Elfyau's DF v1.3 Guardian Druid **Updated 02-April-24**

If I recall, he was either taking a break from WOW or was dealing with a personal issue. I miss his contributions, but his well-being is far more important.

The macro has been updated and is available in the original post and via Curseforge. Let me know what you think, Cheers!

any chance the talent string can be updated? its currently not working after the new patch :confused:

until Elf comes back to work on this macro. more than likly faster if you go to wowhead or ivcyveins to get a updated talent string

Fixed the talent string in the original post and Curseforge plugin

1 Like

thankyou, you rock and we appreciate you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_on_fire:

1 Like

@Elfyau Trying your macro now. Wondering if your Patreon version is different? tyvm for all you do :slight_smile:

patreon is usually the version you find here or on curse. just get to play with it a week sooner when he gets to updating it.

Elfyau will be indisposed for awhile. RL and his health has hit hard. please be patient for any updates or responses til he can. i will help as best i can when needed.

Hope he feels better soon.

@Elfyau hope you felling better.
when do you think we can get and update.
also the talent need and update

it will be out later this coming week

1 Like

its being tested right now.

2 Likes

The macro has been updated and is available in the original post and via both the Wago and Curseforge app. Let me know what you think, Cheers!

1 Like

I was tinkering but I can’t seem to get it to work is there a way to make regrowth fail safe so it doesn’t drop bear form?

/run if InCombatLockdown() then SetCVar(“autounshift”,0) end

/cast [@mouseover, help] [@player] Regrowth

/console autounshift 1

no they changed that method to only work outside of combat

Such a good macro. any chance it might be supported for the war within?

wont know til the xpac comes out and see what changes they make to the classes.

1 Like