Elfyau's DF v1.2 Brewmaster Monk **Updated 21-Mar-24**

NOTE I have created a plugin for all of my Monk macros!! To find the plugins you can go to curseforge or your curse client and search for either “Elfyau” or “GSE” and they should show up in the results.

Brewmasters, assemble! This macro is a tipsy tango, weaving between Black Ox Brew and Purifying Brew. Talents chosen for efficiency, rotations designed for sustained intoxication – I mean, inebriation! But even the most inebriated Brewmaster appreciates a sober observation. Test it, Brewmasters! Witness the pixelated pugilism, and tell me if any enemies survive the drunken brawl!

TALENTS:-

BwQAeJVyolP8xRXAFmS4CX44UBAAAAAAEAAAAIloUSSCkk0aHQAAAASJHQJJSkQrQSKJJlEANJSLtWIA

ONE BUTTON MACRO:-

d4uRkaqiuH6tOcPrjiLoLGumlLYTeKk7cvk9lryyk4yQYYOkpdIMMsLRbv12Oi9nurJdv5COs16Oi6Dke6Ecs(heYavO6GkYcvQ6HIOMOGWffr2ifHpIkeJua5KqvwjfLxkOMPa4MkK2PQ6Nuu1qHGJsrLLkkEkOPsvDvbOTki6RcOgRcbNvqQ6TIk3vuAVi)vHObl5Walwu1JLQjlqxM0Mrv9zOYOHKtlLxJkz2q52qQDJYVPYWfPJJky5c9CknDvUUIA7qO(UcLXJkfNNcZxj7Ny6r(0)rWKMg5(rhDKMFp99iFc6dWu2zjiI2q0gI2q0gI2q0gIi408HYfjyazCXCJXKAA(q5IeKJatkKA02Cm6J8nGpbtIX3f7AYo0PGdKVH1odApbdaWEbmni40Ge0BWB3asV37H8T7rWaRaUMMJal5thbhf0Jol5t)h5tWqcInqEm1s(emSAKrXuGvjF6)iyIoWEsLdTlOjTOA8VnPgVphTUywPY0y4KYXxkeuqxPVhbt0b2tQCODbnja72yUokaJPyngUSszcx8A8nAmCsTpQJrFKemrhypRYHzL1vPYnEkgWqJBmxhfGXuSgdxwPKsQOA1luDh68GtkPGZOr7ysfyuTtLYVHtJsbpWnRBsfyfK6ywPC8LY8XGAKocgwnqiQwl5t)hbtCGio9uMI2qQCmhkqe9gZfubbZMlOccML(EemrhypPYH2f0Kwun(3MuJ3NJwxmRuzAmCs54lfckOR0hjbt0b2tQCODbnja72yUokaJPyngUSszcx8A8nAmCsTpQJrhDeCQFnhZs(0)r(0)rqzjRWQbcr1ALLSOVhbt0b2ZQCywzDvQCmxhfGXuSgdxwPKsQOA1luDh68GtkPEEpp8rUj17H)J3J(ijOSKvy1iJIPaRklzrq8yNgrmaJ(4tqFJuLGz0ufC0rFpYN(pcklzfwnqiQwRSKf99iyIoWEwLdZkRRsLJ56OamMI1y4YkLusfvREHQ7qNhCsjfspV3WBtQ3J74ZZJ(ijOSKvy1iJIPaRklzrq8yNgrmaJ(ijOVrQsWmAQco6OpsYN(pcklzfwnqiQwRSKf99iyIoWEsLJ56OamMI1y4YkfspV3a3PpscklzfwnYOykWQYsweep2PredWO)BGG(gPkbZOPk4OJ(7iF6)iF6)iOSKvy1aHOATYsw03JGj6a7zvomRSUkvoMRJcWykwJHlRuVHbo5TBtQ3aN784rFKeuwYkSAKrXuGvLLSiOVrQsWP(1Cm6OVh5t)hbLLScRgievRvwYI(EemrhypRYHzL1vPYXCDuagtXAmCzLskPIQvVq1DOZdoPK69mL3oo3K6nmWjVHnPEdp83z6MuVHbo5nSj17H)a35rFKeuwYkSAKrXuGvLLSiOVrQsWP(1Cm6OpsYN(pcklzfwnqiQwRSKf99iyIoWEwLdZkRRsLB8umGHg3yUokaJPyngUSsjLur1QxO6o05bNusH0Zd)bo3Kcjpt9400nPq6H)dFK0hjbLLScRgzumfyvzjlc6BKQeCQFnhJo6VJ8P)JGYswHvdeIQ1klzrFpcMOdSNu5yUokaJPyngUSs9q6HpN8OpscklzfwnYOykWQYswe03ivj4u)AogD0hFYN(pcklzfwnqiQwRSKf99iyIoWEwLdZkRRsLJ56OamMI1y4Yk1ByGtE72K6nW5opE0hjbLLScRgzumfyvzjlc6BKQeCQFnhJoc6BKQemaoxkbZOPk4OVhbHNMAIzw)Aogbri2CX2zqh9XN8P)JGj6a7jvUUdDEWTnEkgWqJBmxhfGXuSgdxwPqYJNP8mDeLcjpoF82rFpcMOdSNu56o05b324PyadnUXCDuagtXAmCzLcjpEMYZ0rukK848XBhbXJDAeXam6)giOVrQsWmAQco6OJG4XYp3WUqcInqEm1s(emzh68GJ2tq)yJXLEpApb9Jngx65r7PJo6iimv74fc6)giOV5tM(CFWBGtcoQEGqaoa5tWaPyPyngxee1DPwtMir(MJBXAmUsOy8naZe0hGPSZsW9JzUj1SqA4WqGh3KzeMmbA4UKhHD7c4(PPPPPPKMMMMWdZfqimzU4AaeiZnnnnbnlqMZmZGCzUO5GHnZmSKM(MbdWfy8MiyGvaxtZrGL8PJG(Mpz6)gg8gmLGtZhkxKGjHX3amtWKXawlEHG(VbcokGndWWJDAeXk7AogTNGjX47IDnzh6uWbY3WANbTNGbsXsjiIFCRNuJccQsnUh(dOTIztbWxk(UOuMWfVgFJgdNu7J6yIzWaHNj8LA8(C06IsX3fLktJHtkhFPqqbDvmtmdp(sH2qk0GE0zLAmnQsbKkyeGZX2KYWnVjfAdPqaCr1XSBsnMBglOu5vPouQu8vqetTwPSyadnALIlvtBmCs1oP4RbLAS2Hsk(TOg6YhvWHQXWjfA31qm4AoghlvO3nhLYoNM6INunRuhkvk0aCTUukwJBArPouGtkUun1kfAvQUlyJHtkSgxQuaP6a(81gdCAqPWXCOvPCmPaszNXbIsfNTO4wPGoPW0JJALkcAwvkGuNdypPcTUOuaPsBCJIbonOuPUR5yHgowQKrPA0k15KYWnVjLHBwk0aCSg)wxzNu5NzDuCmbdaWEbmni40Ge0BW7nSBG3J7EppUtWpaTsWKMg5(rhDKMFpbdHYhmJD0)rqyQ2Xle03ZuEeeVUJrqcYrGjfsnABog9r(m1Jo6OJia

Usage Information

v1.2 Made @250ms
ALT for Fortifying Brew
SHIFT @cursor for Ring of Peace

If my macros were a dragon, you, my Patreons, would be the fearless slayers keeping it fed with fire-breathing motivation! Your support is the magic elixir that keeps me coding like a caffeinated gnome on a sugar rush. So let’s raise a toast (or a pixelated potion)! Cheers to you, you magnificent bunch!

This macro contains 1 macro template. This Sequence was exported from GSE 3.1.62.

Your feedback is the rocket fuel that blasts these macros into legend! Every click, every comment, every nitpick - consider it a vote for future awesomeness.

Tell me how I can make them smoother, stronger, faster. Together, we’ll craft tools that take your gameplay to the next level. Let’s unlock the macro magic! :sparkles:

P.S. Like what I do? Why not Shout me a coffee? Also, if you have a chance to check out my Twitch , I use GSE macros on all of my toons! Or catch me on other social platforms!!

3 Likes

not sure why but it wont import

put them in manually from the pic.

the actual macro not the talents import like usual but nothing happens

aahhhh. ok. so are you getting the message of to many macros?

nothing happening at all and importing others are fine

What is the current talent string? The one that’s in the macro, courtesy of CurseForge, says that it is out of date. This seems to be a common issue with all GSE imported macro from any source right now (EA or IZZI). Is there a setting to override the error and populate the talent tree anyway?

hey buddy not to worry its a issue with the game itself some links work some dont your best bet is to head over to wowhead.com search for brewmaster and get the talent build from there as that is 99.9% of the time what elfy uses anyway

1 Like

Izzi hasnt posted or play in 4 months, so his wont til he comes back.

and Wow likes to out date the talents sometimes every week. been alot of complaints to them from players about it.

2 Likes

Thank you, found good stuff there!

1 Like

no bother buddy theres a few places you could look to optomise things a bit better also like u.gg or subcreation.net also

The macro has been updated and can be found in the original post and via Curseforge. Let me know what you think, Cheers!

Does anyone have current talents for this build? If you use wowhead or icy veins you end up missing White Tiger statue, Bonedust Brew and Weapons of Order.

I’ve tried importing talents into wowhead and Icy veins hoping to export current talents but get an error message “TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ‘points’)”

EDIT: Correct talents BwQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEAAAAQJalkkAJJtWEAAAg0iUSiEJ0QSaJJlkA0kIt0KhA current as 10.1.7

Awee seems to not be updated hope gets updated soon

Elfyau will be indisposed for awhile. RL and his health has hit hard. please be patient for any updates or responses til he can. i will help as best i can when needed.

The macro has been updated and is available in the original post and via Curseforge. Let me know what you think, Cheers!