Elfyau's DF v1.3 Havoc Demon Hunter **Updated 02-Jan-24**

NOTE I have created a plugin for all of my Demon Hunter macros!! To find the plugins you can go to curseforge or your curse client and search for either “Elfyau” or “GSE” and they should show up in the results.

This macro feels like it’s got some serious bite! Eye Beam and Blade Dance are fury-fueled fandango, and the DPS numbers are promising. I’m always learning. So, don’t be shy - share your experiences, your tweaks, your “oh wow!” moments. Together, we can craft a DPS masterpiece!

TALENTS:-

BEkAzqt9tQbK6xteCyjwasgfTKJJRSCSSiIhQCAAAAAAItQkEJJtkkWaBBEiSLJJRA

ONE BUTTON MACRO:-

dOuaiaqiQsuVIQemlb6wIQYUqi(LOYWaYXOILrLEgGMMO01qeBJQsFdHY4KqNdrzDaLUhvj1)esnqQsPdQeleO6HIQmrkIlIiTrQk6JuLIrkaNucwPa6LufZeO4MuK2Ps9tQs1qruTuLupvQPsHRkQQ2kcvFviXzPkHERsYDbO9Q6VuvyWqDyqlwu8yKAYa4YK2mvv(SqmAbDAi9AkQzdXTrWUr53uA4c1XfsA5s65OA6kUUeTDesFNQQgpvj58iz9uLiZxK9t8DUX3oVjDXhbysa(W7G)T7nEBaru2WFhDWOdgDWOdgDWOdg97LYj0wFNFMzM1FMGxkNqB9T30KsCTYrTSVb6aIK3KY8ZwP18SeIHdmdkc6qDWFdgiFYFmaWrb4TlixGGigiGooz9nlzVn8EEFtgixqe7TPq6QLFJVDUXBIdROWmik)gV9OuRvefY1B8TZ7C0q(i4v0wczGtqMLoeYykcklcGcgCKY6N3EukYRkNFJVDENBG1i6OmLaLGxXSHWkbaxbGcbaWVDFNJgYhbVIGfaWcrgafSjWQzMY5Fd8DoAiFe8kcwaalpe1VjO3gJaP0kGc2uDGeS14qlhL)5Z7f6b1Y434BNB8TZBjjjpkf5vLZLKK(29DoAiFe8kMLoeYykcklcGc2LKIK5c6BGVLKK8OuRvefYvjjP3fyJwjke5BsEBqfRVxRXkC(8T7n(25gF78wssYJsrEv5CjjPVDFNJgYhUg1sLrRcEfTLqg4eKzPdHmMIGYIaOGfSGRkxhVM2sidCeSGDjPyrFbfuWoKveKdWVb(wssYJsTwruixLKKEBqfRVxOhul7Z3U34BN3sssEukYRkNljj9T77C0q(i4vmlDiKXueuweafSlq3IKb8BGVLKK8OuRvefYvjjP3guX67f6b1Y(8nWB8TZBjjjpkf5vLZLKK(29DoAiF4AulvgTk4vmlDiKXueuweafSGfCv56410wczGJGfStXIzjJSGc2PijoUa)g4Bjjjpk1AfrHCvss6TbvS(EHEqTSpFN9gF78wssYJsrEv5CjjPVDFNJgYhbVIzPdHmMIGYIaOGbMnBrFD)g4Bjjjpk1AfrHCvss6TbvS(EHEqTSpFtYn(25TKKKhLI8QY5sssF7(ohnKpcEfZshczmfbLfbqbdmB2I(6(nW3sssEuQ1kIc5QKK0BdQy99c9GAzFEBqfRVbJ1g)ETgRW5B339OX(SKrpOw2BYRO2k6q95BG34BN3sssEukYRkNljj9T77C0q(W1OwQmAvWRyw6qiJPiOSiakyxqzjHmFdkyxqeZ3IzdkyxqzjHmF)g4Bjjjpk1AfrHCvss6Db2OvIcr(2b0BdQy99AnwHZNpVlWYuIImehwrHzqu(nENNLqg4CWFBurzM1X5G)2OIYmRJ7b)ZNpV7yLUGjF74(okk08szfYVXN3MQd0e4aVX7auKyeuM53HZeZbBUCzqTebbLzoNI4hfS8Tberzd)n4KAEby1uWjZl5vHemLkat9cGzXCgZG80D35ftQ5O0OfwdrkSSSSSSSadmWSlDOzlPDdMaZUeyHWL3KY8ZwP18SeIHdmdkc6qDWFVuoH26Bsr8Jcw(opeiNxWKVDCFBkKvcrkWgTsuLnOw2b)DuuO5LYkKFJpVnr9dwImF78oafj(nXDiIRGnfcGkyV1Leqe4sGlGXaS5tW(0wfSjWQzMY5sGDaf8PbyZNG9PTkyt1bsWwJdTCuUeOeybb7pKncEScw9Q4QY5cMaLGJuHd6ucGk4Xkycucg6VYTeubtoCQQLXjIGJc6eAlhbpHkAvWwwelklIG5LXX26euW0vfoOSicEcvUkycq6QLly)TLiai4mQGdrJeIqj4sgcQzfHIic2WkyicIGT(jykBPG9p0k4qirvbNrvMGNqTQc2pBvWe0GcUGG9hYgbpwbhbLOQGPSLcgkyEOTCYNTCemKbGGjqjyD0kdIi4jeYmZjIG9I2sbBMz9xW(hAfmLTuWWQ6LFVHe03KU4JamjaF4DWFdgiFYFmaWrb4TlixhqoGY6ueKVUaF3XkDbt(MeIrS3gEpVVDabYbeO3EttkX1kh1Y(gOdWIF(85h

Usage Information

V1.2 Made @250ms
ALT:- For Darkness
SHIFT:- For Metamorphosis

I want to express my gratitude to my awesome Patreons. Without their ongoing support, creating these macros would be highly unlikely. To all of you who have been there for me, I want to give you a shout-out and my eternal thanks. You know who you are!

This macro contains 1 macro template. This Sequence was exported from GSE 3.1.38.

Your feedback is the rocket fuel that blasts these macros into legend! Every click, every comment, every nitpick - consider it a vote for future awesomeness.

Tell me how I can make them smoother, stronger, faster. Together, we’ll craft tools that take your gameplay to the next level. Let’s unlock the macro magic! :sparkles:

P.S. Like what I do? Why not Shout me a coffee? Also, if you have a chance to check out my Twitch , I use GSE macros on all of my toons! Or catch me on other social platforms!!

8 Likes

Amazing :smiley: dont know if its me, or dh in general, but at times it feels like it “stops” and then picks up again 3-4 seconds later but that might be down to CD’s :slight_smile:

Also does nayone else suffer from eyebeam instantly cancelling itself?

1 Like

Bitof a noob question. what is 250 ms and where can i change the value in gse?

@NoobSlayer try checking your trinkets - one of them may be cancelling it just edit the macro goto tab 1 then scroll down to the bottom and uncheck the offending trinket.

@newark check this post to it will you a bit (I hope): What is MS and how can I change it? Answered (With working AHK script you can use with Modifiers)

1 Like

ahh, i never thought about that, i’ll give it a whirl :slight_smile:

EDIT: it was trinkets causing the issue :slight_smile: now eyebeam BEAMS all the time without fail :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks, btw it’s links druid macros in your main post btw

@Distiny lol thank you :smiley: fixed now :wink:

When can we expect a VENG DH macro?

@Zenful_11334 in about 3 days :slight_smile:

it was locking up on me because there is a passive in the castsequence portion. But that might just be the curse download version … not sure …testing now

1 Like

i didn’t have any passives in mine :S
works wonderfully now, i just have to manually activate trinkets on it lol

i have some problem with AHK to work, so i decided to use my logitech mouse driver, i have to set it to 250ms or i need to decreased the MS?

1 Like

@narilif 250ms is great - that is what I made it at. But saying that it could be run at different speeds but results will vary.

1 Like

thank you for help :stuck_out_tongue:

i have other question about Darkness and Metamorphosis, i use ALT and shift but nothing happening, maybe i do wrong something?

also Throw Glaive and felblade need to be activate manual?

Check your key binds shift and alt may be attached to something else. As for throw glaive and felblade they should be within the macro.

after some try, for throw glaive and felblade are not within the macro, about shift and ALT i have fixed that problem! :slight_smile:

1 Like

anybody can help me ? shift and alt dont work :frowning: and i dont have another key bind on it

@Sammelie15 have you checked the keybinds in both actionbars and special actionbars?

yes but i dont see anything

do you mean ingame ? in my options or where ?