Elfyau's DF v1.3 Feral Druid **Updated 05-Sep-23**

delete the macros in /m and redo them. Often works for me.

I tried that, still didn’t work.

just amazing as always. thank you for the time you put into these. #chefkiss

1 Like

Thanks for the macro, works great! Is this only up to level 60? When I import the talents I still have points left to spend.

yes it is only to level 60

So theoretically if you’re using Primal Wrath you never want to cast FB, because of the energy usage as you never want to do FB unless you have 5 CPs, and at least 50 energy.

With DF, FB hits very hard, but in reality, should never be cast unless it procs from Apex Predator.

Also with rip, if you use FB when it procs it will hit everyone who your rip is on too. In my macro (not finished yet) I have this so it might be something to add to yours. AOE FB is uber-powerful seeing it procs a lot. In Single Target situations, the jury is still out.

You’ll want to add this to your KeyPress section

/stopcasting [mod:shift]
/cast [mod:shift] Ferocious Bite

For those having problems getting a macro to fire, the fix is fairly simple. I’ve had the same problem before. Just go into the GSE options, go to troubleshooting, check to see if the box labeled “Actionbuttonusekeydown” is checked. If it’s not, then check it, and your macros will fire.

@Elfyau You make some of the best macros here! Why only up to 60 always :open_mouth: Please make 60- 70 macros! <3

1 Like

There are 36 classes in WoW. Elf makes and updates all of them. Pretty sure he has a life outside of the game plus in-game; Guild duties, leveling, raiding, and just generally enjoying the game.

1 Like

you just answered your own question. lol he makes “macros” meaning more than one. he doesnt play all the toons all the time.

2 Likes

The macro has been updated and is available in the original post and via Curseforge. Let me know what you think, Cheers!

Will give it a try, thanks! I have a general question tho … most of the feral macros have “regrowth,” built in to them … my cursor is turning into a hand to “cast.” Anyway to stop this? I don’t recall this with SL macros. Thx!

I don’t understand what you mean - is this just visual?

hello @Elfyau if i use razer do i need set ms100 or 250

or do i need remove enable turbo and set ms

@Excutive_Outcome_gam you make a macro and make it for 0.25ms

like this u mean ? sry im new for this

1 Like

@Excutive_Outcome_gam that is correct :slight_smile:

is this happening in his macro? cuz i havnt had this happen.

Fixed … had mouseover cast clicked to on in game settings

1 Like

No, I had accidently clicked on mouseover cast in the game settings

1 Like