Elfyau's DF v1.3 Enhancement Shaman **Updated 04-Mar-24**

NOTE I have created a plugin for all of my Shaman macros!! To find the plugins you can go to curseforge or your curse client and search for either “Elfyau” or “GSE” and they should show up in the results.

Whispers from the wind… of a macro that dances between storm and hammer, pushing the boundaries of elemental mastery. I’ve crafted it with the wisdom of the Maelstrom, yet a sliver of doubt remains. Will it be a symphony of lightning or a descent into chaos? You, my fellow Shamans, hold the key. Test it, unleash its crackling energy, and share your insights. Together, we’ll unveil the true potential of this enigmatic creation!

TALENTS:-

BcQA7dFHISiZRvWu4x4NMgmZAIRSKRCCJhkk0QJRAAAAAAAAAAAAAKRIJkQKiCSRSKBoEkQgE

ONE BUTTON MACRO:-

d0KNiaqiik9jbaJsfvoLkkMLu6wskAxQOQFPImmiCmQyzI0ZKKPjextkSnufFtGACcQZjiTouHUNkb)tsPbcr1bfQfIk5HqKjIkYfHk2iQGpQsKrIk1jvjTsbXlrvntjfUjQO2ju(PaPHIQ0rfGwkvYtbMkv5QQe1wfi(kefNvaO1ka6TqvDxOs7f5VcidwXHvAXcPhdPjtL6YK2Su0NvPgTu1Pf1RLunBqDBPYUr53uA4QWXvj0YL45umDvDDrSDOkFxa14vrPZtvnFq2pXKd5ryoeaN4aHdg3XGafuUiSuYJaElSYEdbQTT22ABRTT22ABRLaXjFVTqGlZQZSbMjtCY3Ble4saCcIwmzlJWQCqWdbWH10wqvKSDh7VrZW53N4Ia1yn)LpCVV6MaPisJGinnItAdEA4qaVGIeHfkIuebtaoVOfRH8imhYJabzl5nkSAipcWx9DPW6AuYJWCiWj018g9IjkdvLbFuBx09Bzw0(LXu4m7gxzKrMIA0)cO2UO7lJmXMVSWYa6Zn)wzIzOQ5llSmxkj7EzOk9eGV6ZBrngYJWCiWPFl36RmTZxg8z2(T0Hl(U11nUewkboHUMxg87SU5OPp38BrENnXOw80slZI2VmMcNz34kds9BMjd36ctyve4e6AEzWVZ6MJl83I8oBIrT4PLwMfTFzmfoZUXvgU1foZULbKuUv6PNaXOF2YmKhH5qEeMdbeibIV6ZBrngbsGiSucCcDnVm4ZSO9lJPWz2nUYeCv4qdLWQiGajq8vFxkSUgvGeicCL9AbVfMWsjGN)Hsax6HUp9ewk5ryoeqGei(QpVf1yeibIWsjWj018YGpQTl6(TmlA)YykCMDJRmoHdoCWriSkciqceF13LcRRrfibIaxzVwWBHjSkc45FOeWLEO7tpHvrEeMd5ryoeqGei(QpVf1yeibIWsjWj018g9IjkdvLbFMfTFzmfoZUXvgzKPOg9VaQTl6(YidpiCqu1ktdNgiA0ktvK00iiALXjC4irQALXjC4QWH2kJtO8eocccRIacKaXx9DPW6AubsGiGN)HsGy0pBz0tyPKhH5qabsG4R(8wuJrGeiclLaNqxZld(O2UO73YSO9lJPWz2nUY0WPrvfHvrabsG4R(UuyDnQajqeWZ)qjqm6NTm6jSkYJWCiGajq8vFElQXiqceHLsGtOR5LbFMfTFzmfoZUXvMQGBeA4ucRIacKaXx9DPW6AubsGiGN)HsGy0pBz0tyripcZHacKaXx95TOgJajqewkboHUM3OxmrzOQm4ZSO9lJPWz2nUYiJmf1O)fqTDr3xgz4bHdIQwzA40arJwzQIKMgbrRmoHdhjsvRmoHdxfo0wzCcLNWrqqyveqGei(QVlfwxJkqceb88puceJ(zlJEc4sp09jSuc45FOeOgw7bbaVEWHeg6NTmc4sXtlgL3s2wYVp90tGRSOjz4piBjVrHvd5raKSDr3N4IaELmRU(oexeWRKz11pL4IE6PNaGdf9kNiSGjaYOB94KYAip6jaN1F50(l5raUv4d4mRob6))WWXtNIMTNhoZQFsHB6VjeWBHv2BiaxObmoy3CG7RGCa6cpKjjYzJGX57Uam(QlaFxiHui91RJiGH4kooooooooooooMVRRHupG8ZibCb4ZLfN6b8ghcW5LLSWxzVwWtzF2YiUiqCY3Bleah4M(BcbUeaNGOft2YiSkNg8qaCynTfufjB3X(B0mC(9jUiGxqrIWCqGifrdcWTcFqa8CoFLmCEDRYG80gi6msiaUVYbpowtz4GTids9BMjd36clZ5qENnXOw80YzKqIRHhhRPmCWwKHBDHZSBzajLBvMZH8oBIrT4PLZiHiHCTPmD(Y0TOfRrMaRfvMvg3L92YALX3M0ktNVm8UFrTmtRmb2Ma7wMOQmFVkttDlWQXiJbE91IrM6QEKz3YKFzAQULjW5VxMM5IwZOfD)(m7wMo7NXB)SLHSYeaTjfzmjhh2Ylt2iZ3RY0T3zuzu48zZfz((9LPUQhgz6uzqTUZSBzGZ1vzwzq3Mn1mBF1Tm3mBNkJLjZkJj5ElYusm9NxgGvgy9dagzkB2OYSY8218YCoBrMvMJ8zv49v3YCy)SLDgKvgK6vTyK5TY4BtALX3Mit3EZYnZOk7LjAcdThzLqiaN0MBc8tyoeaB7ucGtCGWbJ7yqGckxeOgR5V8H79v3eifrQdcEqWtAvvfchcaou0RCIWs5PIaiJU1JtkRH8ONaibVgZvorybtp90tea

Usage Information

v1.3 Made @250ms
SHIFT:- For Chain Heal (@mouseover)
ALT:- For Healing Surge (@mouseover)

If my macros were a dragon, you, my Patreons, would be the fearless slayers keeping it fed with fire-breathing motivation! Your support is the magic elixir that keeps me coding like a caffeinated gnome on a sugar rush. So let’s raise a toast (or a pixelated potion)! Cheers to you, you magnificent bunch!

This macro contains 1 macro template. This Sequence was exported from GSE 3.1.56.

Your feedback is the rocket fuel that blasts these macros into legend! Every click, every comment, every nitpick - consider it a vote for future awesomeness.

Tell me how I can make them smoother, stronger, faster. Together, we’ll craft tools that take your gameplay to the next level. Let’s unlock the macro magic! :sparkles:

P.S. Like what I do? Why not Shout me a coffee? Also, if you have a chance to check out my Twitch , I use GSE macros on all of my toons! Or catch me on other social platforms!!

3 Likes

thanks it works fine for me

1 Like

How come whenever I go to remove something like feral spirit (so I can control that myself) it does a /say command and says “key release” in the /say chat?

did you delete the whole command block or just the “Feral Spirit” portion?

Having quite a bit of fun with this one while leveling! Very smooth, thanks Elf!

1 Like

@bobby-beagley you may have emptied the variable box but you have to go and remove ~~ KeyRelease ~~ from EVERY action box it appears in or it will spam chat

Like the macro. Were you going to update it for lvl 70 or will it stay pretty much the same?

I will be updating again when I get my toon to level 70

2 Likes

Here’s to hoping its a Hot Hands macro

The macro has been updated and is available in the original post and via Curseforge. Let me know what you think, Cheers!

1 Like

macro works like a charm, but when it gets to the point of casting Primordial Wave it seems like it tries to cast the shadowlands covenant version instead of the talented version - I get an error that says “You are in the wrong zone”. Any ideas on how that could be fixed?

change ur covenant ability to night fae or anything else

1 Like

worked perfect duh should have thought of that, thanks!

2 Likes

please tell me some point soon you make updated verison for 10.1 all the others i tried are not working well for me

The macro has been updated and is available in the original post and via Curseforge. Let me know what you think, Cheers!

Been trying it out for a bit and it overall seems good!

A problem i have is that it is not casting chain lightning fast enough always when i hold shift. It can take multiple cycles to use it and sometimes it goes straight away. Otherwise it seems good for now, will let you know if i see anything else!

1 Like

Since Ice Strike “Increases the damage of your next Frost Shock by 100%” wouldn’t it be good to put the frost shock after the Ice Strike in the castsequence and not before?

Great macro btw, just like all your macros.

is there any way to separate this into a st and aoe?

Think you could just make a copy, and replace lightning bolt with chain lightning

1 Like

@BetsiBoombasket - @BiscuitChan is correct just make a copy of the macro and call it AOE (or whatever you want) edit the macro and go to tab 1 look for ‘/castsequence [mod:shift,nochanneling] Chain Lightning; [nochanneling] reset=combat Lightning Bolt, Lava Burs’ (Step 3.3) delete and replace with '/cast [nochanneling] Chain Lightning