Elfyau's DF v1.3 Protection Paladin **Updated 11-April-24**

NOTE I have created a plugin for all of my Paladin macros!! To find the plugins you can go to curseforge or your curse client and search for either “Elfyau” or “GSE” and they should show up in the results.

Hark! A ballad of bulwark and blessing! This macro is a poetic ode to holy protection, a rhythmic dance of Shield of the Righteous and Crusader Strike. Talents are chosen for synergy, rotations flowing with a harmonious tempo. But even the most melodic Paladin craves constructive criticism. Test it, Protectors! Share your thoughts, and together we shall refine this macro into a symphony of holy might!

TALENTS:-

BIEAomTTpSA9oX6huYLb5nP3r3SaJkiodAtkko0kkIRkIBAAIAAAAAAAACJJEIJkkigIAgIQCAgAE

ONE-BUTTON MACRO:-

d40ajaqivf1Neuyucs5ucs1Suu3scv7svr(Ls0WiIJPqlJs9mkzAaW1GKTrO6BkHXPQeNJizDev5DevLUNGQ(NQcdKOQYbLOfsi9qbXebqxKi1gfK4JQkPrsiCsjyLevEPcAMau3ucLDsWpfuAOkWrjQQAPekpf0uPQUQQs1wLq6RQkLXsuvCwbj9wa1DbK9I6VsigSOdRYIPk9yvzYqQltAZeLpRQA0kvNwsVMQy2qCBfz3q9BkgUs54cQSCHEovMUuxxjTDaY3jenEbfDEbMpq7hzEK9zHrgkDzrgmOiHvuwWM9zO)HO42XWpM)y(J5pM)y(J5pyy5AVBIm87ypyJiXuwU27Mid)ku6IQrx1GzbRrjsyO0yzM4tdXmTD95TIu7awugc4Z1FFd91kAgAlXgasaGeamABjL1xyOFydHfKsITKfmSy3lACSplmY(mSOxSEEruh7ZWHAGykIEoL9zHrgU8DU2PHBvXpLsGFMjVxpJnV9dJvKk(hikPKYO60o8pZK3RPKYYiAf3ucqvMIrRXzkf9CD1GP0iJsax)37zkHkURyfHfSz4Y35AkbgBE7hgRiv8pquwcif)RXWWrjCVQiO5MHd1Gbr15yFwyKHl7l(RTI1PakbgB2V4eqaJwp0aXc2mCPRVyFDFppSGfdx(oxtjWtg0Y7qAGOue30KgP0iJs5wDD9PCZndlFD1GDSplmY(SWidjqcCOgmiQohbsGSGndx(oxtjWtg0YZTxL1ZyZB)WyfPI)bIYVGs8fwYxkb(zM8E9m282pmwrQ4FGOeLL4sKWcwmKajWHAGykIEoLajqgwa3AeqhclyXq)GnLHIPB61CZc2SplmY(SWidjqcCOgmiQohbsGSGndx(oxtjWyZB)WyfPI)bIsRrPSqXcwmKajWHAGykIEoLajqg6hSPmS81vdMBwWM9zHrgsGe4qnyquDocKazbBgU8DU2PHBvXpLsGFMjVxpJnV9dJvKk(hikPKYO60o89f)1MskTLyVyCMsluwsHAMsBXrTWAMsBj2lgNP0cLLuOMP0cLLuOyblgsGe4qnqmfrpNsGeid9d2ugw(6QbZnlyX(SWidjqcCOgmiQohbsGSGndx(ox70WTQ4NsjWpZK3RNXM3(HXksf)deLuszuDAh(NzY71usP1cuOwi(mLwFzX4caWcwmKajWHAGykIEoLajqg6hSPmS81vdMBwaaSplmYqcKahQbdIQZrGeilyZWLVZ1onCRk(Puc8Zm596zS5TFySIuX)arjLugvN2HVV4V2usPTe7fJZuAHYskuZuAloQfwZuAlXEX4mLwOSKc1mLwOSKcflyXqcKahQbIPi65ucKazOFWMYWYxxnyUzOy6MEnlyZq)GnLHa2y2yiS1Tqzf)6QbZWbXQjw7aUzbl2NfgzibsGd1Gbr15iqcKfSz4Y35AkbgBE7hgRiv8pquAda7fOyblgsGe4qnqmfrpNsGeidlGBncOdHfSyOFWMYqX0n9AU5MHfWExRiDrVy98IOo2NHHyM8Enlkd9JvShThzrzOFSI9OTnlk3CZndHB6RaazbBg(n98uUgph7ZndlM2haV(yFgkcfzdPI9WW9U3CYB5sVvZNqQyplvezb3kd9pef3ogkAbPlnt((BWsPmYhX3xdva7ffEGv0cEY5PAqx2E8yK4XtbX8uq0YYcLLLLLLLLHiNCsxqopEQ)fk)li)dP8VuAg(vO0fvJUQbZcwJIJIHLR9UjYqPrKfCRmmeKZ5kaqwWMHf7WRhsbCRraP4UAWSOm8B65PCnEo2NBgc4Z1FFd91kAgAlXEuI9O42w2lKmYqrOiBmeqJFYIYIDOvkPu(zJsYKJKdkIcHIV8koLYmrk)MjIMsJmk)kIjgqzOjYDftjwv0kAknrknykhenVqNsryqqt5kURiuwBk3phLVZ1KCLa2xEfNszMiLI4MM0iLgzuk3QRRpLKJKRGmkNcOC6ErJJsrQrLYJs0X73GNPmWSot5uaLdUoQgSBMsrAwrqtPxLYExPuMEre15O0HCbA0rPhv3Q4FkRnLYu0ukYAVtPSAulU3OE9Ef)t5KPRa66Qb)zkdvZAKs362Mj2uwDu27kLt3F9rPIudZAKYE)Ak9O6MJYjLYNbDf)tjs1Js5r57KjtR4Rv0u(JntkLgmLhLU1)lszC1T)jkHgkr0omCugVQtP8OSnNRPm0mrkpk3QHPICTIMYntxn4q)ZugYUQrhLTHYaZ6mLbMvkNUFCvw9P4MsVR43(NzOWnPmu6YImyqrcROmeGQSBfPzHrgc30xbaYcIlod9dBiSWOej2seNHsJLzIpneZ021N3ksTdyr5MBUzga

Usage Information

v1.3 Made @250ms
SHIFT:- for Word of Glory (when needed or on Proc) Hold until it has cast
ALT:- for Hammer of Justice

If my macros were a dragon, you, my Patreons, would be the fearless slayers keeping it fed with fire-breathing motivation! Your support is the magic elixir that keeps me coding like a caffeinated gnome on a sugar rush. So let’s raise a toast (or a pixelated potion)! Cheers to you, you magnificent bunch!

This macro contains 1 macro template. This Sequence was exported from GSE 3.1.65.

Your feedback is the rocket fuel that blasts these macros into legend! Every click, every comment, every nitpick - consider it a vote for future awesomeness.

Tell me how I can make them smoother, stronger, faster. Together, we’ll craft tools that take your gameplay to the next level. Let’s unlock the macro magic! :sparkles:

P.S. Like what I do? Why not Shout me a coffee? Also, if you have a chance to check out my Twitch , I use GSE macros on all of my toons! Or catch me on other social platforms!!

4 Likes

Just wanted to say thanks for this macro, it works great. I used it to level up my tank from 60-70 with no problems. I was pulling large groups of mobs and was able to stay alive while burning them down.

1 Like

@Elfyau Thank you very much for your macro, I would really appreciate it if it were updated to the current level 70 scenario.

not gonna happen for awhile, he is working on other macros and wont be leveling Pally anytime soon.

1 Like

Is there a way while using this macro to bank Holy Power so I can battle rez? It is so efficient at using Holy Power that I can’t get a battle rez off when I need it.

Thanks for any help.

I do not know how to code this, but you can probably figure it out. Use a mod like alt or ctrl to override the use of SOTR. hope that helps.

1 Like

Elfyau, any chance you would have time to update this? I use many of your macros and just cant find a prot pally one that is well thought out like yours are. Thank you for your contribution to the community.

1 Like

he wont be able to update this til he has put out all the classes and specs, then he will come back to them with updates.

1 Like

@Elfyau When will this be updated for level 70 use?

Couldn’t say an exact ETA but soon I hope

1 Like

still using this at 70. just added passive spells for now. but tanking as a beast with it.

@Siodar Any chance you can export your gse settings and talents that your using at 70?

i can do the talents. GSE i dont mess with any of the options. GSE is set to default like the day someone dl it.

BIEAwtJ2KpR8WbGzhz/jy2AP80iWCpIKJtkElSTSiEISAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQTkkEJBJRJtARJKB

1 Like

The macro has been updated and is available in the original post and via Curseforge. Let me know what you think, Cheers!

will check it out :slight_smile: Have been using your old one for HC raiding and it still worked :stuck_out_tongue:
Welcome back btw <3

Thanks!! Let me know how it goes, things have changed again and I feel like I can do more or may have missed something.

I can send you the edited one I have so you see what I did diffrent on the old one :slight_smile: Havent had time to log in yet and compare :stuck_out_tongue: I see a small diffrence in talents already, as I wanted the extra health. I’ve done 8/8HC as prot with your old macro and my guild love it :slight_smile:

I just checked, macro itself is fundamentally the same. I’ve just disabled Divine Toll and added Guardian of Ancient Kings on Alt instead. Those two is something I want control on ^^,

Other than that its just the talents that are a bit diffrent :slight_smile: Your macro have stayed strong even thro prepatch and patch :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tried your macro, it just circles through the skills on the icon and does nothing. Reinstalled via curse, Deleted it, reimported manually after uninstalling from forge still nothing.
Tried a different macro from another person on this site on a different character/class works fine as well.
Also wanted to add yes I’m using your talent string given as well.

Imported another persons macro and tested with the other macro works fine. Any idea?

Mybad. Had to clear some spellcache and update macro stubs. Works good now. Thanks. =)

1 Like