Elfyau's DF v1.2 Frost Mage **Updated 25-Jan-24**

NOTE I have created a plugin for all of my Mage macros!! To find the plugins you can go to curseforge or your curse client and search for either “Elfyau” or “GSE” and they should show up in the results.

Listen up, fellow mages! My Frost macro might not be Jaina-approved, but I’ve thrown enough ice at it to build a frozen palace. I’ve conjured blizzards like a gnome with a sneeze problem, blasted icicles faster than a penguin on caffeine, and now it’s… surprisingly not bad? So, be my frozen guinea pigs! Test it, let the mobs judge, and if you survive the icy onslaught, tell me what needs thawing out. Your feedback is the hot chocolate I need to warm up this chilly beast!

TALENTS:-

BAEArSxcnei16P8xFL3rzzOyRKRIFNkkkkmAiERERSCAAQCJSIRSSikkkEJBAAAAAAAAAJCA

ONE BUTTON MACRO:-

d8e)jaqiKu8jGqnkKu6uiPQxrkQAwKQUfsf2fsQ8lH0WOuogfTmvQNPsMMe6AsW2qQ6Biv04eQCojLwhq07OkkUhvr(hqYabcoisSqKKhsvyIuI6IucBKsQpsvunsHQCsHyLsQ6LuLMjPi3ePs7eWpbsnusHJskQSusLNcAQuvxLuu2kLK(kqiNLQO0BLsDxPK9c9xjfgSOdRQflfESctMs1Lj2Su0NjLgnqDAf9AHYSvXTrk7gXVfmCj54uISCQ8CsMUsxxI2UKkFxOQgpLeNNcRxsrZxQ2pQrt0hbmrOfuQH16anKU1a0uHa3Opc9)JqwfcbLEqPhu6bLEqPhu6bfcPuUGdoeQzKyKq8jCsPCbhCi0ZHwyvXPMbccCzAJEeAbPzWnepc0Q(9BmpZ1aPcHA6vRMvz)xXocVTDx0M5DbZlZAVJdHGi5JrP09k0hxes3F4ck0hbmrFeA13n)ghrH(i0RyOtoYRe0hbmry0XRwoBtcdWpHiNjrBloJmm40QYKOqGBegD8QvjwQuidHZ2KWa8tiYzs02Ito50jkz90iqRXVCYzKHWP1NGO0ZzKHWjvVZnfhcCHWOJxTC2MwWoi)ZQNegGFcrotI2wCA9P05mWfHEfdnCIsH(iGjcJUVtRScrOzWzBsqSYuTQwTTlV9wiWncJQ23T)U)igcCHWOJxTkXsLcziC2MegGFcrotI2wCYjNorjRN23Pvwo5mYq4utpzi65KuEoiqregD8QLZ20c2b5Fw9KWa8tiYzs02ItRpLoNbU4IqkJDgik0hbmrFeWeHCN7EfdnCIsXDUJa3im64vRsSuPqgcNTjHb4NqKZKOTfNCYPtuY6PrGwJF5KttBXf3vT6500S4n9iWfc5o39kg6KJ8kH7ChHriR4Q7piqre6BujiuNuj)IlcCJ(iGjc5o39kgA4eLI7ChbUry0XRwoBtcdWpHiNjrBlonlCvO2ciWfc5o39kg6KJ8kH7ChHriR4Q7pia9i03OsqOoPs(fxe4c9rateYDU7vm0Wjkf35ocCJWOJxTC2MwWoivGNnx9GWO0PcUwCAwRTRc0JaxiK7C3RyOtoYReUZDegHSIRU)Gaxi03OsqOoPs(fxeOi6JaMOpcyIqUZDVIHgorP4o3rGBegD8QLZ2KWa8tiYzs02ItZARLoJJEe4cHCN7EfdDYrELWDUJqFJkbHug7mqWfbUrFeWeHCN7EfdnCIsXDUJa3im64vRsSuPqgcNTjHb4NqKZKOTfNCYPtuY6PrGwJF5Kttt61ZzXI0BwupNx2kwOGEoVSvSqbe4cHCN7EfdDYrELWDUJqFJkbHug7mqWfbUqFeWeHCN7EfdnCIsXDUJa3im64vlNTPfSdsf4zZvpimkDQGRfNM1A7Qa9EgoBtcdWpHiNjrBlonnPhbUqi35UxXqNCKxjCN7i03OsqiLXodeCrOVrLGqnfcviuNuj)Ia3ieUsL1LKXodeeQHBgCZ1axeOa6JaMiK7C3RyOHtukUZDe4gHrhVAvILkfYq4S9iqRXV65KegGFcrotI2wCYjNorjRNgbAn(LtoVI7UyrB65SqHRI3iWfc5o39kg6KJ8kH7ChHriR4Q7piGPne6BujiuNuj)Ilcqp6JaMiK7C3RyOHtukUZDe4gHrhVA5Snjma)eICMeTT4mUI0Pzre4cHCN7EfdDYrELWDUJWiKvC19he4cH(gvcc1jvYV4IlcJqAuopRvF38BCef6Jqpc0A8lsfc9DtsmznrQqOVBsIj7nsfU4IlcHvYiILrG4qOpO9abQ12Tn6eH0v23Y)(OpcJNCQotsmecE3kfiJgTXmqDNjjwu5004lrO)FeYQqivuSGIdALbrMM0RrCwXAnD5QznbTHoV6IynqSyXIrJY0cDwOd6bfkAopQhgrheoJflMf1tffkuOqHcfkuQ3dki0ZHwyvXPMbccCzw4cHukxWbhcT4004lrOhNxPIyzeioeAbPzWnepc0Q(9BmpZ1aPcHGi5JrP09k0hxeQPxTAwL9Ff7i822TPTlB3MMxflydHXtoviSotQ7Mt6(2fobH7c2OP46HXlI1(GKo4eegLovWXzZGJtQoZAwZ3zNtQnEHJDoBgCC(kopbIwoFfNlyXjC(oHZlnpN0cnuupxpfn5ds6GtRpLoNbNulvIA5Suj25mq4SYfgupxpxFKMCsZGtA)WfuCgFXjC(CA39Ade9CAek1Zjndo14xNeik9Cg)q5XoNneoxWcNnL3DeLIt15neNIZyIunjA5CUC2uSZz8NlyoBoDcD0Wj)cEs0YjTWoR73zGqnC6zdLoovLvvb3Y5uX5cw4K2RDo4uotRmDCUG)LZyIuP4KMW5iyFs0Y5zgt485C8nBktYVIDo1sc0eodeoFovLAFhNUsfyQJtyGZJSGyfNUFQeoFo3WRwoP2GJZNZQPvKZVIDoRc7mqOEQHtpalItX5g40iuQNtJqjN0ETKzZ5qilNnkjdWudxpcTS08lplcyIqGNMGqlOudR1bAiDRbOPcHWkzeXYia9frOpO9abmTz72wbes3Nu(NiKvC1jKDgiiv4IlUic

Usage Information

v1.2 Made @250ms
SHIFT:- @cursor for Blizzard (Hold for as long as there are 3+ mobs)
ALT:- Flurry (Best used on proc)

If my macros were a dragon, you, my Patreons, would be the fearless slayers keeping it fed with fire-breathing motivation! Your support is the magic elixir that keeps me coding like a caffeinated gnome on a sugar rush. So let’s raise a toast (or a pixelated potion)! Cheers to you, you magnificent bunch!

This macro contains 1 macro template. This Sequence was exported from GSE 3.1.53.

Your feedback is the rocket fuel that blasts these macros into legend! Every click, every comment, every nitpick - consider it a vote for future awesomeness.

Tell me how I can make them smoother, stronger, faster. Together, we’ll craft tools that take your gameplay to the next level. Let’s unlock the macro magic! :sparkles:

P.S. Like what I do? Why not Shout me a coffee? Also, if you have a chance to check out my Twitch , I use GSE macros on all of my toons! Or catch me on other social platforms!!

7 Likes

Thanks for sharing , I tested and the dps is not good :frowning:

3 Likes

Hi Elfyau! Love your macros! Anyway you could update this Frost macro based on the 10.1.5 update? My head is still reeling with the changes to frost talent tree and spells.

TIA!

bit more feedback would be great buddy

it will be awhile (like weeks or more) before he updates. he is still updating other macros.

2 Likes

The macro has been updated an is available in the original post and via Curseforge. Let me know what you think, Cheers!

Great macro ! lvl 70 and damage is great ! only issue im getting is i cant right click down on mouse and move around left and right up or down ? is there something in the macro thats stopping this ? can anyone helpe with this

i just went and tested this. i am not having that issue. sounds like something is conflicting. not sure what.

@Saltzey sounds like a trinket issue - check your trinkets and see if any of them are use @location if it is you can turn it off in the macro (at the very bottom of the tab) or change your trinket

mate your a legend that was the issue, bit of a weirdo one but sorted now thanks :smiley: an once again great macros keep it up ! cant play the game without them anymore :joy:

how well is this macro working with simd dps if anyone has ran that ima try it anyway but just wondering

How could I get Ray of Frost added to this?

I would first try adding it into it’s own repeat box set at an interval of 10-15 and place it after the main loop

Elfyau - thank you for your maco. I haven’t played my squishy frost mage since…well, almost two years. Been playing it the last couple of days and really having fun.

I’m not sure if this is in the macro somewhere or what is happening, but it seems like once I kill a mob, it’s autotargeting the nearest thing. Maybe that’s a wow setting? I’m not sure. If anyone might have a suggestion, I’d love to hear it.

Thanks again for your work and effort!

try replacing the /targetenemy line with /targetenemy [noharm, nodead][dead] and let me know how you go :slight_smile:

1 Like

Elfyau will be indisposed for awhile. RL and his health has hit hard. please be patient for any updates or responses til he can. i will help as best i can when needed.

1 Like

The macro has been updated and is now available in the original post and via Curseforge. Let me know what you think, Cheers!

1 Like

I’m not able to check it out today or tomorrow but I’m always working out my rotations.

I just posted an update my self. What did you decide to change in yours?

1 Like

I played around with the rotation to see if I could get the performance up a bit. Turns out, it did the trick, but there’s one little hiccup: there’s a tiny pause that pops up now and then. Nothing too serious, but I’m going to iron it out in the next update.

4 Likes

I did notice the slight hang up but, other than that the macro slaps! well done! AOE is great, still trying to get my ST up a bit. I don’t know a ton about mage so I might be wrong in asking but why do you have Shifting Power go off so early in the rotation?