Elfyau's (GSE 3) 9.2.7 Assassination Rogue Macro **Updated 11-Oct-22**

thanks, for this and for all the macros, they really are greatly appreciated!

1 Like

No worries! :grin: I will be updating macros as soon as I finished getting the last few classes updated for GSE3.

guys you can cast shiv pretty much whenever it’s up for it to do its best work as long as your bleeds are both active and you will be able to melee attack the target you shiv.

Shiv has high impact because the two nature damage drivers of the class are mainstays.

1. auto attacks proc deadly poison

2. envenom deals nature damage
    ----your meter shows the Envenom damage & the Deadly Poison damage you deal to 1 target after 60 seconds. they are both huge contributions and shiv is worth casting off cooldown .

3. if you anticipate needing to shiv to cause a tranquilize effect , you are a good rogue and i wish you luck in pickpocket

1 Like

The macro has been reworked, The new macro is in the original post. Cheers! :closed_lock_with_key:

hey @Elfyau any reason you do not run Garrote in this macro?

1 Like

not really I will see about adding it in the next update, Cheers for the feedback!

1 Like

hey anyone knows how i can add sepsis to the macro? amazing macro otherwise btw

1 Like

any updates on this macro coming ?

did you check curse for his class gse’s ?

The macro has been updated and is available in the original post and via Curseforge. Let me know what you think! Cheers! :ninja:

The macro has been updated and is available in the original post and via Curseforge. Let me know what you think! Cheers! :ninja:

Minor change - Crimson Tempest is not very good talent. I know it works for this rotation, but I would suggest going back to Poison Bomb, for more damage overall that works better.

1 Like