Elfyau's DF v1.2 Demonology Warlock **Updated 14-Mar-24**

NOTE I have created a plugin for all of my Warlock macros!! To find the plugins you can go to curseforge or your curse client and search for either “Elfyau” or “GSE” and they should show up in the results.

Hearken, Warlocks! A new Demonology macro beckons, its tendrils reaching out to summon legions of destruction. Talents rewoven, rotations refined, it promises an infernal symphony of Dreadstalkers and Hand of Gul’dan. But even the most seasoned Warlock craves the counsel of the coven. Test it, unleash the demonic deluge, and let your feedback fuel the flames of refinement!

TALENTS:-

BoQAj5LiEN4VXhSin5RcWeAUggcASSkkQkiCRaHIJhUCAAAAAQwBikEREJJSaplEJEAAAAAAEJ

ONE BUTTON MACRO:-

d40Fhaqijf9jur0OqfHtHksMfQ0TeP0Uer1VuOggu6yuPLjjptbnnkORrHABuiFJQkJdvuDoiI1jPY9Ku4Fuv1afrPdkrlek6HOctesCrQkBeIYhfPQrsbCsfYkHuEjuyMkQCtfODcv)ubmurKJksLLQO8uqtLkUQKQ2kevFvrvJfvuCwurP3cP6Uqs7f5VuGgSuhwLfJQ8yv1KrvDzInls(megTICAbRgvK61IWSvLBtv2nWVrz4c54IuSCr9CknDLUUe2UKsFhI04frX5fQ5tr7N0Kl5q4Ue0xPbrX3GdmVbhatcVICiOZ9eWAjO)C9NR)C9NR)C9NR)eSSyNyzcwpibGHuG2Lf7eltW0d9HCjBdmaHp0flwc6dKIL)chmVOBpEHxyJjmj4CNDRpI)TcFcwHTYqSdX6NBLH(HTIGZlxIYI8zjhAj4G3pZSKdH7soee5xoC8EILCiigs8m5jNvihc3LGJ)ND1gDa7pDaG8caeOQD9abWpaqO9mXYE1keEfbh)p7AL0uiGVOn6FMhVB5cy)PdaKxaGavT1w7SyLTgFMhVB1wByHNhdOnkIhde(A7eNpWYv70NdESqwQtBKjpefxMpTeedjoPSyTKdH7sWX7LriRaeVyTrhWMUShQOZxo(Os4veC8)SR2O7X4xNDkKA5cy)PdaKxaGavTrr8yaES3s4dj44)zxTr3JXVU7TCbS)0baYlaqGQ2J8IEmBGbOLwcw(3adyjhc3LCiCxcQMQjgsCszXAvt1KWRi44)zxTrhW(thaiVaabQABeNBeHpKGQPAIHeptEYzf1unj4iWk5AVhHZ5e0josi4mjsULwcVICiCxYHWDjOAQMyiXjLfRvnvtcVIGJ)NDTsAkeWx0gDa7pDaG8caeOQT2ANfRS14Z84DR2A7I1WHUgXv7kJm01fje(qcQMQjgs8m5jNvut1KGoXrcbl)BGbOLWRihc3LGQPAIHeNuwSw1unj8kco(F2vB0bS)0baYlaqGQ2Uyn21pdj8HeunvtmK4zYtoROMQjbDIJecw(3adqlbDIJecohJfrWzsKClHxrq4kriRa83adqWKYbwoSX0s4djhc3LGQPAIHeNuwSw1unj8kco(F21kPPqaFrB0)mpE3YfW(thaiVaabQART2zXkBn(mpE3QT2vgzO7qSC1UYi)C9ZLWhsq1unXqINjp5SIAQMeCeyLCT3JWnMGoXrcbNjrYT0slbhb4veElYVC449el5qqoyE8ULWKGo5aiHSUeMe0jhajKTIWKwAPLGWi5pcfchje0zaoiCKGTcRFeCqzpuU9ihcAa5f9cGeeCA3iBDJhZlWs(lasmwEPIVcc6CpbSwcIjlDLCAJNl4d3qKZzMGbGXZ(ZlL1JaXVectKiDjcCm7mWi0MQNJYYYYY0Humdj8nZhAObVONp08vwwwww6dnco4bkU3iWk5AfWgyactcwwStSmb99sfFfem9qFixY2adq4dDn2pc6dKIL)chmVOBpEHxyJjmj48YLOSiFwYHwcAa5frWADtEL2dE8fT1ozRmgRNvrdAGriZPU0QnYyzTrr8yaES3QOvoNtDPvBKXYApYl6XSbgqrtrBukT9I127(zMvBKkzr7tB(5dbdWv7ywbxT9I1oPBZcdy5Qnszfp(AZt0ENeTtjx(jwR223flzR2jejkaqODy1oLWxBKg2jTtfYsA5LLBNcaeA7X2qT3gyGAQnNLvK12wefXYR2bR27KOT3Hi81wEHKjK1ENUv7eIez12t0(Z4hai0(fsiAFA)VuPKa4wHV2iamprBgq7tBBbIlRDUWoLCTHmTFYYjTANVGv0(0EzND1MtWYAFAhfsg5DRWx7i2gyaovn1MJjrYwTxM2XScUAhZk027qacPcFbSAZRa8NQPIgbrrsDfVLWDji(5je0xPbrX3GdmVbhatco3z36J4FRWNGvyRCXoeRHUUgJeSyjims(JqHWRmYic6maheUlwSvynMGC8oRDekeosOLwAjc

Usage Information

v1.2 Made @250ms
SHIFT:- For Demonbolt
ALT:- For Implosion

If my macros were a dragon, you, my Patreons, would be the fearless slayers keeping it fed with fire-breathing motivation! Your support is the magic elixir that keeps me coding like a caffeinated gnome on a sugar rush. So let’s raise a toast (or a pixelated potion)! Cheers to you, you magnificent bunch!

This macro contains 1 macro template. This Sequence was exported from GSE 3.1.57.

Your feedback is the rocket fuel that blasts these macros into legend! Every click, every comment, every nitpick - consider it a vote for future awesomeness.

Tell me how I can make them smoother, stronger, faster. Together, we’ll craft tools that take your gameplay to the next level. Let’s unlock the macro magic! :sparkles:

P.S. Like what I do? Why not Shout me a coffee? Also, if you have a chance to check out my Twitch , I use GSE macros on all of my toons! Or catch me on other social platforms!!

Thank You. This seems better for getting to 70 than the zoo build I was using. More bursty to kill things right away so you can move on. The Zoo build was fun in seeing how many different types of Demons you could get on target. A lot of times I would go “what the heck is that?” :slight_smile: Thanks for all the hard work.

1 Like

Anyway you can complete the tree for lvl 70 talents? I’m unsure what path to take to best suit the macro.

@LBX I made this macro for pre-patch - from LVL 60 please use what you feel best until I get my tons leveled and the macro updated :slight_smile: Cheers

1 Like

talents 70

macro needs rework as opener changes

1 Like

When will this be updated please? thanks :smiley:

he getting closer. still might be awhile tho.

Update pls :)!!! The best Macros here…

2 Likes

Great macro good damage, 1 issue it keeps trying to summon my felguard everytime its dazed/confused ?

1 Like

Hey Elfy! I’m new here but your macros have helped me sooo much! Will you be updating this sequence to match the updated talents from this recent patch? 10.0.7? I know you are no doubt busy, keep up the fantastic work!!!

Hello. Elf is currently not online for awhile. RL stuff came up. as soon as he is, he will answer. i just didnt want you all to think he is ignoring you if he doesnt answer in a timely fashion.

2 Likes

Hello, ty for the reply, i understand RL stuff, so tell him to take his time, no rush, i hope all things go well for him :slight_smile:

1 Like

The macro has been updated and is available in the original post and via Curseforge. Let me know what you think, Cheers!

6 Likes

Welcome Back Mate!

I just wanted to say thank you for all your macros did KSM with your BM Hunter Macro mack in SL S4

Nice to have you back! I hope you are well :slight_smile:

1 Like

the talents arent transfering over

i just imported the talents and they went in fine.

2 Likes

@bobby-edrich, are you getting any messages when you try?

Hey @Elfyau
Thanks for the macro it works great.
I have a question, I’ve been practicing all morning but can’t seem to build a macro.
I want to build something for all 4 set parts so that the Grimoire: Devil’s Guard & Demonic Strength are triggered together when ready.

Can someone build me that, I thank you in advance

Joni

Screenshot 2023-09-07 212903
which talent build works best with this macro

I am not familiar with those builds - have you used the talents suggested in the macro?