Elfyau's DF v1.3 Devastation Evoker **Updated 20-Feb-24**

NOTE I have created a plugin for all of my Evoker macros!! To find the plugins you can go to curseforge or your curse client and search for either “Elfyau” or “GSE” and they should show up in the results.

Evokers, behold! This macro is my testament to the primal power within, crafted with the untamed fury of a storm and honed with the wisdom of countless aeons. I’ve balanced raw damage with strategic Essence management and maximized Devastation’s potential, and I believe it unleashes the true might of the dragon flights onto the battlefield. But your feedback is the final magic! Test it, offer your draconic wisdom, and forge a macro worthy of the Devastation’s legacy together!

TALENTS:-

BsbBsJu/D+01p9npZvkV+nWIkDAAAAAAAAAAAiEIRSIBEISiEJh0iSSSSISKJAJJtIJSSgAB

ONE-BUTTON MACRO:-

d0eeiaqivi9jQQuJIukCksPKxrQsMLO0TivHDPcXVivggL4ysYYujptIMgPW1OK2MkY3OOACQq5CsO1bf19GImqkchuLAHqPEOkunrQQ6IGOnsrYhjLsnsQQKtkPALKsEPKYmHs6MKQQDcQFsQkdLIYsvr9uitLsDvsPOTsr0xjvrNLuQyTKsLERO4UsWEj(lfPgSWHv1IPQ8yfMSk4YO2mi8zP0OLIttLxtkA2k62G0Ub(TidNQCCOelxQEojtxPRlQ2ou47uvX4jLQopfwpPk18HQ9JSuj2cCLGG820(dPP1h2c8Lyli9)JEsj2cCLylit(D37BYkXwq1yJZ8KFfl2cCLG0nE1QySKZGbtrgqA08aapDG2cuqbfDwXlMgjO((LckoZa2poqlfypF9MZsH(8PChCpGc04NSklf2opk2gMc04NSswbvJnmRZkLylWvcs3(9wEzad1GImGuZ3HwiZb(puqGVeKUXRwfJLCgmykYasJMha4Pd0wGckOOZkEX0ib13VuqXTEN3zkqB3PjNLcq(CkWLcs34vlfzGMoG5FUznb0uUItyW9SG0O5baE6aTfOaRomCGwkm18HYYkRGUhRlbuITaxj2cCLG0nE1srgqA08aapDG2cuuATOfZlf4lbPB8QLImJMha4Pd0IzkGC5oWTguGY7TCbkkTw0I5LcQoy5og)uGpjiBdpwqNzp(xzf4lXwGReKUXRwkYasJMha4Pd0wGIsRMFz5yc8LG0nE1srMrZda80bAXmfMY1zkWUZ)2uGIsRMFz5ycQoy5og)uGpjiBdpwqNzp(xzf4sXwGReBbUsqeoHxJnmRZkfHt4c8LG0nE1QySKZGbtrgqA08aapDG2cuqbfDwXlMgjO((Lckkn3IgwVYsr5PRINkMLIYtxfpvuGlfeHt41yJZ8KFft4eUGSn8ybDpwxciRaFj2cCLGiCcVgBywNvkcNWf4lbPB8QvXyjNbdMImG0O5baE6aTfOGck6SIxmnsq99lfuuA18RQQSuuA9uXIwf4sbr4eEn24mp5xXeoHliBdpwq3J1LaYkWLITaxjicNWRXgM1zLIWjCb(sq6gVAPidinAEaGNoqBbkkTA(vvLaxkicNWRXgN5j)kMWjCbzB4Xc6ESUeqwbwdXwGReeHt41ydZ6Ssr4eUaFjiDJxTuKbKgnpaWthOTafLNQ04urbUuqeoHxJnoZt(vmHt4cY2WJf09yDjGScY2WJfewtjpbDM94Ff4lbHw2Zu5GX6sabzw3L6U1qwbwdXwGReeHt41ydZ6Ssr4eUaFjiDJxTkgl5myWuKXeEZ3G7zbPrZda80bAlqbfu0zfVyAKG67xkOO8KLIfTMLIsRwlwvkWLcIWj8ASXzEYVIjCcxq1bl3X4NcSgcY2WJf0z2J)vwzfuDGVC3Cn53DVVjReBzLvwbPN8R5DE)vITSccRVA1MEh(LpiOllxAy5YYXQSA5KgLcs)8(()7l2cYV4P30b0uqn76PWSoD(CPJmDan1Xtim(Cbz)tgSkbHTYh2kTY15VEzPYRiWt7IHMMuVa6zDn9)((((((((((2bz9ZO6ydzDKdsTAS4qieQoQMw3AP1wxleQ9gBbDNVnPUGGCcHXNliTncstYDLlbe4YkRAii9)G8FwhSChdgSUeqWwq(fp9eegvhPKc9)hykmXLvlqvKw3y1gZ6bfMaAkxXjm4ofqK6uGvhgoqlfMA(qzslsR6qqbudkG(JEsrHF4otXtXH(3MazPWiLNLcOguy2VDobuzPWpP85bk8XuSnmfqWFFYkffQ5BWDffAYSNd0sHBPac(af(XTnuaHRZ6HVo)BJd0sb006W4xxcCuk0oP8ofQCpVuFPWPOyBykG(TUbf80P9UofBZVuOjZEkkGYumshCGwkMonzkEkgpeqWoWV8bkAbjOmfjafpfQ82Vtrpx1CekqjkM863kk6VtXu8uSPxTuOnsDkEk8CApp)LpqHxADjG26OuC8gM7kk2efgP8SuyKYPa63cCq4gmyPWxoy0Cubb)qzbb5TP9hstRpSfK)meF(Cf4kbH84rD)f4knozUGS13Xf4klwUSyvqqcGi1h8Xtq9(995MU1qWwwzLvea

Usage Information

v1.3 Made @250ms
ALT:- @mouseover for Living Flame

If my macros were a dragon, you, my Patreons, would be the fearless slayers keeping it fed with fire-breathing motivation! Your support is the magic elixir that keeps me coding like a caffeinated gnome on a sugar rush. So let’s raise a toast (or a pixelated potion)! Cheers to you, you magnificent bunch!

This macro contains 1 macro template. This Sequence was exported from GSE 3.1.54.

Your feedback is the rocket fuel that blasts these macros into legend! Every click, every comment, every nitpick - consider it a vote for future awesomeness.

Tell me how I can make them smoother, stronger, faster. Together, we’ll craft tools that take your gameplay to the next level. Let’s unlock the macro magic! :sparkles:

P.S. Like what I do? Why not Shout me a coffee? Also, if you have a chance to check out my Twitch , I use GSE macros on all of my toons! Or catch me on other social platforms!!

6 Likes

Just got this one set up. Not 70 yet, but hoping it works well enough to get there.

Having some trouble powering up my firebreath, eternity surge goes all the way to the end stage, but not firebreath!

Holding shift stops the macro instead of doing AOE dps rotation

1 Like

@omgporkchop have you checked/released your keybinds?

Thanks for this !..
/20 chars

1 Like

do we need to stop pressing the macro button when fire breath and eternity surge cast?

@arkwing no you can keep holding it down

Thanks! That worked.

1 Like

Any clue where one might slot shattering star into this macro?

@omgporkchop no clue not that far through yet lol - try making a repeat box and set the interval to 5

thanks for the advice. I will try it!

1 Like

Works fairly well so far! I’m just experiencing a few oddities using the one-button macro; on single target it occasionally interrupts a channeling Disintegrate, and will usually empower Eternity Surge higher to level two or three (which is just wasted time on single target). Just now I had it ignore an Essence Burst to hard cast Living Flame twice in a row. Not sure if I’ve got something going wrong on my end or it just needs more optimization, so I figured I’d comment just in case. Thanks for the hard work and useful macro! :slight_smile:

@Elfyau make sure to bump the version inside your addon each time you update it. Both the 11/24 and 11/28 releases were “v1” so GSE didn’t know it had to do a new import of the class’s macros (this logic looks to be based on class, not on spec), so I was unable to see the Devastation macros you added on the 28th. I had to edit GSE’s saved variables to get things to import.

1 Like

Wow, getting real good results with this. Thanks
I do however have the problem with Firebreath and Eternity Surge not going to full strength unless I release the key as soon as they start building. What do you think?

1 Like

I’ve got the same problem

Firebreath is going off as it should, as the lvl1 Firebreath applies the longest-lasting buff, the stronger the Firebreath the shorter the buff. I am still working on the Eternity surge but as it is it works fine. The new Evoker spells are proving to be a little troublesome and cumbersome to macro.

2 Likes

Ahh good to know. I guess I really should study up on the talents a little more haha
Thanks for all you do.

Thanks for your excellent work!

Kind of a weird issue. Using the AoE Macro it seems to hang. The character squats to do Eternity Surge, the bar goes half way, but it doesn’t cast. It then repeats this 2 more times in a row. Then it casts a couple other spells and then an Eternity Surge gets cast. What’s interesting is it rarely does this on target dummies. I tried changing “Empowered Spell Input” to “Press and tap” which seemed to fix it in a couple dungeon’s but the DPS was 60-70% of using “Hold and Release”.

I think we need something like:
/cast PreventMacroKeyPress=2.5 Eternity Surge
that would block the macro key presses for 2.5 seconds for example

Don’t know if Blizzard would approve of this.

2 Likes