Elfyau's (GSE 3) 9.2.5 Feral Druid Macro **Updated 11-Aug-22**

On separated macros AOE one is not working. Import works and it looks fine but it wont run. It doesn’t even attack.

Try deleting the icon and creating a new one

This macro constantly locks up. I cannot do anything, change form, push any other ability not in the macro…everytime I use it

go into the macro and remove any lines with HE or /cast [nochanneling] Heart Essence this should solve your problems

Awesome…that has worked, thank you very much.

image I keep getting this when I use this macro?

try removing everything in the keyrelease section (though doing this you will have to use regrowth manually on proc)

Thanks! I don’t mind having to manually use it :slight_smile:

Hi,

i just tried this after updating and im averaging 500dps, it seems to just sit there with full energy sometimes and not apply any dots. i’ve have these macros running much better than this.

is there something i need to do? let me know if you need any info.

Thanks.

What level is your toon?

He’s 55 right now,

Thanks

i;ve removed the essence entries from the macro also so far.

same here mate… no sure whats going on.

I will have a fiddle next time I am on my druid I haven’t logged him as of yet

1 Like

I’ve used this macro before and it is flawless, however, I recently deleted the old one and added this one and ST dps will not go over 0.4k. Something has changed and I see AOE firing up everywhere not even pressing shift for this to happen.

Regarding it just not doing anything and sitting at full energy, after a few hours of testing I’ve narrowed it down to Omen of Clarity procs (Clearcast). It doesn’t always happen when you get the proc, but when it does happen, it’s then.

Yeah can confirm it’s not working right here either.

1 Like

can confirm it locks up and stops to just auto attack both do stealth or no stealth with suggested changes maybe can be fixed i sorta fiddled with it deleted a few extra lines that were doubled and it was working for a bit then omen of clarity locks it up

I might have figured out why this is not working anymore. Open it up look in the main box and REMOVE “/Heart Essence” mine started working after i removed the top and bottom one in the main code.

1 Like

Hello,

First of all, thank you for your work. I have great difficulty creating GSE sequences, probably because my brain is not following.

I would love to optimize yours or create a way to make a feral’s DPS decent. Currently this macro works fine, but doesn’t get me out of more than 1.2k DPS. Any idea / suggestion to improve this?

I have already removed the / heart essence and the heal on myself.

Good macro!

2 Likes

You can start with analyze where it goes wrong. I havent tried the macro, so i dont have any specific info.

Does it use rip at the right time?
Does it apply the other dots?
When does it Bite?

A good pointer, is to install “Hekili” addon. This addon will show you how the feral rotation should look like, and u can then compare it with this GSE profile.