Elfyau's DF v1.4 Shadow Priest **Updated 08-Feb-24**

I am trying the macro with both the ST and AOE with the shift modifier. Single target works great, but nothing happens when I hold shit and the keybind. I have it set on 3 on my bar, so I am pressing shift-3. Using AHK set at 250ms.

@woodjwl There is no SHIFT modifier in the ST and AOE macros only in the one-button, and in the one-button, you hold SHIFT down to do AOE DPS

What’s the word on an update for lvl 70?

2 Likes

I think you misunderstand what begging and asking what the progress on something is. I don’t recall asking for your input either.

2 Likes

FYI: The macros here are not dependent on level requirements.
:beers:

1 Like

@Elfyau Is there a reason Mindgames is not in the macro but we talent for it?

@imsystem to be honest I missed it - new spells only sometimes go to my bars and while I read through the talents and spellbook sometimes things get overlooked - Hopefully will be fixed in the next update :slight_smile:

1 Like

Another excellent macro! Bravo Elf! The survivability is outstanding too!

2 Likes

For Mindgames, I just fire it off separately since I save it for bigger enemies.

1 Like

doesnt work in DF ! mind games .

You can talent for it in DF

yea sry forgot derp !

hi here, impossible to cast mind sear and mind flay, its auto décast.

None of the talent imports work all leave 5 points

@dwezzel level are you? if your higher than 60, then your gonna get points you have to put in yourself.

1 Like

I love the macro but im having one issue. I bind my mouse wheel up for ST and down for AOE. In AOE I find im switching targets a lot when i scroll down which causes a spam of Shadow word pain. Is there a way to stop this

@bob1 I know that the target enemy command doesn’t work correctly when attached to the mouse wheel (it used to be the case for the modifiers too, I don’t know if it is still the case) the only thing I can think of that may work is to edit the macro go to the KeyPress section and remove /targetenemy and manually select enemies from then on, though to be honest, I don’t know if this will work.

Will there be an update to talents for up to level 70?

not anytime soon, Elf is still putting out macros for classes he hasnt done yet. and no telling when he will get to leveling his priest to 70.