Elfyau's DF v1.2 Fire Mage **Updated 06-Mar-24**

NOTE I have created a plugin for all of my Mage macros!! To find the plugins you can go to curseforge or your curse client and search for either “Elfyau” or “GSE” and they should show up in the results.

Calling all Fire Mages!

We’ve been testing and refining, and now the Fire Mage macro is burning bright! It’s optimized for Ignition, primed for Fireblast barrages, and ready to Combust enemies into oblivion. But is it truly molten?

It’s your turn to test! Unleash the inferno and see if any enemies remain. If you feel anything holding back the flames, let us know! Your feedback is the Phoenix’s feather we need to fan this macro into an unstoppable force.

Together, we’ll forge the ultimate Fire Mage weapon!

TALENTS:-

B8DArSxcnei16P8xFL3rzzOyRKJIl0QSOQSaAyBSERSkEAAAAAAAAAkkkkIRJRRSikkkkGAAAIA

ONE BUTTON MACRO:-

d401iaqiauFIQIAuIOQtbLQAwa5wqPk7ca5xIWWefhJkwMK8mLQPjP6AaY2Ku8nQkzCqjNdLQ1jr5Duvq3teL)jr1aPQkhuvAHOqpeaMOKsxefSrrKpcLkJeOOtkswjqvVeGMjkLUjuk7eQ(jqPHcOokvfAPujpfYuPkxfOWwPQQ(kvf5SuvG3krURO0Er(lvLAWsDyvwmk5XkzYuPUmPnls9zOy0IQtl0RrrZwvDBjSBq)MsdxPCCQQ0Yf8CunDfxxvSDGkFhLIXtvfNNIwViQmFkSFIjhYJWDiedV(oPuUyaB(gSms4vKhH8UVchoHkhu5Gkhu5Gkhu5GkNqVptUnqiWaYeAzdu63Nj3gie2HyW)AGhTqcF3jdqeIbyAByPaWwSDZXk(JJjXiHy7XhWyZ9nQBcvLPQEMQk2DCQdKJdH8j9y((eoo5rdHW2Tcwo5r4oKhH8)fIhRVYjpcbOA6s)6XvYJWDiuI1XhU63hfUuPlTSfSUbe0UYpiu)riMSslT0bLRtYw2cw3iT01gomwOpZLMXGEtoiPr5X0teIrAGTSrdeEfHsSo(iDPcR7YU)asAODLFqO(JqmzLgyZGL1)4dHVtOeRJpsxYFRNa3gajDH1Dz88y6bK0q7k)Gq9hHyYkDs)Rq5tiYuPHqaQMahuoN8iChcLyUagDuOwykDjOn)cfzl5wp3zj8kcLyD8r6sfw3LD)bK0q7k)Gq9hHyYknWMblR)XhcFNqjwhFKUK)wpbUnas6cR7Y45X0diPH2v(bH6pcXKv6K(xHYNqKPsdne6DnrlKtEeUd5r4oesmedavtGdkNlgIbHxrOeRJpC1VpkCPsxcAx5heQ)ietwPLw6GY1jzlBbRBKwANmyH1o7GKUAhODNDcFNqIHyaOA6s)6XvXqmiuk4ObWDFcFNqEMBkHCPB6n0q4vKhH7qOeRJpsxAzlyDdiODLFqO(JqmzLUE96a5lcVIqjwhFKU0YwW6gqq7k)Gq9hHyYkD961bYxekfC0a4UpHxdH8m3uc5s30BOHW3jpc3H8iChcjgIbGQjWbLZfdXGWRiuI1XhPlbTR8dc1FeIjR0o77(qPlbTR8dc1FeIjR0vSxhlcFNqIHyaOA6s)6XvXqmiKN5MsO31eTqAi8kYJWDiKyigaQMahuoxmedcVIqjwhF4QFFu4sLUe0UYpiu)riMSslT0bLRtYw2cw3iT07oSJ1EnGKUciFbuDhqsV7Wow71q47esmedavtx6xpUkgIbH8m3uc9UMOfsdHVtEeUdHedXaq1e4GY5IHyq4vekX64J0LG2v(bH6pcXKv6k2RJfHVtiXqmaunDPF94QyigeYZCtj07AIwineYZCtjeBT2nc5s30Bi8kcHgDlPh4AIwiHaoeTH4ysdHxN8iChcjgIbGQjWbLZfdXGWRiuI1XhU63hfUuPlTSfSUbe0UYpiu)riMSslT0bLRtYw2cw3iT0oSNz3HDqsdeq71Ri8DcjgIbGQPl9RhxfdXGqPGJga39j8AiKN5Msix6MEdn0qOuqwpX)4)lepwFLtEeca2cw3qmsiVqeYuhhIrc5fIqM6urmsdn0qi0MUsvlHJfH8alaiC2ZuLXxecB6C1EZrEecm1)2pczsO8z24LLibROfG(riZe6pT59qiV7RWHtigXQ23aYplOgDQbyS8tsSDpKCjhynDbi4t9Z4JiW6JO71KredUqmz499999999LjtMmt5c8UCHImzYKj29((M6LqyhIb)RbE0cj8DhGQHqVptUnqig(PnVhcbG)X5PQLWXIqmatBdlfa2ITBowXFCmjgjKhybaH7KjtvgGiuTA675peUdHat9VriW5aqvsJTZTkT)QaktbxapcmtLKxzs7V1tGBdsN0)ku(eImvPfW)YwVYKgyZGL1)4JaEb8PslDHP0f3ky5sZgnOsFs7oCySqqsBAFajDHP0aFtqTqoiPzJ957wAwQ0tUkDA9cFLZLM)ptnWLMPQBrigPJJ0Pv3sZM4KlD6yqXESc6n5rigPlSteC3eTqawAFG9jin)zBZggPJCPNCv6IdtCjT(J(jgKEYVrAMQUXLUqLEzDhHyK(hzQsFsVU0P1i8g1T0yG2cvAlu6tA(dMliD4HNdqsJSs)1XN5shUixL(KEShFKo5TbPpP3I(r)3OULEZorle7dWsdGCvdCPhR0M2hqsBAFKU4WaJPJlfosZ6bUYbycX2JpGXM7Bu3eQktLtMkNmo71XciSie(vOeIHxFNukxmGnFdwgjeAtxPQLWRzNq(KEmFFchN8OHqy7Gp3pfC0a4u4eTqIrAOHgIa

Usage Information

v1.2 Made @250ms
SHIFT: @cursor Flamestrike
ALT: Pyroblast

If my macros were a dragon, you, my Patreons, would be the fearless slayers keeping it fed with fire-breathing motivation! Your support is the magic elixir that keeps me coding like a caffeinated gnome on a sugar rush. So let’s raise a toast (or a pixelated potion)! Cheers to you, you magnificent bunch!

This macro contains 1 macro template. This Sequence was exported from GSE 3.1.56.

Your feedback is the rocket fuel that blasts these macros into legend! Every click, every comment, every nitpick - consider it a vote for future awesomeness.

Tell me how I can make them smoother, stronger, faster. Together, we’ll craft tools that take your gameplay to the next level. Let’s unlock the macro magic! :sparkles:

P.S. Like what I do? Why not Shout me a coffee? Also, if you have a chance to check out my Twitch , I use GSE macros on all of my toons! Or catch me on other social platforms!!

5 Likes

gonna run it through some 20’s i’ll see how it does

1 Like

@ronemon Awesome! Let me know how you go!

Great macro! :slight_smile:
Trying to learn more myself and will say this gave me a good idea how the code is compiled in a macro :slight_smile: Love your macros Elfyau!
Cheers from Norway

1 Like

haven’t hit 70 yet but working well at level 66.
any chance you working on a Frost Macro?

1 Like

I am yes, hopefully will not be too much longer.

3 Likes

Can’t wait! Will be awesome :slight_smile:

1 Like

35k on dummy, disabled also the Blazzing Barrier block

1 Like

The macro has been updated and is available in the original post and via Curseforge. Let me know what you think, Cheers!

1 Like

need meteor on its own mod or something having the 2 second pause to flamestrike is tanking stupid amounts of dps buddy as soon as it procs you need to be casting fs but with the 2 second pause your missing half the casts you could be getting in a combust window

Hi, I’m new here, I need help, what am I doing wrong? I imported the macro but nothing comes out when I use pyro&flamstirke. Can’t it fire with alt or shift?

Try this

Thank you very much, I adopted the spell names in my national language, so I managed to fasten the pyroblast with the alt key and it works. What’s missing now is a burst of flame on shift, which still doesn’t work despite the translation

Elfyau will be indisposed for awhile. RL and his health has hit hard. please be patient for any updates or responses til he can. i will help as best i can when needed.

Hope he gets better.

Can u update to 10.2 rotation please??.

he will as soon as he gets to this spec on his list.

1 Like

Is anyone using this currently? Would love to try an update.

it will be updated as soon as it pops up as next on Elf’s to do list. it could be next or it could be 15 on his list. lol

The macro has been updated and is available in the original post and via Curseforge. Let me know what you think, Cheers!

4 Likes