Elfyau's DF v1.2 Arms Warrior **Updated 13-Mar-24**

NOTE I have created a plugin for all of my Warrior macros!! To find the plugins you can go to curseforge or your curse client and search for either “Elfyau” or “GSE” and they should show up in the results.

Arms Warriors, contemplate the essence of combat. This macro is a tool, a meditation in controlled fury. Talents selected for balance, rotations flowing with purpose. Yet, true mastery lies in self-reflection. Test it, warriors. Feel the flow of battle, and share your insights. Together, we shall refine this macro into a weapon of both power and mindfulness.

TALENTS:-

BcEAfuKaizEAgP2qANDB2hmf7DQRikEJkkoVKJBAAAAEEhoQCRREQCSSoIRIAhDECAAAAAAAAJaJiACRBB

ONE BUTTON MACRO:-

d0uhjaqieiFsGGrjqPtjqQzPkUfcWUKOQFrfggf5yizzuLNrettL4AkrTnLKVPk14uICojkRJOQ7jb6FkHgOarDqbTqjYdrqtKi5IkP2OesFuGKrkbCsvjRuc1lPIMPeIBkb1ovXpLGmueQJIaAPc4PatLQ6QiqTvIu9vjQCwbI8wII7suAVq)vGQbl1HvSyq5XiAYsQltAZuuFgHmAq1PvvVwL0SrQBtL2ni)MsdxsoorklxONty6IUUk12jQ8DLGXlqX5PW6fi08vQ9JAKc9Xdfcwhg8WYf8cvcpEOpc8hAfkfiyXNfFw8zXNfFw8zreeENWTreqWqxHSlaXD4Dc3grqqbwlDnk(wi8iHY0keSgYSnsQeADRMCG9P)PbwcbfzejbxvpPwJaptExmjX0kQlEuuLHa)criEkZKNP3iOWdz0kqF8qH(iq6t8pWOvb6JaNQraLwhHI(4HcboihrYTmU2A5fW)MZhsRlSjLL7s0tTksB0fpEiWb5isULX1wlVa(3C(qADHnPSChk3KtepsqGdYrKClJRTw(HoFiTUWMuwUL6RCdZG7eUYnybBSgte4unioQcb6Jhke4iNirAQqQRb3YazHpr3hiBTo1YktTo1YIhpe4GCePqL2TcrQCZDufAwWCIePj3Cti8jsK(Wn0nnnEKGahKJi5wgxBT8c4FZ5dP1f2KYYDj6PwfPn6INliWb5isULX1wlVa(3C(qADHnPSChk3KteplJahKJi5wgxBT8dD(qADHnPSCl1x5gMb3jCLBWc2ynMyIGqY8BHeOpEOqF8qHaEZBNQbXrvi4nVXJhcCqoIKBQvs8mrHhjiG382PAeqP1rO8M3i4fuQr5gA8Smc8nQueeqR0jXepEOpEOqaV5Tt1G4Oke8M34XdboihrYTKlx8wcpsqaV5Tt1iGsRJq5nVrWlOuJYn04Xdb(gvkccOv6KyIhjOpEOqaV5Tt1G4Oke8M34XdboihrkuPDRqKk3YqADHnPSCZn3rvOzbjTUWMKBU9wz6TPLE4MA1BktlJhjiG382PAeqP1rO8M3i4fuQr5gA8Scb(gvkccOv6KyINlOpEOqF8qHaEZBNQbXrvi4nVXJhcCqoIK73sw6cEKGaEZBNQraLwhHYBEJaFJkfbHK53cHjE8qF8qHaEZBNQbXrvi4nVXJhcCqoIuOs7wHivU5oQcnliP1f2KCZn1QLm9W973EpClPSvVPk7HBkpVYU8Wn1LvxWJeeWBE7uncO06iuEZBe4BuPiiKm)wimXJe0hpuiG382PAqCufcEZB84HahKJifQ0UvisLBUJQqZcsADHnj3CtTAjtpC)(T3d3skB1BQYE4MYZRSlpCtDz1f8ibb8M3ovJakTocL38gb(gvkccjZVfcteeqR0jXJhc8nQueueRTcbGuRk6nez(TqiG443g)PbM4zz0hpuiG382PAqCufcEZB84HahKJi5wgsRlSjLLBjlDrc1s4rcc4nVDQgbuADekV5ncEbLAuUHgpRqGVrLIGaALojMyIGxqWU)0P0N4FGrRc0hbeADHnjwcb(Xp0vnPWsiWp(HUQPhwctmXebGkL8Lu4HcbLtNRH3XrG(yIGcR5i1Kd6JGcO0v0FORiaEMvc5D4a23wE6p0vhkTzJ5gb(dTcLceuICDO5BNZpiUoKiI9Kw4rQsEWDn)wkcmW)66IVE1kDNfxkmmmC9A4wcKWabwtGeca2xbEfcxQ1eggggggggw8u8pKWaLkHG1qMTrsLqRB1KdSp9pnWsii8oHBJiynTzJ5gbbfyT01O4BHWJeQLFJGcpq3d9lOuJYPq53cHLqGFHiepuMm5zAzeuaLUcbYrvEpUl8uRChK9w2KRGloSi(YtaCxuBKBP(k3Wm4oHRCdwWgR5Ibf4vr9LNa4UO2i3HYn5e5EGQ5Ue9uRI0gD5oylGLUM7BO8tZnmBcNBZ)Og0CXCXVmZTRb3Udz0k4EbnQCpCxhhISqpCByVF421GBINmQwiXd3lyVPR5gMYDcx52SorAvi4wqpgAuW9vvR(qeX9p52SwZ9c)eo3M)rLaGf1jH)HiIBxB(LBYVfIG4oizVJClURQSXK7VG7eUYT7q0NKBL(hm)i3j8j5(QQvcUDvUjT1FiI4M(Fv5E4MCmBw)qtQ1CteK1v52cX9WT4MOjYD8waV8CdSCtRzqqWDC(cL7H70oIK7G1g5E4U6hmk9KAn3v28BHcAcIBcHRAuWDA52WE)WTH9MB3HiOV5pPcLCd7gIeobHGImIKGRQNuRrGNjpktsOOOOm5rTcbsPMNB6epui4mUkcwhg8WYf8cvcbGkL8Lu45nfckNoxdVJJa9XebespcXlPWdfMyIjIa

Usage Information

v1.2 Made @250ms
ALT:- For Die by the Sword
SHIFT:- For Avatar and Bladestorm (Hold until both fire)

If my macros were a dragon, you, my Patreons, would be the fearless slayers keeping it fed with fire-breathing motivation! Your support is the magic elixir that keeps me coding like a caffeinated gnome on a sugar rush. So let’s raise a toast (or a pixelated potion)! Cheers to you, you magnificent bunch!

This macro contains 1 macro template. This Sequence was exported from GSE 3.1.57.

Your feedback is the rocket fuel that blasts these macros into legend! Every click, every comment, every nitpick - consider it a vote for future awesomeness.

Tell me how I can make them smoother, stronger, faster. Together, we’ll craft tools that take your gameplay to the next level. Let’s unlock the macro magic! :sparkles:

P.S. Like what I do? Why not Shout me a coffee? Also, if you have a chance to check out my Twitch , I use GSE macros on all of my toons! Or catch me on other social platforms!!

4 Likes

The macro has been updated and is available in the original post and via Curseforge. Let me know what you think, Cheers!

1 Like

Hi , Talents appear not to be correct at the Thread , testing the Cursforge GSE Pack to see if it Works

1 Like

The AAAAAAAAAAAAAA clear out everything past the 3rd row on both sides.
Your picture showing the talent tree is for lvl 70, not anything lower. I switched to Fury, which works great.

Elfyau will be indisposed for awhile. RL and his health has hit hard. please be patient for any updates or responses til he can. i will help as best i can when needed.

here is the correct talent string
BcEAoonA2h02U1PVo4204nicFAQplIRkQSiWpkEAAAAQQEiCJEFRAJIJhiEhAEOQIAAAAAAAAkolICIEFEA

The macro has been updated and is available in the original post and via Curseforge. Let me know what you think, Cheers!

Just say here that I believe this is Mastercraft. I thought that my arms sequence was pretty tight until I tried this mine was running about 51K DPS and then I tried this one and found single target on a dummy I was running about 82 KDPS. Yikes! So just for shiggles I decided to create a new arms warrior and see how this sequence worked. There seems to be a problem with low-level characters as it looks like mortal strike is skill blocked by both Rend and thunderclap. I dropped in independent mortal strike block on the second step of the sequence to try to remedy this and it worked fine until I got both rend and thunderclap. I noticed that this also added about 3K to my item level 430 Arms warrior. ~ 85K. anyway I got a short list of suggestions now throw out your and you can take them to heart or ignore them as the opinions of some old broken minded fool.

1. The sequence needs to keep mortal strike on cooldown all the time. I’ve noticed there’s times when it’s doing everything else and mortal strike is waiting to be lit up.
  2. I don’t think that I can really write something here that would be just any more than petty next picking so I won’t as I know you’re busy and I understand her having health issues and I can relate to that certainly because the stroke didn’t do me any favors.
  3. Never start a three item list if you can only really think of one item!
    Respectfully,
    Capt. Jack (ret’d)
    PS I’m actually commenting on 1.3 sorry!

@Elguapo lol thank you for the feedback - have made a note for the next update and will see if I can improve matters.

1. Thanks mate; take care of you <3
  2. Would love to see Cleave in there instead of Slam, if possible.
  3. I made a new copy of the macro so I could have one for PvP where I added ignore pain.
  4. I modded my talents to Include Second Wind just b/c I fall off lots of stuff!
    5 I’ve got MS on a separate key now, so I nuked the block that I had added. So for me: One macro button on ~250ms auto, one over-worked thumb for pummel and MS, and am using the dead left foot to move forward. :slightly_smiling_face:
    Carry on soldier!
1 Like

Hey!

Good job on macro, it’s good on lazy days, but lacks a lot.

Manual ST - 140k dps
Macro ST - 99k-100k

Manual AOE - 390-400k
Macro AOE - ~350k

what would you change?