Elfyau's DF v1.3 Protection Paladin **Updated 11-April-24**

The macro has been updated and is available in the original post and via Curseforge. Let me know what you think, Cheers!

1 Like

Works well, I have no idea how to play Prot but this GSE macro does stuff!

1 Like

this still works amazing but i have to reload it everytime i leave an area.

that is not happening on my side. works great

Have been tanking +20s in my dps gear with this without any problems! well done @Elfyau

1 Like

I restart game and it stopped no longer having to reload ui also updated to new gse

however this talent tree i dont think is meta anymore but good enough for heroics?

none of his macros are meta. he only puts out macros that will get ppl to be able to play and then from there its on the player to adjust it to their liking.

whats the point in him making them then? guess ill look into how ot make the macro

Because he likes to make them and he wants to help ppl play. Do you really think he made all the macros for every spec and had time to make sure they were meta. Nobody has that much time to do that and keep every macro up to date and have a life.

1 Like

@Siodar is correct, the idea or concept of ‘meta’ varies from website to website and from person to person. I could not possibly make them all. All I can do is try and make the best base I can for you to ‘tune’ to your toon and playstyle.

1 Like

excuse me for mis using a word. i dont feel its subject to attack me on a single word regardless i followed ur talents and macro and i love it tanking heroics what was my question will this macro work good enough for heroic and mythic and public raids? it will take time for me to mess with macros with my work schedule.

It was not my intent to offend, They can be used in them yes -as for the effectiveness? It depends on your toon, gear and playstyle

Elfyau will be indisposed for awhile. RL and his health has hit hard. please be patient for any updates or responses til he can. i will help as best i can when needed.

The macro has been updated and is available in the original post and via both the Wago and Curseforge app. Let me know what you think, Cheers!

For me, Consecration never fires, I’ll play around with fitting into a separate action box. But if anyone else has had an issue with that specific spell, I’d welcome any suggestions.