Elfyau's DF v1.3 Devastation Evoker **Updated 20-Feb-24**

When I try to import the talent string WoW says it’s from an old version. Could you update it please??

“when it’s done.” :wink:
Have you tried the talents included with the macro? (in Config)? Also, there is a picture of the talents in original post.

Do we have a LVL 70 build for this?

No there is not a 70 yet. he is still getting out all the other classes, before he does 70 stuff.

Okay no problem. thank you.

The macro has been updated and is available in the original post and via Curseforge. Let me know what you think, Cheers!

2 Likes

Hi Elfy

Thank you so much for this update I love you macro :slight_smile:
Tom

1 Like

Yo @Elfyau. I found a typing error.
@mouseover is missing the r.
Best regards
Trollo

2 Likes

lol oops thanks for letting me know :smiley:

1 Like

seems like eternity surge and fire breathe firing off almost immediately after it start casting. and disintegrate seems to be casting about halfway before it go to a new spell. am i doing something wrong?

Fire Breath is going off as intended as it applies the debuff the longest when cast at level 1 or 2, Eternity Surge is being painful so Eternity Surge is in the macro and will fire at charge 2-3 if you want it to go off at full release the macro until it fires.

As for Disintegrate edit the macro scroll to the bottom and check the trinkets (make sure the tick is grey or not there) and see if that helps.

2 Likes

thats the thing, fire breathe acts as if i press it and before it even reaches a quarter of the way to number 1 it skips to the next spell. and the boxes at the bottom are all greyed out.

edit: actually fire breathe is whats poping off first and messing up for me. some reason the first skill of the macro messes up for me so i moved it with another and seems to be working. sorry for the issues

1 Like

In my case, I’m not looking to be healing support so I changed the functionality to self heals only: [mod:alt,@player,nochanneling] - but sometimes you want to cast heals ASAP so leaving off the nochanneling shouldn’t hurt as the cast time for Living Flame should not be considered “channeling.” I think channeling primarily is when you are doing disintegrate…

Just wanted to thank you for sharing the best Evoker macro so far. Bliz really needs to consider adding some syntax to the cast macro like /cast Eternity Surge(empower:1) so it’s much easier to script exactly what kind of proc you wish to do, instead of making the macro mess up when spamming the macro button. I’ve already sent feedback regarding this while beta testing as well as live play.

Maybe there’s some GSE syntax that makes the macro processing have some forced delay sticking it at that step after an empower spell? Of course, there’s a talent to empower faster as well as buff how high empower goes, so I understand this is going to be awful even if it can be coded to do this.

IIRC, there’s a /script command to make the client stall for so many milliseconds, but I think this is an awful solution as the animation tends to freeze as if you’re about to disconnect.

3 Likes

i so agree luv elfy drive to help as many classes with his efforts in macros .tyvm elfy

1 Like

Thanks for this macro !
I’ve managed to figure out a macro for deep breath that works

/cast [mod:alt,@mouseover,nochanneling] Deep Breath

i don’t know what it is, but smh this doesn’t work for me

Thank you! I always use your macros. . .For anyone else getting the error for the talents being out of date. . .I loaded with the pic and here is an updated one. . . BsbBnWR3R1Z1HmbUKIpvm3XXhTDAAAAAAgiGSikkQCJRSJJJFcg0QiESCBJJSkDIJJ

2 Likes

Can we get an updated talents string please?

wait about a week and you’ll see a update.

1 Like