Elfyau's (GSE 3) 9.1 Frost Mage Macro

NOTE I have created a plugin for all of my Mage macros!! To find the plugins you can go to curseforge or your curse client and search for either “Elfyau” or “GSE” and they should show up in the results.

Chill macro lol Let me know if I am doing this one right. GSE3 compatible and 9.1 ready.

Run @250ms

TALENTS:- 2312121

MODIFIERS:-
SHIFT:- @cursor for Blizzard
ALT:- Flurry

duK9eaaluQDjIWVqLgMiDmqwgQ6ziY0eORruSnKqFdfvghkY5qISoIs3teP)bQAGOOCquyHOKhIKAIevDrvP2iO0hvagjsuNurSsruEPI0mvqDtbyNQQFIKmuIklvH8uQMkcxfjyRcOVQa6TkQURQK9k9xfKbl0HHAXIWJvYKvuUmLndQ8zfQrJOoTOEnOy2k1Trf7gYVj1WvfhxevlNKNty6QCDbTDre9Duu15jY6vGMpsTFGluj6hQ(Bgdb7iQ8agIkw9ZxI6e4THorD4zdpB4zdpB4zdpB4RZi8iRv1PacgKM5rGiJWJSwvFa(7anLiRr9tknOm1FJGtRwg1Aop4dNiVZNuzvFyS4OWZm8zZQZNYdLYepjiEiEOG1jOI6(PukuAA9aWlLwuI(Hkr9aXQmoX2eLO(utAKTnSWkr)q15UWIdeNJ0lYyeY2z04xG4KLeigOLrI(5RZDHfhiohPxKXiKTZOXVaXjldezHvQSP6vFQjjNYeIs0puDUhwn2odzCKaX5inzSIZR(5RZDHfhioNJEMS49XgPxKXiKTZOXVary3HkLu)KQZDHfhioNJEMScYz4o2GiZwHkHwXgPxKXiKTZOXVarw78GdIvZ61RoJ1L1irj6hQe9dvI(HQdOb0tnj5uMqaOb09ZxN7cloHL8qdTmqCosViJriBNrJFbIGiiQmHDjDP5KaFGiicbrr2GiP0GYit)KQdOb0tnPr22WcdqdORti9y1zSUSg1RF(s0puDanGEQjjNYecanGUF(6CxyXjSKhAOLbIZr6fzmcz7mA8lqeebrLjSlPlnNe4debrOuMyIeLydIqquSFs1b0a6PM0iBByHbOb01jKES6mwxwJ61pPs0puDanGEQjjNYecanGUF(6CxyXbIZr6fzmcz7mA8lqKPGmhuW(jvhqdONAsJSTHfgGgqxNq6XQZyDznQxDcPhR(WA9t9r2JHV(5R7N9aBiADznQUCQSwLpPE9QpbLimVVaXQmoX2eLOo1AojWxzvNqLrWyhuzvNqLrWyhFz1RxV6(JTMiF)mvFGggggHkSOe9QhGDy5XhUe1PSTF2zem1jF3JqwUCtK1jXoJGHRTHtchwNaVn0jQZtcIhIhQEayuiEpbDMkjn0L1OYQoJWJSwv)9gojCy9b4Vd0uISg1pP0GbR)gbNwTmQ1CEWhorENpPYQobvu3pLsHstRtzB)uFuicezgVmPCeGK5uEcSeYcImBfQeAficNwbIS25bheRMbsgJHjKfeHvRary3HkLu9HXIJcpZWNnRoFkpukPuEiisbLjT(hZXQ)MXqWoIkpGHOIvD5n4WH7RFO6(JTMiF)umy9bAyyyeQWIs0Ro1BSqmr((zQxVETa

Usage Information

Run @250ms
SHIFT: @cursor for Blizzard
ALT: For Flurry

This macro contains 1 macro template. This Sequence was exported from GSE 3.0.45.

Feedback is welcome and encouraged! Remember, the more feedback I have, the more I may be able to improve the macros!

P.s. Like what I do? Why not buy me a coffee? Also, if you have a chance to check out my Twitch , I use GSE macros on all of my toons! Or catch me on other social platforms!!

2 Likes

in my experience all frost mage macros should have flurry (at least) on a modifier, otherwise you end up casting it too many times without proc and losing dps

1 Like

Thanks, I will look into that! :slight_smile:

i like it really keep going :slight_smile:

1 Like

Updated for Shadowlands, new macro in original post! Cheers!

1 Like

Hello Elfyau

Nice macros :slight_smile:
I have a qustion: Why is this line /cast null in the ST maro ?

Jimmy

so as to not lose timing from when I split the macro :slight_smile: may be taken out in future updates :slight_smile:

For some reason this macro only casts ice lance. it refuses to cast the frost bolts. I’ve tried every timing I can come up with, and nothing works.

What level is your toon?

High enough that I had ice floes and frostbolt. It was very odd. Other macros seemed to work, but this one didn’t. Dunno.

I have updated the macro. The new macro is in the original post, Cheers :ice_cube:

whats the plugin do? do i need it to run your macros?

@larry-dumas1 no the plugin allows you to basically download the macro and press a button to put it into GSE rather than copy and paste