Elfyau's 8.3 Elemental Shaman **Updated 3-July-20**

Thank you I will take note of that for the next update! Cheers for the feedback!

Not firing off Lightning Bolt for some reason. Running at 70ms, MS world is 65

@WoWJunkies I will have a look at the macro again soon but meanwhile may try decreasing and or increasing the running ms to 50 or 90 and see if that helps

Look at my AHK script on the General section of the board.

I use two keys, 1 and 2, for ST and AoE. Toggling.

is this working on 8.3?
anyone using it?

it is working yes, hopefully, I will get an update to this soon. you can also check out this post: Elemental Shaman Single Target first view of macro performance

Update has landed :smiley: New macro is in original post!

have you tried messing around with the click pause feature? im trying to get the timing right for flame shock to fire exactly when its should

I haven’t as yet, if you get any where let me know!

i cant seem to find the right timing for it so i just removed Flame Shock from the macro and put it in a mod instead. this way i have total control of reapplying it. anything greater than 6 secs is useless to reapply. great macro otherwise :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dear Elfyau,

would it be possible to share your AHK script that you run for your macro please?

Sure can!! here’s one I created earlier :wink: What is MS and how can I change it? Answered (With working AHK script you can use with Modifiers)

1 Like

Hi man,

Love the Marco!

When using Earthquake, instead of using cursor anyway you can just use target instead?

Sadly no they removed that eons ago because it caused too many issues in PvP

hello i am a 465 ilevel elem shaman i have been using gse for a bit now i cannot seem to get dps over 30k and stay there using one button what i have noticed as i use one button my lava burst and earth shock all come up before gse gets to it so im wondering if im lkoosing dps byu this or do i need another formula that inputs those spells in alot faster or more often hopefully you let me know

1 Like

Hopefully I can get to an update soon for this one.

that would be amazing thanks for responding

Macro has been updated, new macro in original post. Cheers :smiley:

What azerite traits are you using for this build and essences if you don’t mind?

when you say 20ms what are ya refeerrrrng too