Elfyau's (GSE 3) 9.2.5 Mistweaver Monk Macro **Updated 15-Aug-22**

I managed to add the block but the cool down happens about 4 seconds before it casts again how do you add a block that makes it repeat a little quicker?

When I add the block and select to move down in rotation a second time it wont let me.

Anyone Figure out how to add Refreshing jadewind?

1 Like

@Apex I will be working on this in the next update :slight_smile:

1 Like

how is this macro doing?

1 Like

he just got the windwalker one done. not sure when he will get to the mistweaver. Elf is right now updating at least 1 class macro as he can.

3 Likes

The macro has been updated and is available in the original post and via Curseforge. Let me know what you think. Cheers! :fog:

1 Like

Focus healing single target is gone with this macro how do you use it properly now? Tanks taking necro stacks are harder to heal now this aoe healing makes things tuffer and I was only doing about 6k healing in total.

1 Like

Sounds like you need more practice !

@Effey ST heals aren’t gone they have just moved to the SHIFT modififer

having issues with the modifier ST healing, just doesnt seem to work for me at all, i dont have anyting bound to shift + the action bar the macro is set to, so im not to sure why im having trouble, it just will not fire off :frowning:
any ideas ? :slight_smile:

just to add , if i remove modifier and just have it as a mouseover with no modifier it works, just wont work with a modifier which is weird :slight_smile:

do you have it on the main action bar?

Yup, it’s on main action bar, but keybind is set to numpad 1 , and I can’t see anything bound to shift + numpad 1,
I mean it’s not a major issue, it works when I remove the modifier and then mousever, I just have to be careful where I’m aiming the mouse haha

try - just to check - removing the num keybind and see if the modifier works on just the number - I think Numpad numbers have issues with modifiers

The macro has been updated and is now available in the original post and via Curseforge. Let me know what you think, Cheers! :fog:

didnt you have a heal macro and a dps?

1 Like

I did now it’s just done by holding shift

thanks, yeah i found it by doing a search lol

1 Like

Hey elfyau,

Great macro overall, helps me a heap when casual raiding haha.

Any chance that you could make another ranged heal monk macro?