Elfyau's DF v1.3 Outlaw Rogue Macro **Updated 01-April-24**

im gonna work on this macro for a bit, its close to where it should be… i think its pretty good and has potential to be tweaked a bit more

2 Likes

Hi!,

I`m really happy that you are doing this macros to help all the people that needs the help to be able to play wow. For me these macros has been a life saver. I think that you are not far from the finish line

1 Like

when i am trying the rotation i get the message that i have to be in stealth and it does 40k st on training dummy

I have a bit of a love/hate relationship with this macro. I love Elfyau’s macros and use them for all my toons, but this one is a bit tough to love. On one hand it feels really good. Utility and survivability are awesome. Slowing the cast time of all the trash in M+ is amazing. Makes for much better interrupts which help tremendously. I just can’t seem to get the dps right. I’m simming 95k and pull 50k ST on dummy. There is always a discrepancy between sim and actual, but this is kind of embarrassing. ilvl 464 and pulling like 40k in a raid is pretty much unusable. I’ve even tried manually performing the opener and assisting with cooldowns and finishers where I can, but I just can’t get it to work well. If anyone has any tips, tricks, or edits please help me out. I really love the class/spec. Subtlety and Assassin are hitting much closer to SIM. Maybe switching to one of those is the best option. I don’t know, but would love some input from anyone who has gotten the rogue working well with GSE.

2 Likes