Elfyau's DF v1.3 Preservation Evoker **Updated 01-April-24**

Hi Elfyau

Firstly ty for all you macro all my chars use your :slight_smile:

I have download the stuff from curseforge but it is telling me the talents are out of date, whats ones should i be using please?

Tom

What macro is that string for?

I checked both the post and the plugin and this is the string you should have in both:

BwbBP6s2QqC9+fmxbctIlW1vfDBISQIIJJJtQSSSSCAAAAAAJQIkkIJJJhQkkA

Hi Elfy

Doh me I am looking for dev evoker, well i use your dev are the talents up to date there please

Tom

So the current devastation doesn’t work?

Hi mate,

No not for me mate not the talents someone else posted some but not sure they are what you would pick

Tom

Would actually love an update on the devastation one! :slight_smile:

then why are you asking in the Preservation section. lol

Because @Elfyau asked if it doesn’t work 2 posts up here… :wink: “lol”

lol, what i get for being old and forgetting he said that 2 weeks ago. so its Elfs fault. lol

2 Likes

:joy: :heart: The game would be nothing without our dear veterans so

1 Like

Their not in a rush to get one ? ; )

I keep trying to use the talents here with the macro and it will not let me add them. Says it is for a different spec. I am play dps. This is the one I am trying to import.

BwbBP6s2QqC9+fmxbctIlW1vfDBISQIIJJJtQSSSSCAAAAAAJQIkkIJJJhQkkA

Please advice.

Thank you

BwbB9HUZ/a8TRPCT7X7rHDONyBBISQIIJJJtQSSSSCAAAAAAJQIkkIJJJhQkkA
this is the string

The macro has been updated and is available in the original post and via Curseforge. Let me know what you think, Cheers!

3 Likes

Elfyau will be indisposed for awhile. RL and his health has hit hard. please be patient for any updates or responses til he can. i will help as best i can when needed.

The macro has been updated and is available in the original post and via both the Wago and Curseforge app. Let me know what you think, Cheers!

Amazing macro, I can only play healers because of your work thank you so much I will sub to your patreon. Keep up the great work.

1 Like

This work via mouseover of target ?

Yes, it does! :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you! For all that you do!

1 Like