Elfyau's DF v1.4 Arcane Mage **Updated 12-April-24**

NOTE I have created a plugin for all of my Mage macros!! To find the plugins you can go to curseforge or your curse client and search for either “Elfyau” or “GSE” and they should show up in the results.

Arcane Mages, optimize your play with this new streamlined macro! Unnecessary spells were removed, and rotations were condensed for maximum arcane efficiency. Focus on positioning and awareness while the macro handles the rest. Test it, Arcanists! Share your experiences and help us refine this macro into the ultimate tool for competitive play!

TALENTS:-

B4DArSxcnei16P8xFL3rzzOyRKRIl0QSOQSKCgERkEJRgkkQSLJAAAAAAAAAAAgIJJJkkkIkA

ONE BUTTON MACRO:-

d0usjaqiuaFsOGgLqboLqHAwIYTekIDPsv(LK0WuKJrHLjKNrvMgf5AsQTHs6BcLACOqDokkTorvDpkk(NkvgOqr6GuvleL4HIQmruKUiLKnIc0hfkQrIcQtIIALus9sQKzIc5MuuTtO6NOumuuQoQkv1sLepf0uPIRIcYwfQ4RcL4ScfYBbWDbO9I8xHQmyPoSslwu5XkmzkXLjTzvkFwrnAGCAjEnvQzdLBdODd53cgUk54OuA5I8CunDvDDGA7Oi(UqvnEHkDEk16fkP5RI9tmzqoeUbbTYpE(Mhp2WcHhroe0zXu0Zj4Dz3LDx2Dz3LDx2De0h8dkKiidHCJcXhjTp4huirWygAvC0eVeqeU3uSnrqRq3cPHMxa41(BUcw5TjwiiJw(Zqxw2xTqWOPittMMQnmMQRzmbJfDD7doTCYHEcA(osbo5q4gKdbJZMkBomLtoe0LAxrX0LRKdHBqWQJL)sdaWGL8xSpdfgGwesXkOzaL2pnwKkT5foVGPCcpIGvhl)LgaGbl5ZbvU9zOWa0IqkwbndO0(PXIuPzztPDwPNGUuB2tkNtoeUbbR(BAwFfPaTLgaua0MaMjnkyrxlacGfDTaiHhrWQJL)sdaWGL8xSpdfgGwesXkOzaL2pnwKkT5foVGPCc3JGvhl)LgaGbl5ZbvU9zOWa0IqkwbndO0(PXIuPzztPDwPNEc6p(saXjhc3GCiCdckh54sTzpPCUCKdHhrWQJL)CLTGv0qLgauyaArifRGMbuAPLoPC9nZiam3(slD0u9uuDM0Erg1tXotAJ6yBwgBq4EeuoYXLAxrX0LRYroeKz0RjMSyeoJjOJ9LsWk6LUp9eEe5q4gKdHBqq5ihxQn7jLZLJCi8icwDS8xAagbG52pdfgGwesXkOzaLoYR2u9eH7rq5ihxQDfftxUkh5qqh7lLG(JVeq0t4rKdHBqq5ihxQn7jLZLJCi8icwDS8NRSfSIgQ0aGcdqlcPyf0mGslT0jLRVz(nnRV0sByyYSrEzs7nzQ2itAVjt1gzs7nzQ2itAVjt1geUhbLJCCP2vumD5QCKdbDSVuc6p(sarpH7roeUbbLJCCP2SNuoxoYHWJiy1XYFUYwWkAOsdWiam3(zOWa0IqkwbndO0slDs56BMrayU9Lw66Aptrzs7XATx9eH7rq5ihxQDfftxUkh5qqh7lLG(JVeq0t4Mihc3GGYroUuB2tkNlh5q4reS6y5V0amcaZTFgkmaTiKIvqZakDKxTP6jc3JGYroUu7kkMUCvoYHGo2xkb9hFjGONWRjhc3GGYroUuB2tkNlh5q4reS6y5pxzlyfnuPbafgGwesXkOzaLwAPtkxFZ8BAwFPL2WWKzJ8YK2BYuTrM0EtMQnYK2BYuTrM0EtMQniCpckh54sTROy6Yv5ihc6yFPe0F8LaIEc6yFPeKrHWfbROx6(eEebHVEXGGrJVeqeK9ujKkVn9eUh5q4geuoYXLAZEs5C5ihcpIGvhl)5kBbROHknaJaWC7NHcdqlcPyf0mGslT0jLRVzgbGmzFPL2O2J1iwZK2l2SAm5LjTrThRrSs4EeuoYXLAxrX0LRYroeKz0RjMSyeEebDSVucwrV09PNEcYmkh4c2hNnv2CykNCiyEbG52NyHGoPcYT(gele0jvqU1pIyHE6PNGWlDWmtjCgtqh2KhHB2POPAcAU(lt3FjhcYWk2fwb5MGG()INF1Q5kH7HvqURQy3SxWe0zXu0ZjilMyQFcg3bslgSYoJJldYiVuSgRSXUIRkmJnDFiBUp0vEZwvXTvwxz2T77dzK1(((((((((((ZmBT1w72TBMD7tqZxe4fJz0RjMOOVeqele0h8dkKiOvy3SxWemMHwfhnXlbeH7zWkRe0k0TqAO5faET)MRGvEBIfcgl662hCA5Kd9eKrl)zOll7Rwiy0uKXeRrrgM1ZKxnbzyf7IGmX4EMK281IkDmnQEcixSgYWmZGo5lTFASivAw2uANvXAFg5KV0(PXIuPnVW5fmLlwlwZ8nPbAlnWDKcCPJVMuPxPTK25aktA7a4mPbAln77N0aINjD8dGXSiDov6hKk9nDtykNlnhBT1exA3QEvqZsxEPVPwKo(LhK03kjnMKlP7dQGMLgy4lmz)saXashJcGtsZbFDfsV0fU0pivAG7CziTIvIBjj9dAFPDR6fxAGQ0JGLcAwASIBv6v6XE7Mwq7RwKEgfaQshqsVsZbpVjPtG5GUN0WG0y6hd5sN2cxLEL(dl)LogessVsFvIRITVAr6RWxcOymdiDEGunXL(dsBhaNjTDaS0a3zu5wzOOx6CGrdqmabXxGkbTYpE(Mhp2WcbzQEBbJ9eUbbHx6GzMs4Sgrqh2KhHBmnfnXkbZdB5CMzkHZy6PNEIa

Usage Information

v1.4 Made @250ms
SHIFT: Arcane Barrage
ALT: Arcane Missiles

If my macros were a dragon, you, my Patreons, would be the fearless slayers keeping it fed with fire-breathing motivation! Your support is the magic elixir that keeps me coding like a caffeinated gnome on a sugar rush. So let’s raise a toast (or a pixelated potion)! Cheers to you, you magnificent bunch!

This macro contains 1 macro template. This Sequence was exported from GSE 3.1.66

Your feedback is the rocket fuel that blasts these macros into legend! Every click, every comment, every nitpick - consider it a vote for future awesomeness.

Tell me how I can make them smoother, stronger, faster. Together, we’ll craft tools that take your gameplay to the next level. Let’s unlock the macro magic! :sparkles:

P.S. Like what I do? Why not Shout me a coffee? Also, if you have a chance to check out my Twitch , I use GSE macros on all of my toons! Or catch me on other social platforms!!

5 Likes

Hi mate just wondering if you have made a Weakaura with this build be nice if you can, and thank you for the time you spent doing such great work with GSE.

https://wago.io/dragonflight-weakauras/classes/mage/arcane

1 Like

thank you Deezyl, nice one son.

1 Like

i dont get it there is one button macro and area of effect macro and st macro ???

please explain

@Shaker there are 3 because some people prefer to not play with the ST & AOE combined (one button has both ST and AOE all in one) so there for we have 3.

3 Likes

This is a fantastic macro, thank you! Great dps, not a lot I can see that you could change.

1 Like

For some reason, this macro is not working. I have copied both the ST and 1 button macro, and neither one works.
Edit: Got it to work.

1 Like

Is there an updated talent import we can use? Current one throws an error saying it came from an old version.

@Bardiel
This is the third time I’m replying to you in three different topics with the same answer:

“I’m gonna put this out in here and soon on WLM. please don’t ask if there a level 70 update soon. let the man enjoy the game at his pace and he will get them out as he gets to them. if you want something between 61-70, then edit the macro yourself. Elfyau got RL (his son and his health) he has to worry about first, then ACTUALLY trying to have fun in the game himself, then the Macros. Thank you for your time.”

From Elf’s Discord by Siodar.

3 Likes

If you get the out of date talents notification, go to wowhead, import the string into their talent calculator. Once it finishes, export that string and enter that into your game. It will fix it. If not, you did something wrong and try again.

1 Like

its so funny how u all guys are on discord and wow lazy running around telling people not to ask for stuff cant stop laughing… does he pay u for this ? :slight_smile:

people can ask what they want when they want…

if he doesnt want people to ask tell him to post his macros privately not to the public…

go to bed its past ur bedtime now…

2 Likes

It’s common sense. Look into it.

Sure they can as long as it doesn’t violate Blizz’s ToS or the Guidelines here on the Forums.

Did you “tell” the OP “to post his macros privately not to the public…”?

@Shaker
Stick to the topics or go back to playing Hello Kitty Online.

4 Likes

I can’t get the ST or OB to even fire off the AOE works though, not sure what the deal is, looked at talents and I have everything in the talent tree above plus spending the extra points that are not used in the talent tree posted here. Any ideas? I used his fire mage and frost and pally specs without issue but Arcane mage is not cooperating.

Figured it out… the version posted in the addon is out of date. need to take the version posted here.

1 Like

The macro has been updated and is now available in the original post and via Curseforge. Let me know what you think, Cheers!

how does the update work. if i update via app the macro also gets updated?

if you download the plugin, re-import the plugin for the new data. (save the old macro under a different name in case you want to keep it)

Hello! Thanks so much for all you do for the community. I would like to tell you that with your fire mage build for some reason cast on cursor for flamestrike is not working it just casts it at your characters location. Sorry i did not see a forum for your fire build so i thought i would let you know here. Best wishes!

You didnt find one in the fire section, is because he hasnt made a Fire macro yet for DF. so the issue you are having is based on SL macro.

Hmmm i figured it was for DF because it let me import the skill tree. But good to know ty : )