Elfyau's (GSE 3) 9.2.7 Blood Death Knight Macro **Updated 12-Oct-22**

Really?

That’s wierd, mine does not do Death Strike, and i’ve only copied and pasted it into GS.

I’m lvl 22, so the only thing i’ve removed is the necklace part.

use details and check the log to see if it is working

Got it working now!

I re-copied the macro and now it works, great! thanks!

2 Likes

Is there any way to add Dark Command to this macro rotation?

if you really want it in there you could add it to the main sequence in either the first or last line

Thanks, ill have a look, I found that using the macro it would stop working every so often, my DK is 46 so i removed the last talent from the macro thinking that was the issue but was still happening, i guess this is down to shadowlands tweaking or something else is causing it, seem to happen when im dungeon bosses more but sometimes trash.
It would also stop me from swapping to manual key presses, only way i could fix it is to log out and back in again.
using logitech software for macro on logitech 502 mouse.

if it is less than 60 and you don’t have the neckpiece look for and remove the line that shows either HE or /cast [nochaneling] Heart Essence that will lock the entire macro if you don’t have it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great thank you for your help, I will have a look at the macro again later and make the adjustments.

1 Like

How would I go about adding my covenant ability Shackle the Unworthy in this?

1 Like

/cast Shackle the Unworthy

As to where is the macro, that would be a good question. It would depend on the macro.

1 Like

Just a thought, I may be wrong, but isn’t the Heart Essence now dormant? If so, we could just replace that spell with Shackle the Unworthy?

1 Like

Just wondering, is there a universal command for covenant abilities like there is for the heart essence abilities?

1 Like

New macro for Shadowlands. New macro in original post! Cheers!

1 Like

This could be great if covenant abilities were included. :wink:

1 Like

i cant copy the actual cast sequence

Haven’t played my DK in awhile. Level 50 and am starting the SL quest line today. Thank you for your macro. It’s made playing the DK fun again!

1 Like

hey @Elfyau as usual love the macro! (just restored my antique DK)

you always show that making a macro doesnt have to be complex :smiley:

1 Like

Updated the macro. The new macro is in the original post. Cheers :smiley:

Hi, I cant get your macro to actually work. It does nothing at all.

does the macro have a question mark or a book?