Elfyau's DF v1.3 Protection Warrior **Updated 16-April-24**

BkEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIkEAAAAIJJRSCSLpkkkWBRgQRIRJJBIikkQDJJAQIAAAAAAAQEAgiGAIA

those will work it’s the wowhead aoe build he used.

2 Likes

Hi, i have a little Problem with my GSE. I play Warri in all three spacs. I have 5 Scrips with two Modes inside. Whan i take a new makro like yours and i press “create an Icon” he told me that i have 18 Scrips and no one more can create.
What ist wrong ? anyone knows ?

so in game type “/m” it will pull up your macro list. check both tabs at the top. you will need to delete any ones your not using or important.

Elfyau will be indisposed for awhile. RL and his health has hit hard. please be patient for any updates or responses til he can. i will help as best i can when needed.

2 Likes

End of the day this is just a game. More important to some than others to be sure. Tell him to take his time and he owes all of us nothing and we appreciate all he has done over the years.
Unlike some he has never acted like some high and mighty fuckwit cunt. When he gets better i am sure he will be busting ass once more :slight_smile:

7 Likes

well said baelzebub i aggree great macro maker thank u so much for your time doing these macros

2 Likes

The macro has been updated and is available in the original post and via both the Wago and Curseforge app. Let me know what you think, Cheers!

1 Like