Elfyau's DF v1.3 Mistweaver Monk **Updated 09-Feb-24**

NOTE I have created a plugin for all of my Monk macros!! To find the plugins you can go to curseforge or your curse client and search for either “Elfyau” or “GSE” and they should show up in the results.

Mistweavers, behold! This macro is my testament to the healing power within, forged in the tranquil serenity of the Jade Temple and honed with the wisdom of countless meditations. I’ve balanced Renewing Mist’s flow with strategic Spinning Crane Kicks, empowered its healing potential, and I believe it walks the path of enlightenment. But your feedback is the final mantra! Test it, offer your serene wisdom, and together forge a macro worthy of the Mistweaver’s legacy!

TALENTS:- -

B4QAoOod+N2jAX+OIKaOO9Aef1SKFJJElSLCpERSjiUSRAAAAAAAAAAAAAQSJSIJRrgQSSBSEAARaA

DPS MACRO:-

d8uZjaqier9jQiYOeHYPeHQxjcPzjWTqeAxic(LKQHrvDmewMcEgQyAQIUgQITjcrFdvvJtvY5OkADuLCprv1)uuAGuL6Gk0cLe9quLMOKuxuvQnsv4JIQOrsfHtsfALIGxkPmtff3usYorQFIizOubhfrKLQk8uitLkDvjbBLksFLkkJLkI6SIq4TIk3veTxs)vuvgSuhgyXkQESetgv6Yu2mO6ZGYOfPtl0QfvHxJQYSb52iQDR0Vrz4kYXfvPLRQEoutxLRlkBNkQ(UKqJhrQZlO5JK9tSsOUknHIEpMVQCwv5RAhqk9G6QixaKThwrZgmBWSbZgmBWSbZQOXSlL9vufw(wwfxPhZUu2xr5j6TtTpoYwLMJp)pv07fo7xmEzKNahyEekEHALkYPGFemhYWQREkAga(QWexWzCv0G)Wt)bFpj4q8Kd)kYzgGVXSpaRU6POQaLpdRUknH6QiNc(rWCidRUkQMf(WGma2uxLMqr1la8jDoYmUEbGUGLvsb7AqXfwsPFJX2wmP9GTNspOO6fa(KohzgxVWPr4xG3WzLmCGr6i(WblRKc21GIlSK5iZ46fonc)c8EcceA)GLvsb7AqXfwsPNjc3KMxwHXwLMJIQxa4t6ClRKc21GIlSKs7MMTCTV0EWkzyPDnGEkQMf6W3Wy1vPjuu9d8HzNTg5qPZTmJ0r8HtMJRb4MuPhuu9caFsNJmJRxaOlyzLuWUguCHLu63ySTftApy7P0Cuu9caFsNJmJRx40i8lWB4SsgoWiDeF4GLvsb7AqXfwYCKzC9cNgHFbEpbbcTFWYkPGDnO4clP0ZeHBsZlRWyRs)ur1la8jDULvsb7AqXfwsPDtZwU2xApyLmS0Ugqp9u0y5ISfRUknH6Q0eksOeQAwOdFdJfkHsPhuu9caFsNBzLuWUguCHLuAodde(EQ0CuKqju1SWhgKbWMqjukYX9SVZbqk9lf5gozk6HnzGtpLEqDvAc1vPjuKqju1Sqh(gglucLspOO6fa(WwEZSTysNBzLuWUguCHLuAPL(By7YFHrEo4KwAcF(Fo8kqAcFcEEMidKMWN)NdVuAoksOeQAw4ddYaytOekf5gozkASCr2QNspOUknHIekHQMf6W3WyHsOu6bfvVaWh2YBMTft6CEdNvYWbgPJ4dhSSskyxdkUWsMZ7jiqO9dwwjfSRbfxyjLwAP)g2U8xyKNdoPLMGGhFpFfinNHbcFIaPji4HGhIaP586fHNCcKMy4P)lIaP54PNp9KqP5OiHsOQzHpmidGnHsOuKB4KPOXYfzREknh1vPjuKqju1Sqh(gglucLspOO6fa(WwEZSTysNBzLuWUguCHLuAPL(By7YFHrEo4KwAcFF(F5hinHVp)V8dKMW3N)xpvAoksOeQAw4ddYaytOekf5gozkASCr2QNs)uDvAcfjucvnl0HVHXcLqP0dkQEbGpSL3mBlM05wwjfSRbfxyjLwAP)g2U8xyKNdoPLMW3N)x(bst47Z)RNknhfjucvnl8HbzaSjucLICdNmfnwUiB1trUHtMIMHXMu0dBYaNspOi0ztEKTLlYwf5WpY(XlupLMJ6Q0eksOeQAwOdFdJfkHsPhuu9caFsNBzLuWUguCHLuAod8q4j)knhfjucvnl8HbzaSjucLICCp77CaKst4Ri3WjtrpSjdC6PNICCNNfHoNc(rWCidRUkY9hx(SJqRur8YiphCALkY9hx(SBqRup90trOjR4y1knHVICjfVkTN(d(8OOQSdun4aQRICcdAckU8PO07MWEvV(8iJeGIlF1ni4HGmf5cGS9WkQYNK0iJumUjk9qEm6Ktus5ynaPiLNJgCcunpsiH3qOz4D69duEeRa6X444444444444ijHsa5ycp(WijeQs07XXhGrfXleaJDSALMWxrJzxk7RO3qWdbzkkprVDQ9Xr2Q0Ci45PIQcSzaih3Z(o32lYwTsf5mdW3y2hGvx9u0ma8vHjUGZ4QOb)bcFEiErWz4fhEuKtyqtkY5eKahPRcW1KwAVh4XNmwsWzP2kDCLU6SfMXwCG0parUyPTRin2oP9goRKHL(ysFGLpjHXzC9IeL2d2x63ySTftApy7jjGCch9W1lsuApyFPNjc3KMxwHXwPtmVHZkz4exsqsWr4stouAYGYNHLUI23Kgin3pagBdKoKLfin5qPDaCFJT4aPRildIR0ZnPVutA4g4dzyS0yiqO9XsZNztXfM0XtA4gxPRy8sLgE8BK48VbU04ctAYSl6CWfzljlDIGL9LgNnnX(N0rS0xQjnzaSyrAdks64x6lfCsZNztyPjBsxyCJlmPHI8zsdKUaGd3Il4mUsdBzKnPzR0aPXzWaFP)z4usqAetAi7CsyP)Gi2Kgi9Xa4t6eJ9Lgi9uK0ge4mUspXUiBtCswAEtn7JL(yshYYcKoKLjnzaSncpwS9KEE2wsjzfvTbhKbDknHIObKnf9EmFv5SQYx1oGueAYkowTspWVVICjfVknHV)Gppk69cN9lgVmYtGdmpcfVqTs90tpvb

Usage Information

v1.3 Made @250ms
When in Dungeons, Raids etc set @focus to tank
ALT:- For Essence Font
SHIFT:- For Life Cocoon (@focus)

If my macros were a dragon, you, my Patreons, would be the fearless slayers keeping it fed with fire-breathing motivation! Your support is the magic elixir that keeps me coding like a caffeinated gnome on a sugar rush. So let’s raise a toast (or a pixelated potion)! Cheers to you, you magnificent bunch!

This macro contains 1 macro template. This Sequence was exported from GSE 3.1.54.

HEALS MACRO:-

d4KufaqiuP8jrqgLufDkPO6vsvywIQBjvj7cvIFPummrXXqQLHkEMssttQkxtuABIiFtjQXjfPoNuuwhQk3dHsduPQdIOfkI6HkLMOsOlksTrLGpkfjJue6KQQALQQ8suLMjcCtLu7uQ8trsdfvshfvQwkc6POmvj6QsvQTkc8vLiJvkcNveuVfvXDrv1Ef(RuvnyQoSklwk8yqnzvPltzZKYNLsJMuDAswncfVgHmBqUTe2nKFdmCvXXLIOLlPNd10vCDKSDrIVJq14vsCEvL5Ruz)eh0rz0rhS0K9VEP19NyAscIoorzWwFWvaokJo6Omyj4QQRbKHJYGXR9rObzh2IYOJoyBGp8iopfGx(W6kTjFVgaMcNBROWdohbG1peYGuOw(5Pa8YhwxPn57FGUpRMJaW6hczqkul)ItGsZeFlagaqrhNGTb(WJ48GaW6hczqkul)IxQtHETQ4laGPWIxAxmbJx7JRvdJJYOJoyBMR2AJ4fakSbsXQrhNGTb(WJ48uaE5dRR0M89AaykCUTIcp4Ceaw)qidsHA5NNcWlFyDL2KV)b6(SAocaRFiKbPqT8lobknt8TayaaftmbJeEuaeokJo6Om6OdMSt2XR9X1QHXYozx0XjyBGp8GTMKYqWM48SVaqHnqkwLFXfx8QHTHyNR2AJ4IttNLE5S5ItZPVKAAo5IttNuslNjxCA6KsA5m5IttNLolD0TAWKDYoETpcni7WMSt2fSYVhlyKWJcGIjMG9h1Gsbnj4QQRbKHJYGTfu04Mi5yIjMGTKDersvpCugtWi4WtVFEVXEdgNmC6ldNmnJEv6SzZgS12ClEZfLblrd6bsHiky6Z8G5BZMgkaxGuiI2yqAFhvWkpidn4GLCFCNeKk4ThDCigYMOhP(N3l1uBgPPrZ4DHF)sdXiy7tAczeJQ3mcjjjjjjjjjjjjj5o7h7)pcRTCNXsMLMKKWJmyKuJoOgS0qAFhvWAkw6eyvScGIUvPZ2xWwFiQd6pASAkgAuauKCWs0GEcwk0CzvXxFVM475Kntbw(TKUHexHeFrkuRbq4CXj8uVyXTbwCSnIVxdatHfFaIphIi5hlX)luYxVeFbqvCcuAM4BbWaas8EUxdatHBU8t(9xt8IpXlo4kaloXTQj(j(B9AbOCX)au5Ix8joxVPAaeoxCIdOGEfVHj(OBIRzxfYWyXXq3NvXItKzpkuR4QrCn7vCIRgDX1uvRxnQ2n6kuR4fGrLYnkaIBINWaQQ4yQNhqDexHfF0nXlUwfS4gKAfvv8r)gXjYShS4fM4WGxfQvCifrM4N4WNMMPq3yVI3IafM4aK4N4yQ2RkELcRZfXzaXHSjHWIxpf2e)eFahEeVNGQ4N4pQvmOBSxXFaJcGAo3eFRUzvS4dq8pavU4FakXlUwKstbBOr8guiyDUfSURWcwAY(xV06(tmnjbbBrt7OGMOJoyShd()IrhNLZeSYu3gD0zYWjt2GLgPbQW2wqXZnxdfKA(IKJjMyIaa

Usage Information

v1.3 Made @250ms
When in Dungeons, Raids etc set @focus to tank
SHIFT:- For Life Cocoon (@focus)

If my macros were a dragon, you, my Patreons, would be the fearless slayers keeping it fed with fire-breathing motivation! Your support is the magic elixir that keeps me coding like a caffeinated gnome on a sugar rush. So let’s raise a toast (or a pixelated potion)! Cheers to you, you magnificent bunch!

This macro contains 1 macro template. This Sequence was exported from GSE 3.1.54.

Your feedback is the rocket fuel that blasts these macros into legend! Every click, every comment, every nitpick - consider it a vote for future awesomeness.

Tell me how I can make them smoother, stronger, faster. Together, we’ll craft tools that take your gameplay to the next level. Let’s unlock the macro magic! :sparkles:

P.S. Like what I do? Why not Shout me a coffee? Also, if you have a chance to check out my Twitch , I use GSE macros on all of my toons! Or catch me on other social platforms!!

1 Like

The macro has been updated and is available in the original post and via Curseforge. Let me know what you think, Cheers!

still has the old talents on this post

I know, but what I am saying I just went back to it and it didn’t need changing or updating. So I need to know if someone else has the same issue.
You can see here I updated and fixed the talents when I updated the post:

Talents have been fixed, as they were incorrect. @kdpritc huge thank you for bearing with me and pointing it out - I completely reset my talents and put them in again and it came up with yet another talent import/export string - so I bow to you, you were correct. Thanks a million for having my back!! <3

The fix is in the original post and Curseforge has been updated also! Cheers!

I hope you don’t think I was trying to be rude. I wasn’t wanting to come across that way at all. I appreciate all the hard work you and other contributors do for this site. I was just curious about the new talents they added with the new patch. Thank you for your work.

1 Like

Not at all! It was helpful - I am having a dreadful time with the talents. not updating asking me to use talent points they have reset but missing some points etc. Thank you for your patience with me :smiley:

Thanks for the macro. Quick question, for some reason my shift Mouseover part of the macro doesnt work, any idea why? The alt + macro works for essence font.

@Wali_Malik are you mousing over the nameplates?

Hi. Yes, and that doesnt work. To do some testing, i created a basic macro with the various healing spells, using the @mousever command, and those work fine. So it seems like the shift + @mouseover command with GSE isnt working.

This seems to be happening all over the place atm, are you using Elvui?

Yes, i was just about to post that, i am using ElvUI, when i disable it it works. It seems to be related to the mouseover function an not the mod key, as my ctrl + macro button works. Will try and see if its a setting in ElvUi.

@Wali_Malik try this see if it works for you:

Open Elvui options (Type /elvui) then go to ActionBars then look for a drop-down box called ‘Pick up action key’ Change this to none or ctrl. GSE should now work with the shift modifier.

Remember to change this back to shift or use ctrl if that was your choice to move spells on your actionbars.

Awesome, thanks, fixed my issues! One question i have is when using the burst heal, do you often let the soothing mist channel finish, or spam the shift macro?

1 Like

depends on the situation, mostly I do the burst then move or hit esc to go back into combat, if I am range healing then I will continue with soothing until complete or another target is chosen.

B4QAGQ/CbCTTG8MCvSnxuQqJYJJFkEUatSSISkkSQkmAAAAAAAAAAAAAgkSkEJJSBSSSKIhDAAIA

here is an updated string

hey elf sorry me again im confused your using big talents for example jade serpeant invoke yulon etc but there not in the macro how come?

Save them for manual use

yeah save your statue for manual use ; )

Is Renewing Mist not going off for anyone else?