Elfyau's DF v1.4 Shadow Priest **Updated 08-Feb-24**

NOTE I have created a plugin for all of my Priest macros!! To find the plugins you can go to curseforge or your curse client and search for either “Elfyau” or “GSE” and they should show up in the results.

Shadow Priests, whispers abound… of a macro that channels the raw power of Mind Blast and Mind Spike, pushing the boundaries of sanity itself. I’ve crafted it with meticulous precision, yet a lingering doubt remains. Will it be a symphony of shadows or a descent into madness? You, my fellow void-walkers, hold the key. Test it, unleash its whispers, and share your insights. Together, we’ll unveil the true potential of this enigmatic creation!

TALENTS:-

BIQA/KVNHBYFUG61hTBXiMbcYGIJJAAAAAAAAAAAAASoFRiUiDIJRSSSBShkkEpRgICpItQSQBSA

ONE BUTTON MACRO:-

d00AkaqiKk8jrHyuIcPtjkunlQQULsv1UqsXVOuggvLJjWYujptPmnqPRjQSnkP(gLW4uQOZHuP1bk6Ekv4FGcdKcQdcQwisYdPenrvQCrrrBuPkFuIQgjsvDsrPvQsvVKuAMkvLBsbzNs6NsuzOsKJIKslLc9uftLIUQOGTIuLVIKkJvuOCwKk6TsWDfvTxO)krXGv1HLAXQuEmitMs1Lj2Se6ZiLrlOtRKxtbMTkUnPy3i(TqdNQCCjkTCrEojth46iX2PK8DLknEKu15jvZNk7h1yaAI1aCYeEzMsLPCuH1l0ehZ(ieGchy4hg(HHFy4hg(HHFyGdCkGWycNmqmGe3LWpCkGWycNYpzspjPwrcw3c8fGtMKIXeKyzuJxd6BRZcOJuHZ(AfidE2BGyhNlFxW6d2aF(2zUCBwGd1jTbWPKAfAIaCmudLIk0eRbOjo0RtR(2ruOjoAfDJYrALGMynahBqTcOKYsriqc)firOWMqKZIqlp)8ZFsucyhqrn3Aa)8FNO8Kude(lLADj5NF61A8wPfe)zQ5wQHeeGJwrVusuk0eRb4ydQva(lumM0atF55FcB7XDlgtAW6fo2aDIMaeIOrN)cKyyN0KVGDPTNhRB4ydQvaLuwkcbs4Vajcf2eICweA55NF(tIsa7a0jAcGF(NW2ECx(PUyYom5VuVi(5Nq5CWkS4ydQva(lOjAhM9bKN)9oTkKF6l9bR5WXguRa8xqt0omvHRIa)ggIssft(jrOWMqKZIqlp)tyBpUl)wMAvicqaoWHaRirHMynanXAaoSJDAf9sjrPyh7W6fo2GAfG)cKiuytiYzrOLN)TTCWATfyDdh2XoTIUr5iTsyh7WjlbijR6dwVWXu3tWXO4jnaby9cnXAaoSJDAf9sjrPyh7W6fo2GAfG)cKiuytiYzrOLN)n6ge4JUyDdh2XoTIUr5iTsyh7WjlbijR6dwTahtDpbhJIN0aeG1n0eRbOjwdWHDStROxkjkf7yhwVWXguRa8xGeHcBcrolcT88VtF09cRB4Wo2Pv0nkhPvc7yhoM6EcoWHaRibby9cnXAaoSJDAf9sjrPyh7W6fo2GAfG)cKiuytiYzrOLN)C7mhw3WHDStROBuosRe2XoCm19eCGdbwrccW6gAI1aCyh70k6LsIsXo2H1lCSb1kGsklfHaj8xGeHcBcrolcT88Zp)jrjGDaf1CRb8Z)gS0naw)8hCDfCfG1nCyh70k6gLJ0kHDSdhtDpbh4qGvKGaSclAI1aCyh70k6LsIsXo2H1lCSb1ka)firOWMqKZIqlp)BB5G1AlW6goSJDAfDJYrALWo2HJPUNGdCiWksqaoM6Eco7lg9WXO4jnaRx4maXBpkeiWksWXOyLKusP0kMwaDeGvyrtSgGd7yNwrVusuk2XoSEHJnOwb4Vajcf2eICweA55Fdwy32W6goSJDAfDJYrALWo2Htwcqsw1hSU5dhtDpbhJIN0aeG1COjwdWHDStROxkjkf7yhwVWXguRa8xWWfJquu(fQFPak)KiuytiYzrOLVGH9oTUK8tIqHnHiNfHwE(dSaRB4Wo2Pv0nkhPvc7yhozjajzvFWAoCm19eCmkEsdqawTgnXAaoSJDAf9sjrPyh7W6fo2GAfqjLLIqGe(lqIqHnHiNfHwE(5N)KOeWoGIAU1a(5)Y6TaRZ5N)nlYrxFbyDdh2XoTIUr5iTsyh7WjlbijR6dwd8HJPUNGJrXtAacWQfOjwdWHDStROxkjkf7yhwVWXguRa8xGeHcBcrolcT88VTLdwRTaRB4Wo2Pv0nkhPvc7yhozjajzvFWkS4yQ7j4yu8KgGaeGtwYnkRdGEDA13oIcnXXYOMBnaPchZ0IyGacqQWXmTigiGlKkeGaeGZ4jqzVdR5WXSCwIv667YNf4yib031GgnXH(YX7SigGtia4PGPnB3wrQ5Sigytof1Bk4y2hHau4qvwQfUnT0RsFQOZ9Yq5Toi0KQm2Yq3GOZYN9(7HdhoC4WHdhoC4WHpX9mUYW6US3BCMHQj0adY0ZiTSw6LfqTd1s1ahhlpTsL9oSMdh4uaHXeozEkQ3uWP8tM0tsQvKG1TaRZHtMKIXeKyzuJxd6BRZcOJuHd1jTbWPKAfAIaC2xRazWZEde74C57kWN1bbxBB58zbo0xoE4yva1al)gQTl8B4RC(0O47h6NDptyUF(3lM4FcB7XD53YuRc53WqusQyIVh((mH5(5FVyI)9oTkKF6l9H)iHFLCkY3Z3NTi)A05xtdLIk(3vsc)n)2tnTiXp)6rk(5xJo)LAqsIeLF(3ns5yN)Bc)GqH)IsNoIsXV606ssXVbI4Ti04Fb4VOyN)DxGq(lUsY(VLKgeUi04xteSSQbRiHo4NoJus8RO45fta(xk(bHc)AAAli(LZI6xj(bHnGFdeXtXVgHFOO9fHg)NLbc)n)qDXIYI0aXo)0irnc)rc)n)kk06e)jkQqQH)jY)razef)PEPe(B(bXwb4pJgt8387TOE50aXo)ErWksY40b)wgkssXpiYVEKIF(1Ju4xttJSkUGecG)BuiqH0bo3jfBkhawdWP2AeCYeEzMsLPCuHZ4jqzVdRx52joMLZsSg4Z3LpRXXqnHsFYsasYkHawrcsfcqacqea

Usage Information

v1.4 Made @250ms
SHIFT:- For Shadow Crash @cursor
ALT:- For Flash Heal on self

If my macros were a dragon, you, my Patreons, would be the fearless slayers keeping it fed with fire-breathing motivation! Your support is the magic elixir that keeps me coding like a caffeinated gnome on a sugar rush. So let’s raise a toast (or a pixelated potion)! Cheers to you, you magnificent bunch!

This macro contains 1 macro template. This Sequence was exported from GSE 3.1.65.

Your feedback is the rocket fuel that blasts these macros into legend! Every click, every comment, every nitpick - consider it a vote for future awesomeness.

Tell me how I can make them smoother, stronger, faster. Together, we’ll craft tools that take your gameplay to the next level. Let’s unlock the macro magic! :sparkles:

P.S. Like what I do? Why not Shout me a coffee? Also, if you have a chance to check out my Twitch , I use GSE macros on all of my toons! Or catch me on other social platforms!!

5 Likes

Thanks Elf! been waiting patiently for this.

1 Like

Hi Elf

quick question

1 button macro with shift-- is this the same as the singe and ae macros right below it; but merged?

@punahou That is correct - :slight_smile:

It works well. Thank you!

1 Like

do we add Mindgames to the rotation now ?
and if so how ?

thanks

hey, i want to remove all of this part from the macro how can i do it so it doesnt span key release ?

/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=combat Desperate Prayer, Vampiric Embrace
/cast [@focus,exists,nochanneling][@player,nochanneling] Power Word: Shield

you could delete the variable and then delete all of the ~~ Keyrelease ~~ from all the other boxes or copy and paste the contents of the KeyPress box into it

ok, what about mindgames should it be added to the rotation ? if so where shall i add it ?

KeyPress
/castsequence [mod:shift,nochanneling] reset=combat Vampiric Touch, Mind Blast, Mind Blast; [nochanneling] reset=combat Vampiric Touch, Mind Blast, Mind Blast, Mind Flay, Mind Blast, Mind Blast, Mind Flay

on the other hand im not staying into void form much im using 50 ms any idea what to do thanks

50ms? that would change the entire dynamic of how the macro was made/timed. As for Mindgames id make a repeat box outside of the main loop and set it at like 20 maybe. Hard to say I have never ever ran any macro @50ms

1 Like

Elf’s Macros are all 250ms, Why i use them most of the time. so your gonna have to figure this out on your own. you’ll have to run it and slowly change things as they go, as you speed up the ms. best i can give you.

250 ms using what ahk ? or mouse software ?

250 ms is kinda slow to stay in void form after eruption

I made the macro @250ms - and as for my software I use both AHK and mouse software and both are set to 250ms

I am trying the macro with both the ST and AOE with the shift modifier. Single target works great, but nothing happens when I hold shit and the keybind. I have it set on 3 on my bar, so I am pressing shift-3. Using AHK set at 250ms.

@woodjwl There is no SHIFT modifier in the ST and AOE macros only in the one-button, and in the one-button, you hold SHIFT down to do AOE DPS

What’s the word on an update for lvl 70?

2 Likes

I think you misunderstand what begging and asking what the progress on something is. I don’t recall asking for your input either.

2 Likes

FYI: The macros here are not dependent on level requirements.
:beers:

1 Like

@Elfyau Is there a reason Mindgames is not in the macro but we talent for it?