you can achieve. it did about 200k dps in ST with 505 ilvl and without it i can do 240-250k.

@Khazigrin so far I haven’t needed to make a split. 200k out of 250k is 80% which for a macro is good, though I could maybe improve it. Do you have any suggestions?

Thx for the answer., :slightly_smiling_face:

I wouldnt include that many WW for ST, would most def include Champion’s Spear in the macro and Bloodthirst is a tricky one as normally with 4p tier set we should track the % of it via a WA and if we use it to often before it reaches 95%+ thats another dps loss. So BT should maybe be excluded from the macro and pressed individually.

Taken from Archimtiros from wowhead after you have the 4p Set Bonus with Avatar/Champion’s Spear/Onslaught/Ravager/Anger Management talented for ST.

1. Avatar
  2. Reck on CD
  3. Rampage/Tenderize/BT if enrage buff not up
  4. Ravager with Reck
  5. Champion’s Spear
  6. Rampage
  7. BT over 95% crit chance
  8. Onslaught
  9. Execute whenever it pops up
  10. Raging Blow
  11. BT if no RB charge available
  12. Whirlwind if nothing else to press

Now i am not very well versed in creating a lazy macro so dont know how much help this is for you.

Thx for your time in any case. :slight_smile:

hmm it will be very hard - but I will take these as notes and see if I can find a happy medium in the next update

1 Like