Elfyau's DF v1.3 Protection Warrior **Updated 16-April-24**

NOTE I have created a plugin for all of my Warrior macros!! To find the plugins you can go to curseforge or your curse client and search for either “Elfyau” or “GSE” and they should show up in the results.

Warriors, rejoice! This macro is a beacon of efficiency, a crusade against clunky button mashing. Talents chosen for ease of use, rotations designed for effortless tanking. But even the smoothest Warrior appreciates feedback. Test it, Protectors! Witness the seamless play, and tell me if any enemy disrupts your defensive flow!

TALENTS:-

BkEAfuKaizEAgP2qANDB2hmf7LkEAAAAIJJRSCSLpkkkSBRgQRiElkEgAJBNkkgAEJAAAAAAAQEAgiGAIA

ONE BUTTON MACRO:-

d0u4jaqicr(KaeJsasNsakZIGUfHq7IqWVOknmkYXOILrsptjMgPQRrvSnsPVjGgNeLZjrADcG7ri1)us1afuXbfYcju9qbQjQKYfjGnkb5JesAKeI6KeOvkH6LKIzsO0nLGANI8tjKgQsYrfuvlLu5PkMkfUkHeBvc4RekoRau9wbYDfu2l4VsGgSkhgYIPOEmunzQKlJAZcLplunAQuNgkVwqMTQ62kv7wv(TOgov1XLOA5s65enDPUUsz7seFxcX4fuLZtI1lOsZNs7hzWbmGKdmcevWvIPGfvCiPcgWyG(8RLWSUW1fUUW1fUUW1fUomrBT7Cfgr5f6LlYJUOT2DUcJOocuaUkXYpiT4yYdmc8ILR4CW5DFuJmJ9XAfqCyels2IIVluZUGr1KQEt6nvQZIEtoMGrmmku0wfjbdOHPWi8AwcgqYbmGPaOkgY8NLGbmAyfD8NrsgmGKdmEXrYMUGWZ7MrDy0TgVNROpw4I9It34oV1qsfgV4iztxq45DZOom6Ikb1Ok0WOHvwvzPemGKdmEBuno38J3vOlOx2nQUl8LDXixHfKlg5kmiPcJxCKSLC5B8dNPJUkl5w0nQgNB6Oly3OACwiDVT)hslW4fhjB6cAp7kas3yX6WOB85)NoDCSpJ3y5hK0dJxCKSPlO9SRaG(Dy0nUX4Vl6ed6)HgAyIWBS8tcgqYbmGKdmKLSAyLvvwkjlzHKkmEXrYwYLVXpCMo6QSKBrJN3nJA6Ot1JwpcPtRNavfsNwpbQkKoNsnP3JwH0P1tGQqAbgYswnSIo(ZijtwYcJGVMRLG(qAbgdfFggDSpJAOHKkyajhyilz1WkRQSuswYcjvy8IJKTKlFJF4mD0vzj3IgpVBg10rN6sPQQcPt7I(fiTadzjRgwrh)zKKjlzHrWxZ1sqFiPcJHIpdJo2Nrn0qAbmGKdyajhyilz1WkRQSuswYcjvy8IJKnDbHN3nJ6WOZr7IQjhiTadzjRgwrh)zKKjlzHXqXNHjcVXYpOHKkyajhyilz1WkRQSuswYcjvy8IJKnDl61RwgKwGHSKvdROJ)msYKLSWyO4ZWeH3y5h0qAbmGKdmKLSAyLvvwkjlzHKkmEXrYwYLVXpCMo6QSKBrJN3nJA6Ot1JwpcPtRNavfsNwpbQkKoNsnP3JwH0P1tGQqAbgYswnSIo(ZijtwYcJHIpdteEJLFqdj9GbKCGHSKvdRSQYsjzjlKuHXlos20feEE3mQdJoTl6xG0cmKLSAyfD8NrsMSKfgdfFgMi8gl)GgsEadi5adzjRgwzvLLsYswiPcJxCKSPBrVE1YG0cmKLSAyfD8NrsMSKfgdfFgMi8gl)GgsAbdi5adzjRgwzvLLsYswiPcJxCKSLC5B8dNPZrVw9cPZrBzMG0cmKLSAyfD8NrsMSKfgdfFgMi8gl)GggdfFggXMZ(WOJ9zudjvyMM9l02dVXYpywvXYvSwbAiPhmGKdmKLSAyLvvwkjlzHKkmEXrYwYLVXpCMUGWZ7MrTWWX)Ju4Ay0rhDvwYTOXZ7MrnD0PQwwPQMes3sz6xCkdslWqwYQHv0XFgjzYswye81CTe0hsoMGXqXNHrh7ZOgAi5bmGKdmKLSAyLvvwkjlzHKkmEXrYwYLVXpCMo6QSKBrJN3nJA6OtV2s1wMq6wkZtPEuH0cmKLSAyfD8NrsMSKfgbFnxlb9HKhymu8zy0X(mQHgAye8zEd73favXqM)SemGj48UzudIdJrf7fIBhqCymQyVqCRcIdn0qdZ4Z4cUgKCGXOObdPsnPAkqykm3O1qncmGrK5V)h7fcg3D7ldGxVMXYIWh7fYl)JPG2GXa95xlHr8qcefBtdclCfik(k1YJsRjUQ79ybk2qcefffjyXfRBcEeRFOqHgX1fp81HjWpKaXJkw8uOqXJeO4OOOOOOOWxGO4yIAKGrWiQJafGRsS8dsloA1ct0w7oxHrGFmf0gmb)rsPGRbjhye4flxX5GZ7(Ogzg7J1kG4Wyu0GHKJjtQM0cJiZFFykXrewORWixmDHJQht7sQ4rKfSqgbqePRq5kDJp))0PJJ9z8gl)OIJeRraer6ORq5kDJBm(7IoXG(FQyQybJr3UcD7i8Awsxr4kthIoxvu88tiDk5nH0TRq3kux58tkKUIK3(UOZmtx7MPlgJQFwkPt(rkCvsxiM9XEXPdRPlg7IUIG1UPlgwLfrZvg1UXEXPBp3yLGAS8tKOlGN3Q0j389Z1MomjDTBMUDuCmC64pw4HvPRDJA6cXSVKUDMo8SlSxC6(yHy6q0HJIfJXEOMDrx8xENPl)OdrNCloQsxDt6weOBY095oGiPRIWKmDi66ms20fqZv6q05JfE8h1Sl68Znw(fWej6c2nZvjDDMoL8Mq6uYB0TJI)WIHHZVMoZBpC3IemIfjBrX3fQzxWOAs1X0IJJJJE96xGjH2zyeiQGRetblQ4WSghdT9Bi5aZ4Z4cUgKcCbgXWOqrBvKemGgMcJEBOVGVMRLWVgl)aXHgAOba

Usage Information

v1.3 Made @250ms
SHIFT:- For Spell Reflection
ALT:- For Shield Wall

If my macros were a dragon, you, my Patreons, would be the fearless slayers keeping it fed with fire-breathing motivation! Your support is the magic elixir that keeps me coding like a caffeinated gnome on a sugar rush. So let’s raise a toast (or a pixelated potion)! Cheers to you, you magnificent bunch!

This macro contains 1 macro template. This Sequence was exported from GSE 3.1.66.

Your feedback is the rocket fuel that blasts these macros into legend! Every click, every comment, every nitpick - consider it a vote for future awesomeness.

Tell me how I can make them smoother, stronger, faster. Together, we’ll craft tools that take your gameplay to the next level. Let’s unlock the macro magic! :sparkles:

P.S. Like what I do? Why not Shout me a coffee? Also, if you have a chance to check out my Twitch , I use GSE macros on all of my toons! Or catch me on other social platforms!!

4 Likes

Is there any reason you didnt take shield charge?

To start I am only going with what is suggested by Icy-veins for mythic+.

Once I get more familiar with the talents and start tunning the macros there is always the possibility of talent changes.

Thank you so much for this!

Here is the general purpose build from the Warrior Discord if it helps.

Thank you again! Really appreciate you building this out.

1 Like

“Whirlwind” in a tank Macro 10/10 for no plan at all

1 Like

oh and Slam as well!!

1 Like

Jack.S

3d

“Whirlwind” in a tank Macro 10/10 for no plan at all

are you unhappy make your own macro, or shut it

why do you feel the need to comment if your not happy with elfs work go play some where else there is really no need for this , elf does a cracking job as do other creators , if there shit lets see the macros you made and see how op they are ???

1 Like

Macro works great!

Running low keys on this with no issues.

BkEAR5QSZgdnGefDo4ho9ZGXKLAAAAAgkkEJJk0SKJoUQEiAJElkEAACtQSCIQkAAAAAAAAEAAKlGA

This is the updated Talents. I went off the screen shot and had to guess because the tree had changed a bit. Worked great for me.

Fun fact, our healer bailed in Uldaman before the last boss. I was able to tank the last boss with no healer and the party dead with the boss at half health. Took awhile and popping cooldowns but I got it done.

I LOVE this macro!

3 Likes

I have fixed the talents in the original post and in the Curseforge plugin

2 Likes

I would suggest making your own topic and ask this, more people will see it and maybe give you a answer your looking for.

1 Like

@Chaos565 I would have to agree with @Siodar this is something I know nothing about, sorry

1 Like

@Siodar
@Elfyau

Thank you for at least taking the time to respond. I’ll remove my original post and make a new topic with it. If I get some answers I’ll share them here as it could help others who experience the same issue

1 Like

Update:
I’ve managed to get the stub macro to work by changing the [button#] modifier to [nobutton#]
and it seems to work with the Warrior macros.
I’m currently maining Druid so I’ll be working with your Druid macros. I’ll post there what I discover.

1 Like

The macro has been updated and is now available in the original post and via Curseforge. Let me know what you think, Cheers!

1 Like

Talents have been fixed and updated in the original post and Cursforge plugin. Cheers!

1 Like

The macro has been updated and is available in the original macro and via Curseforge. Let me know what you think, Cheers!

Nothing happens when I import the talents posted here, and inside the macro itself, do you just use standard build off Icyveins/Wowhead ?

Same here…and yes, I just use the standard builds found (in my case) on icyveins