Elfyau's (GSE 3) 9.2.7 Beastmaster Hunter Macro **Updated 13-Oct-22**

aha…thank you very much. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I came back to wow and the GSE had changed completely. How do I add Flayed Shot to this rotation?

I’ve needed to improve it to suit me so I’ve added by the mod:alt] Binding shot

/cast Blood Fury
/cast [mod:Ctrl,@cursor] Binding Shot
/cast [mod:Alt,@cursor] Counter Shot
/cast [mod:Shift,@cursor] Resonating Arrow
/cast [nochanneling] Survival of the Fittest

This suits the Orc, Kyrian and uses damage mitigation from my Spirit Beast. I might remove Mend Pet and put that into Ctrl if I think I’m losing DPS on Mending…and it will change from @cursor to @pet

I’m new to new to this and was wondering how to make it 250ms. Still learning macros but I thought id get a direct answer from here since i cant find any guides online.

1 Like

@Atombomb this post might set you on the right track :slight_smile: What is MS and how can I change it? Answered (With working AHK script you can use with Modifiers)

Hi. Here’s my answer to a similar question: : Run at "x" ms, what exactly that means? - #2 by xan2622

@Elfyau Is your plugin updated? The last update was 9/5 but on here your macro update is 9/6?

yep they are the same here as with the plugin :100:

1 Like

@Elfyau I’m using this macro, its great. I made some changes which have increased DPS significantly, but for some reason, it keeps popping both my trinks, iv removed the /USE 13 OR 14 and also unticked the trinks on the options and bottom section, however, it continues to happen. Any ideas anyone?

@Natho have you unticked it on both tabs?

Hi, yes i have. and manually gone through all coding of it… so strange.

{
[“Variables”] = {
[“KeyRelease”] = {
[1] = “/cast [nochanneling] Aspect of the Wild”
},
[“KeyPress”] = {
[1] = “/targetenemy [noharm][dead]l”,
[2] = “/cast [nochanneling] Dash”,
[3] = “/cast [nochanneling] Furious Bite”,
[4] = “/cast [nochanneling] Bite”,
[5] = “/castsequence [nopet,nodead] reset=combat Call Pet 5, null”
}
},
[“Actions”] = {
[1] = {
[1] = {
[1] = “KeyPress”,
[2] = “/castsequence [mod:shift,nochanneling] Barbed Shot, Multi-Shot, Cobra Shot; [nochanneling] reset=combat Barbed Shot, Cobra Shot, Cobra Shot, Arcane Shot”,
[3] = “KeyRelease”,
[“Type”] = “Action”
},
[2] = {
[1] = “KeyPress”,
[2] = “/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=combat Kill Command, Cobra Shot”,
[3] = “KeyRelease”,
[“Type”] = “Action”
},
[3] = {
[1] = “KeyPress”,
[2] = “/cast [nochanneling] Bestial Wrath”,
[3] = “KeyRelease”,
[“Type”] = “Action”
},
[4] = {
[1] = “KeyPress”,
[2] = “/cast [nochanneling] Kill Shot”,
[3] = “KeyRelease”,
[“Type”] = “Action”
},
[“Repeat”] = 3,
[“Type”] = “Loop”,
[“StepFunction”] = “Priority”
}
},
[“InbuiltVariables”] = {
[“Combat”] = true,
[“Trinket2”] = false,
[“Ring2”] = false,
[“Head”] = false,
[“Neck”] = false,
[“Trinket1”] = false,
[“Belt”] = false,
[“Ring1”] = false
}
}

Redownloaded the copy and changed my items again and its not popping trinks now.

1 Like

Not bad…I have added ‘Wailing Arrow’ as a block, I use Shift for Resonating Arrow, and Alt as Binding. Still trying to find out where Ctrl is being used as I can’t get that to work.

at 243…I’m getting 6-6.2k after a while. I need to work out where I can improve because Simm says I should be closer to 8k. I have noticed that I have WAAAAYYY too much focus, so I can improve on that to get a better DPS

1 Like

Raidbots also include Raid buffs and Bloodlust/Heroism in the Sim unless they’re unchecked.

1 Like

OFC - rechecked the sim and it has bloodlust - so I agree. Good spot.

Using the macro in the would (not on dummies) showed that with a little tweaking I pushed it to 6.7. Which is great considering we should mod the macro to suit our needs and play style. So Great start - thank you

1 Like

Is that coding available to players who download the macros? I remember the older versions I could at least browse through the setup and remove or add things I wanted to change. However, currently when I open up the edit function all I see are boxes of “block” this or that and I do not understand any of it.

Not being a programmer or macro creator, I have no idea what I’m looking at, let alone how to change anything that I’m looking at. The first time I tried, I broke the macro…so I’ve not attempted it since.

Is there a tutorial somewhere showing how to edit the new macro setups?

this may help a bit

1 Like

Can you tell us which changes you made? got me quite curious.

I simply added arcane shot and a pet haste buff which I currently can’t remember the name of haha

if possible can you export your macro and post it here or pm it to me? i cant realy follow with the pet speed buff you mentioned and you said you added arcane shot but doesnt BM use cobrashot over arcane shot? i mean more damage less focus and 1 second reduction on kill command.