Elfyau's DF v1.4 Windwalker Monk **Updated 22-April-24**

NOTE I have created a plugin for all of my Monk macros!! To find the plugins you can go to curseforge or your curse client and search for either “Elfyau” or “GSE” and they should show up in the results.

Windwalkers, raise your fists and paint a masterpiece of fury! This macro is your artistic expression, a canvas of pummeling strikes and crackling energy. Talents chosen for flexibility, rotations designed for creative application of Chi abilities. But even the most inspired Windwalker craves feedback. Test it, Windwalkers! Witness your windfury masterpiece unfold, and tell me if any enemy disrupts your artistic brawl!

TALENTS:-

B0QAeJVyolP8xRXAFmS4CX44UBAAAAAAAkEJJRJJSEAAAAIRSSRCgkkIkIJRkQrIJRSSJBAAA0A

ONE BUTTON MACRO:-

davSoaqiav(evsQrbuDkqQzjfUfvsYUau0VajdtQCmsAzuXZOktdQ6AIKTbP(gjmoI05eLwhGQUhvs8pQKAGakCqr1cPqpKk1evkDrczJuqFesmsa5Kq0kfPEjsAMKOUPOyNQQFQumuGYrvQAPa8uuMkrDvPuBfj(QuYyHKoliSwLkVLe5UuG9k8xaLgmPomQwmb9yOmziCzjBgQ8zvXOLQoTswnb61eQzJu3gi7Ms)wrdxehxkA5G65kmDexxvA7eX3jGXdIopfTEQeZNQA)QCOgYXxnyIYb2wTa2ngJVtihmzoDzjJG56gUUHRB46gUUHRB46GL)s6NWbRTvSDkG905VK(jCWqHjIsbpwtB89u7qhmrwCtySY9eucNWfUOxeZWyWYWXGNJqo(QHCWOWHxCH01iKdg1Yeqrx8rfYXxnyqHXhKtRe2eKqoPHDI1ZT2IEzFm40YZxS(tpXDAQCyq847emOW4dYPLNVy9NEI70BloPpibJAzcgCngHC8vdgueo8trkBbY80kzN9CyqgOeIIJWG47emOW4dYOA(wwS60kbAIa4h9lCedo9PpnCnkIR4D6tZMts)Y(C6mRbPXPPSKSWz240uwsw4mBCAkljlCMnonLLKfoZGeKGLJrwt7iKJVAihF1GD(Np1Yem4Amo)Zp(obdkm(GCALWMGeYjnStSEU1w0l7JbNw1tbAVSX3lyN)5tTmbu0fFuN)5hmKwsblHth)ubt2mPcgGkP4KGeFNqo(Qb78pFQLjyW1yC(NF8Dcguy8b50kzNy9CRTOx2hdoTxwNSs9IVxWo)ZNAzcOOl(Oo)ZpyiTKcwcNo(QDbt2mPcgGkP4KGeFVqo(Qb78pFQLjyW1yC(NF8Dcguy8bzunFllwDALStSEU1w0l7JbN(0NgUgfXvWMGeYjN(0QDkW7iTXPv76uiTRXPv7utHhD89c25F(ultafDXh15F(bdPLuWs40XhDWKntQGbOskojiXhFihF1qo(Qb78pFQLjyW1yC(NF8Dcguy8bzunFllwDALStSEU1w0l7JbN(0NgUgfXvWMGeYjN(0QDDkK2140QDDkKIp(Eb78pFQLjGIU4J68p)GjBMublhJSM2GeFNqo(Qb78pFQLjyW1yC(NF8Dcguy8b50kzNy9CRTOx2hdoTQQh6uOJVxWo)ZNAzcOOl(Oo)ZpyYMjvWYXiRPniX3lKJVAWo)ZNAzcgCngN)5hFNGbfgFqgvZ3YIvNwj7eRNBTf9Y(yWPp9PHRrrCfSjiHCYPpTNJJANAJtRQMQlR047fSZ)8PwMak6IpQZ)8dMSzsfSCmYAAds8XhYXxnyN)5tTmbdUgJZ)8JVtWGcJpiNwj7eRNBTf9Y(yWPvv9qNcD89c25F(ultafDXh15F(bt2mPcwogznTbjyaQKItIVtWKntQGP8CMemgPsm81IrwtBWadEnHxeZGe)uHC8vdguy8b50kHnbjKtAyNy9CRTOx2hdoTQJx2o8X3jyqHXhKtRe2eKqoPHDI1ZT2IEzFm40QoEz7WhmKwsblHthFNUGjBMubdqLuCsqIp6qo(Qbdkm(GCALWMGeYjnagj0CZcUHDI1ZT2IEzFm40EsLIwk647emOW4dYPvcBcsiN0ayKqZnl4g2jwp3Al6L9XGt7jvkAPOdgslPGLWPJVtxWKntQGbOskojiXxrihF1GbfgFqoTNJJAx247emOW4dYP9CCu7YgmKwsblHth)ubt2mPcgGkP4KGeKGH0k8DrtOWHxCH01iKdM7jiHCsymyYWlR4IOggdMm8YkUioHXGeKGemL5ds7eeCsHiyoDo47W74O6GhFkfbRvXfN)cZhHCWyjlRDzFoTByUTon1fM4GbCTYbEhGtfwstk2j8l(hiasSlajGeiascabAIIe435Rd2RmB4MlW(Dz20TLqqJgF7TEiwFufjAkAJZoq5zqDRr0c(wyOMskz9bIg8pVhptcopHYqxqqHlk9woqnFnevkE7mCNuruOqXBNmApbPGqgr2p4MkVPfvuXJsUuxeIir0Bc0MWzAMTZbHi3U8r)fMaEc4CfPnAmf4VzeidCMEoKUGrQ9Urk47tUzQMRTZp1DirybtCZVyi2StYU(p1nc3HcfbZczB0k8Yb4TNAR0eC7j4a1wW9gPalmRuLB7bU1bV6OnXnqoliKxtYqWNw9Tl8z8AkU1Mcbn4UFuPIEBHE)c1NmOaWqQuCA((0N88DXnYrlir)(X9GZOdOMGrzNO92mqNzFtePxPA1PUbEHdP4XaDg4o0DEBOrUN0vGkf7HOv7ERGl3JwWGluYegbF8KPdtk4PzQjBaVx6FpVOanvIcRB8yYfeqmZSFRadXVfvK8SzHe6I6IdjmsJEVoiejgadmHiS7uUPGcG)zZgWsaaKc8UKwHXeWbcqU4wCqOK3KcqFhOzartJ3iAC9PuyAeAAGq5bAs9I)7nARqExRuy5BWiDDQBqYfpfubULcuk84Of0DgLnItAVKTFiFLnsTKiPfJVYBLzBsBuq41e1CiqcwBiKKVeOfyO3NLoDHZeb41kdiOHu(BIewOuxY0jNfcbbnfTvIciZkOKKnOrzFICUHgUvCkSnO351o)d9oiLowVk6Lok3PD)bxSJA7ekO0evQd3iWeaOQDcOD798GUTefIqG(bgjfZNzZDGjYfmSS9qMJt1eG75wLv7AcrtH55V7uKfzhiWzGWNw6oAiab6JtG1guW5XNcqThgejld2baAaoTrdyRuauO7qvbvutl65Pfzx7N205SwcKM08NYdLSiKifnKoGK6js59TlacAriw4EaGRqgPh0abDkbWN2nfJqIceO4cv8PasqxWasSeWbYB28vesxeqzaYs3cTHWQM4nkKajqP)Czras1lsHvzfaY3V3ZiTQhqisZOMsecfQjMkdxg6YUfQzZTzn6PmSYEkk3sBTfjvutTsLYbx)EHEFursXeva4eJoLyKUrnLrqIjV45Ged(grQI2Udcdn04I2LYcgadPik9KHcmn0irqbCmiaiQT7mEq(a0UMcYCz6HIrVLuuHaDwx(qaTeI8dKT6Y9eeXSTHOOydQFiD6eUfa0YsaiGCofiM9q44U5dfWuHt(kNVOblLxIO0iWEmC0ldnIe87M4BnHeCfuKszgKGrHdV4cPRrihKGXskmKBJVAxWK34o(z7C6ueSmfHVLt4HCWaQOtOxwXbRNqsgapuqjCnbM0lRyOkACM83GjZPllzemJD7ZR0umN0GjfsaOMBiigE3OIhFBJ5555555IfLonG0PzIYZZZrcGXa4(rSyKIrMgG49WitdGXsBmppVlpyiXM2GH8tbyZGK5gy33wetg5MFMCaudwRIlo)fMpc5GemrwCtySY9eucNWfUOxeZWyWYFj9t4GjIgNj)nyakoInwAZWyWYWTVCAKwsblPSK10ggdMBA(yGCB8v7cMY8bPDccoPqemNoh1o0oku96CWlnyav0jbtIkWe)PZWruNgy4KQd04sZacPHYaVR60SIg3P7lo9Y(CAWzZjPFzFoDM1GCAUfXPPSKSWzEAiXd9L(sJe3PbzEAqCm4540cuW1P5Ngbm)zABCAZ5BJtdY80GXjW10oACAbMV0ioTW60K(604komDngNEqZnl4XPfxvYY(C6f504keNwGfP)04wWLRsiCXj9l7ZPbnjljCYAAbUtdX8f(0J3KKjm50RXPj91PbXFwyNUOxqUGpnPNtoT4QsgNguDASjIL9500lX1P5NgJJdxTSCsH40p2jO60t7P5NE8(WHpn87OhyEA2800fXvponmFnQtZpnzYhKtd(e(08tNSGSO5KcXPtMK10cnWDA39vbponzEAZ5BJtBoFpni(JDHBHvwYPf(AX6bUG95GQGjkhyB1cy3ymyBlC8xAs8vdglPWqUn(oOZgm5nUJVAxNth6GHcteLcESM247PIwrqcsqIaa

Usage Information

v1.4 Made @250ms
SHIFT:- Self healing (Soothing Mist and Vivify x4)

If my macros were a dragon, you, my Patreons, would be the fearless slayers keeping it fed with fire-breathing motivation! Your support is the magic elixir that keeps me coding like a caffeinated gnome on a sugar rush. So let’s raise a toast (or a pixelated potion)! Cheers to you, you magnificent bunch!

This macro contains 1 macro template. This Sequence was exported from GSE 3.1.67.

Your feedback is the rocket fuel that blasts these macros into legend! Every click, every comment, every nitpick - consider it a vote for future awesomeness.

Tell me how I can make them smoother, stronger, faster. Together, we’ll craft tools that take your gameplay to the next level. Let’s unlock the macro magic! :sparkles:

P.S. Like what I do? Why not Shout me a coffee? Also, if you have a chance to check out my Twitch , I use GSE macros on all of my toons! Or catch me on other social platforms!!

6 Likes

Thanks 4 the update Elfyau, always look forward to using your Macros. Gonna try this one out tonight

1 Like

Is there any updates on this for level 70? in around M+ damage mostly?

1 Like

“I’m gonna put this out in here and soon on WLM. please don’t ask if there a level 70 update soon. let the man enjoy the game at his pace and he will get them out as he gets to them. if you want something between 61-70, then edit the macro yourself. Elfyau got RL (his son and his health) he has to worry about first, then ACTUALLY trying to have fun in the game himself, then the Macros. Thank you for your time.”

From Elf’s Discord by Siodar.

The macro has been updated to level 70 (First edition) and is now available in the original post and via Curseforge. Cheers! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

how to you keep fire and ice just running off and going after any mob

The only real option is to remove it and use it manually

Hi @Elfyau

I tested out your macro tonight to see some potential pitfalls with mine. I’m kind of noticing the same issue that I saw in mine, which seems to be about Chi generation or lack thereof. WDP doesn’t generate Chi but also puts you in a stuck animation that can get you killed. Similar to Skyreach. This is why WDP isn’t being taken anymore, too many GTAOE baddies now, and it locks you up into an animation block.

RSK is also a lackluster talent now, generally, Blackout Kick (cleave) does more damage than RSK.

Just some other notes.

• Expel Harm should no longer be included in the macro, as it’s an ability you only want to do prior to the start of combat, and never in combat. This is a new change
  • IF Expel Harm needs to be used in combat (healing), then maybe think about adding it to a modifier.
  • Need to figure out how to add Summon White Tiger Statue to the macro, it seems like (and mine is like this too) that I’m running out of spots in the macro, I got an error code basically saying that I have maxed out the GSE limit and it returned an error. I would do @player in the macro but other guides are saying do @cursor.
  • There is a discussion going on that mentions that Serenity might be better than SEF as it basically gives you a ton of Rising Sun Kicks, and that is our big single-target damage shot.
  • The change in Chi at level 70, seems to be the biggest issue compared to level 60 where Chi was not used. We have a lot of spenders but not a lot of generators which seems to cause the biggest issue.

The main issue I saw (again both) is that FoF didn’t have enough Chi to cast and would eventually lock up the macro due to the cast sequence. I reverted back to my old level 60 macro and made some subtle changes to get it working, but I’m still getting a slight lock up, this is where WDP and RSK would help smooth the rotation a bit but due to Blizzard issues, it’s not worth taking.

1 Like

Removed erroneous action block

hey i tried adding a modifier /cast [mod:ctrl,nochanneling] Spear Hand Strike into the key press section but it isnt working, any ideas?

nvm figured it out, ctrl 5 was bound to the pet action bar, it works now

1 Like

Hey can you make a pvp macro or talent because you took diffuse magic away and im getting shatted on by magic casters and thats all monks really have against magic.

There are 36 classes in WoW. Elf makes and updates all of them. Pretty sure he has a life outside of the game plus in-game; Guild duties, leveling, raiding, and just generally enjoying the game.

Elf doesnt PVP. so your probably gonna have to tinker with it to get a pvp macro.

1 Like

Why am I the bad guy for asking a question? its a simple yes or no answer, litterally every other thread on here the person that created the macro is answering questions so f me for asking i guess lol.

1 Like

I can only seem to maintain chi by using something similar.

Block Type Loop (Sequential 2)

• /castsequence Tiger Palm, Fists of Fury
  • /castsequence Tiger Palm, Rising Sun Kick
  • /castsequence Tiger Palm, Blackout Kick, Spinning Crane Kick

It’s seems to work pretty well.

When I start a fight and the mob is dead, it’s as if the macro switches to the next mob
even though i have removed
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
Is there something I need to do? have i done something wrong
I would prefer that I choose my target myself :slight_smile:

I cannot import the talents, it says that it is out of date

lol, because they are out of date. Elf hasnt come back to this class/spec yet. its on his list of stuff once he feels better and gets the rest of the classes/specs done.

thanks for the update